[Tease AI] House of Tease Version 8.0 RELEASED 10/12/20

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

dmas964
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Re: [Tease AI] House of Tease Version 7.0

Post by dmas964 »

Is it possible to obtain in the latest version of HoT permanent denial and/or permanent chastity? If so, how after permanent chastity do the sessions look like? :blush:
Sorry for my English, I hope you understand.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

dmas964 wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:23 pm Is it possible to obtain in the latest version of HoT permanent denial and/or permanent chastity? If so, how after permanent chastity do the sessions look like? :blush:
Not sure about the permanent-part of your question, but you could try to ask her to put you in chastity and see what happens. :-)

Best greetings,
Markus
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

dmas964 wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:23 pm Is it possible to obtain in the latest version of HoT permanent denial and/or permanent chastity? If so, how after permanent chastity do the sessions look like? :blush:
If I remember correctly there are only 1 case where she will restrict your orgams, but with so many modules, it's rare.

You can change orgasm frequency to never in the TAI settings.

About chastity, there are a few things in HoT, but its really limited. Will get old after 1 or 2 sessions only.
smargerbarg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by smargerbarg »

just wondering if there is a way to increase certain scripts... for example using hot wax. also are there any additional scripts for wax? or anal?

thanks!
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

smargerbarg wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:42 pm just wondering if there is a way to increase certain scripts... for example using hot wax. also are there any additional scripts for wax? or anal?

thanks!
Scripts with wax, I think, there are just 1 or 2. Not much you can do.

Anal play, if you ask her, there is a chance to get more.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Daragorn »

avatarbr wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 4:18 am Update News

So, I get 10 themes to include (some are already done), and the system to active themes, with increasing chances if you didnt got one for a while. Basicaly, you have a 10% chance to get 2 sessions with theme in a row, and 80% if you didnt got one in the last 6 sessions. With a average of one theme sessions at 3 sessions, you will need 30 sessions to get all themes once.

But now, I got distracted for other things I want to change. My focus now will be the Links files. I really get bored at that part. I know these area good rest/cooldown part, but since I know all the text, I really want to add something different there.

If someone have ideas, I could use something .
Any speculations on when you think you will be able to release the new version? Just asking, not to hurry you :-D
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Daragorn wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:30 pm
Any speculations on when you think you will be able to release the new version? Just asking, not to hurry you :-D
I got a few bugs in the last sessions, one even locked TAI (long time since I had one of those). I could try a pre-version soon, but I dont think I will have time to follow all the bug reports would have here. :lol:

But I still need to think about the texts from the new parts. I want to break the ramdom part a little, so I need something more solid in that part. Still work without that, if I cant make something, I will release without that 'plus'.

Something I need to create a pool, to balance the 'themes' is to get a average use of TAI, like session time and frequency. The first one, to adjust the number of times themes will be called, and the second one to make not to rare or frequent.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

avatarbr wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:33 am I got a few bugs in the last sessions, one even locked TAI (long time since I had one of those). I could try a pre-version soon, but I dont think I will have time to follow all the bug reports would have here. :lol:
Thx for the update (i have TAI lock quite a bit on the other hand...but probably it is due to a few modifications i made to the methronome in order to have it act like a "cock hero" metronome with random patterns, though i am not sure it's that)
Something I need to create a pool, to balance the 'themes' is to get a average use of TAI, like session time and frequency. The first one, to adjust the number of times themes will be called, and the second one to make not to rare or frequent.
Anything we can help you with. I will gladly partecipate in the poll
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Small Update:

So, I have the code of themes part done, but still lack of text variation. Some of it are very repetitive.

After some tests, I notice somethig more intensive: The Link part (from the taunt-module-link format) is really boring (for me, at least, since I know what have there).

I already removed a lot of that, but this force me to jump the stroking/taunt part too (I need to call a ramdom module after, or users will not be able to "survive" the stroking part without edging. Sometimes this is a little mess, with 2 modules running in the row, but i am OK with breaking the cicle.

I want to ask for other users, what you think about that part? (for anyone one than dont know what is, normaly it's just text tease (no stroking or edging). I think the original idea was to give a recovery time.

I have some ideas (dont know how to implement yet), but I would like to know if others maybe like some recovery time with some tease text.

Another thing, I am enjoying using more small audio teasing files in HoT (surprisingly there are a lot on youtube :lol: ), but maybe I am using too much for others taste. What people think about that?
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

Hi, and thanks for the update.
To me those moments of pause from all the stroking/edging are definitely needed indeed, or in the end i would end up edging without permission way more often.
But i agree with you that after a while they can become repetitive (but that's probably also because i use teaseAI so much and the personality has been out there for quite a lot :-D)
Some links that i particularly liked are ones in which she gives you a choice between two options such as cbt or edging, stroking or chastity, etc etc....i never though i would have chosen cbt or chastity, but it happened more than once since i couldnt really bear an edge at that moment :lol: ...but anyway, i liked the dilemma of having to choose my own fate.

I also liked the few times i had triggered (probably it happens only with a particular start script, though) few links in a row without stroking where she was taunting me about how long would i have to wait before she allowed me to do it again....in the beginning i was kinda happy for the break, but after a few minutes of videos/pics/taunts with no stroking i was aching just as much to start again
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Daragorn wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:50 pm To me those moments of pause from all the stroking/edging are definitely needed indeed, or in the end i would end up edging without permission way more often.
But i agree with you that after a while they can become repetitive (but that's probably also because i use teaseAI so much and the personality has been out there for quite a lot :-D)
Some links that i particularly liked are ones in which she gives you a choice between two options such as cbt or edging, stroking or chastity, etc etc....i never though i would have chosen cbt or chastity, but it happened more than once since i couldnt really bear an edge at that moment :lol: ...but anyway, i liked the dilemma of having to choose my own fate.
Yeah, I imagine would be a bad idea removing these breaks. I will take a look at the Links to see if I can build a "narrative" (IE. get all the Links she talk about chastity and build a narrative on all breaks about that.)

I dont know what is the last version I uploaded , but now we have a lot of just "relax and breath" breaks instead of Links. I am putting some audios there too.
Daragorn wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:50 pm I also liked the few times i had triggered (probably it happens only with a particular start script, though) few links in a row without stroking where she was taunting me about how long would i have to wait before she allowed me to do it again....in the beginning i was kinda happy for the break, but after a few minutes of videos/pics/taunts with no stroking i was aching just as much to start again
Did you got that on HoT or another personality? I dont remeber putting something like that. Could be some Module skiped because flags requirements.

What I get is 2 modules running in a row. Don't know why, but I like the change (and it's not common).
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

avatarbr wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:15 pm Yeah, I imagine would be a bad idea removing these breaks. I will take a look at the Links to see if I can build a "narrative" (IE. get all the Links she talk about chastity and build a narrative on all breaks about that.)
that would be awesome indeed to make a session more realistic and have a theme
Did you got that on HoT or another personality? I dont remeber putting something like that. Could be some Module skiped because flags requirements.
What I get is 2 modules running in a row. Don't know why, but I like the change (and it's not common).
I have just made a mix of HoT and MissBlue togheter with some few minor additions. Sometimes it breaks the immersion cause she or the glitter contact may seem to have different behaviour depending on wheterer the script comes from HoT or MissBlue, but i prefered to have more content available.
So, i suppose it is something from miss blue if you don't remember having it in HoT. Btw, it happen quite rarely and, if i remember well, as i said it seems to be tied to one specifing start script.
milorrabo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by milorrabo »

avatarbr wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:02 am
First of all, I've been playing this AI for such a long time now, and it's amazing seriously, thank you SO MUCH @avatarbr :w00t:

And well, it seems like you are open to suggestions and ideas, so I will give you some :-D :
  • More Endings and with Random stuff: my set up has Always cum and Never ruin, but most of the times I feel like as soon as she says something in particular, I already know which ending I'm getting, and there's not too much of a difference in the way you cum. What I think would be great is to add some randomness to the endings too. Here it is a list of Ideas I have, feel free to use them or not :-) :

- A countdown that goes up or down based on some probability (make sure the probability to go up is lower than to go down)
    - A good amount of fake countdowns based on probability too
    - A "choose who you cum to" based on hair color, where do you want to cum, ...
    - Use some Audios if possible (here: https://mega.nz/file/S11HUCLK#QuLEEbPqr ... DOiMhgkk9M there is a list of 5 "different" Audios (the only difference is at the end, so in reality the Audio is pretty much the same, I would only use 1 or 2 out of all of them, because then you have pretty much the same ending for 5 different possibilities) you could use)
    - A really long edge that depending on how you perform, you get to cum at the end
    - Cum to a random (or chosen) video while she guides you
    - Cum while touching only the tip (some POT stuff there too maybe)
  • Avoid the "@Wait(x)": sometimes I feel like I spend lots of time waiting for things to happen or while reading, waiting for her to write. It can get boring waiting for her to say something
  • More Audios: it could be for Edging, CBT, Stroking, ... whatever you want, but I feel like everybody here LOVES them :lol:
  • Custom Edge Holding: everytime I have to Hold the Edge for her, feels pretty much the same (even though she has different taunts). What I think would be great, are some Modules where she has some instructions or custom lines while you are Edging for her. I think there's one that does that, but I would love to have more of those :w00t:
  • Bigger Chance for the Webcam Modules: they are INCREDIBLE, but so unlikely to happen :-/
  • More Vocabulary responses: what I would do is use the ones from other AIs, that's an easy way to have lots more of vocabulary fast ;-)
  • More Contact Modules: I mean, they are great and sometimes feel like more unique, I don't know why, and if I can ask for anything... :lol:

And I think that's more than enough :lol: , maybe I come up with some more ideas in the future, but those are great I feel like :-P

Sorry for the long ideas list (and sorry if I was too vague describing some of them), but this is my favourite Tease AI of them all and I would love to have more of it :w00t:

Again @avatarbr THANK YOU so so so much for all the work you put into it :love: . And looking forward to have an update soon, even if it's just a small update :thumbsup:
Playing Help Me Cum Please!

Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Daragorn wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:21 pm that would be awesome indeed to make a session more realistic and have a theme
Yeah, that is the idea. The new Themes will already cover that (need more narratives), but I want to include some on the Links parts.
Daragorn wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:21 pm Sometimes it breaks the immersion cause she or the glitter contact may seem to have different behaviour depending on wheterer the script comes from HoT or MissBlue, but i prefered to have more content available.
It's the Contact1 and Contact2 mess again. I still dont know why I thought Contact1 was the nice one :lol:

milorrabo wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:08 pm
First of all, I've been playing this AI for such a long time now, and it's amazing seriously, thank you SO MUCH @avatarbr :w00t:
I am glad you like it :-)
milorrabo wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:08 pm And well, it seems like you are open to suggestions and ideas, so I will give you some :-D :
  • More Endings and with Random stuff: my set up has Always cum and Never ruin, but most of the times I feel like as soon as she says something in particular, I already know which ending I'm getting, and there's not too much of a difference in the way you cum. What I think would be great is to add some randomness to the endings too. Here it is a list of Ideas I have, feel free to use them or not :-) :

- A countdown that goes up or down based on some probability (make sure the probability to go up is lower than to go down)
    - A good amount of fake countdowns based on probability too
    - A "choose who you cum to" based on hair color, where do you want to cum, ...
    - Use some Audios if possible (here: https://mega.nz/file/S11HUCLK#QuLEEbPqr ... DOiMhgkk9M there is a list of 5 "different" Audios (the only difference is at the end, so in reality the Audio is pretty much the same, I would only use 1 or 2 out of all of them, because then you have pretty much the same ending for 5 different possibilities) you could use)
    - A really long edge that depending on how you perform, you get to cum at the end
    - Cum to a random (or chosen) video while she guides you
    - Cum while touching only the tip (some POT stuff there too maybe)
Yes, I am always open to new ideas, since mine are ending :-D

I don't remember the last uploaded version, but now We have around 30 ends. A few breaks the 'normal' ends

• Avoid the "@Wait(x)": sometimes I feel like I spend lots of time waiting for things to happen or while reading, waiting for her to write. It can get boring waiting for her to say something
I will take a look. I did not know 1885 changed something there.

About the @Wait(), normaly I dont use when the domme is typing. I think mostly uses are to wait a audio finish, or if something is playing on the screen (like a slideshow), or you need to finish 'a task'
  • More Audios: it could be for Edging, CBT, Stroking, ... whatever you want, but I feel like everybody here LOVES them :lol:
Well, spoiler alert, one of the 'new Themes' it's exactly about that. And I think I have included more audios, but I was not sure what people opnion about that. It can become a little repetitive too, since there in not many to use.
  • Custom Edge Holding: everytime I have to Hold the Edge for her, feels pretty much the same (even though she has different taunts). What I think would be great, are some Modules where she has some instructions or custom lines while you are Edging for her. I think there's one that does that, but I would love to have more of those :w00t:
There is more @EdgeMode now, where you can continue a script while the user is holding the edge (not the taunts). Again, not sure how many are new from the last version.
  • Bigger Chance for the Webcam Modules: they are INCREDIBLE, but so unlikely to happen :-/
Yeah, these are harder to make. I still remember when I did those, watching the video and marking the time where the girl type something to sync that with the text in the screen.
unfortunately I did not create new ones.
  • More Vocabulary responses: what I would do is use the ones from other AIs, that's an easy way to have lots more of vocabulary fast ;-)
  • More Contact Modules: I mean, they are great and sometimes feel like more unique, I don't know why, and if I can ask for anything... :lol:
I got a lot of responses from other personalities, but need to keep a eye on interactions exclusives to these personalities. Fury have a lot of new ones, but the responses are 'too harsh' for HoT

[/quote]
milorrabo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by milorrabo »

avatarbr wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:36 pm
Seriously, I'm really glad to hear that it's in Development :-D . I hope the new Release comes soon, it's been so long since the last one (almost 2 Years :lol: )

Again, thank you so much for the hard work and effort you put into it, and I'm looking forward to try it :love:

(And well, if you need any Help/Feedback/Whatever, feel free to ask :-P )

:wave:
Playing Help Me Cum Please!

Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.