[Tease AI] House of Tease Version 8.0 RELEASED 10/12/20

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

seladiora
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: [Tease AI] House of Tease Version 8.0 RELEASED 10/12/20

Post by seladiora »

my house of tease keeps saying that SYS_WakeUp in Variables is not there. I checked the zip file and this seems true. What's going on? Can't even start.
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Spielers »

seladiora wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:47 pm my house of tease keeps saying that SYS_WakeUp in Variables is not there. I checked the zip file and this seems true. What's going on? Can't even start.
had had this error a long time ago, but I'm not sure what exactly was the error.

perhaps you started a personallity last time which is deleted now, so the only way is to get the deleted personallity back and after that start and switch the personallity in the tease ai menu bar.

or you can try to copy the system folder from the default personallity which comes with tease ai and paste this folder to house of tease

if both doesn't work you can try a new installation and copy your vars to the new one
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

operwt wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:31 pm ERROR: The given directory "C:\aiopen\Images\av_imagens\0" does not exist. Please make sure the directory exists and it is spelled correctly in the script. :::: Error at @ShowImage[]
Oh, now I know what is this error.

Check in the av_images folder if you have folders named 10 to 19.

You should type 'add crush' in the chat to add new crushes and fill some of these folders.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

operwt wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:59 pm AV_ModGeneral2.txt
@Contact2 What is it...you want to stop? @Timeout(5, AV_Timeo03)
[yes] @Contact2 Well, will not happen

Quit stroking
Is it even harder to stay on the edge after all that stroking?
Ali: [yes] Well, will not happen
Mike: Yes
Ali: It was a yes or no question maggot
Mike: Yes
Ali: *sweetly grins* It was a yes or no question Mike
Mike: yes
Ali: It was a yes or no question tosser boy
Mike: no
Ali: Great
That is weird, I did check that script and looks correct. Could be TAI skiping some lines. I really don't know.
LancerKnight
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LancerKnight »

Just played this for the first time today. This was what happened: For some reason it seems to be assuming that I'm locked up even though I'm not (literally just started first session today) and she was selling me to stroke just a few seconds ago.

Code: Select all

02:52 PM Domina: I want to see you Edge! 
02:52 PM Lancer: On the edge
02:52 PM Domina: I don't think there's any danger of that since you're all locked up at the moment haha
02:52 PM Lancer: Edging
02:52 PM Domina: I don't think there's any danger of that since you're all locked up at the moment xD
02:53 PM Lancer: Edge
02:53 PM Domina: I don't think there's any danger of that since you're all locked up at the moment lol
02:53 PM Domina: I want you right fucking there stroker
02:53 PM Lancer: I'm on the edge mistress, please give me a break
02:54 PM Domina: OK, are you finished with all of the begging now? That's it? Good. Now we can continue...
02:54 PM Domina: Get closer
02:54 PM Domina: This is taking a little longer than I expected 
02:55 PM Lancer: On the edge
02:55 PM Domina: I don't think there's any danger of that since you're all locked up at the moment haha
02:55 PM Domina: Stop stroking Lancer 
02:55 PM Domina: Looks like you're not quite turned on enough to start edging for me yet
02:55 PM Domina: Nothing to worry about though
02:55 PM Domina: I definitely know how to fix that *wicked grin*
02:56 PM Domina: You may untie your balls now
hellothere420
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by hellothere420 »

So everything works great, but I noticed sometimes the audio files are played in wmv as a video, then repeat. For example, the bell sound will play, and just repeat until a new video is loaded, and all I hear is a bell ringing every second. If I stop the video using the media controls, the sound stops and everything is fine, but I was wondering if there was a setting or a file I could edit to make the sounds only play a single time. Thanks for any help.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Hi avatarbr! :wave:

Good thing you've mentioned HoT8 in the censored thread, I totally forgot about it and downloaded just today.

I don't use it 'as it is' but picked out most modules, things from the custom- interrupt- and vocabulary folders (you know, that is mostly like Alice Merged was putted together anyway :-D ) ... and already got 2 new modules this evening.
---> Amazing! :w00t:
I didn't expected so much new stuff, it already feels like a whole new personality, great work!

So the main point of this post is to say a big THX for your work, and since I saw that this thread went down to page 2, I thought a bump is necessary anyway. ;-)

And while I'm at it, ... you are using wildcards ( * ) in audio file-names, ... 'Audio\tease\spank\Belle10*.mp3' in example, that is something I didn't expected so my wip-awakening version gave me some file-not-found errors (will work on that as soon as possible),... the question:
Do you use such wildcards also for video-files (or images), ... or even if not, should such a possibility be there for videos (or images) as well?

And another question, ... (my english isn't the best), ... there are taunts (I guess it's somewhere in the vocabs) for 'keep on stroking', I got 'Mantain stroking' or such, ... is this a linguistic joke or just a mistake? (Shouldn't it be 'maintain' instead of 'mantain' ?)

Anyway, ... I am really happy having all that fresh and new content, THX again and keep it up! :wave:
Best greetings,
Markus
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

markus wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:07 pm Hi avatarbr! :wave:

Good thing you've mentioned HoT8 in the censored thread, I totally forgot about it and downloaded just today.

I don't use it 'as it is' but picked out most modules, things from the custom- interrupt- and vocabulary folders (you know, that is mostly like Alice Merged was putted together anyway :-D ) ... and already got 2 new modules this evening.
---> Amazing! :w00t:
I didn't expected so much new stuff, it already feels like a whole new personality, great work!

So the main point of this post is to say a big THX for your work, and since I saw that this thread went down to page 2, I thought a bump is necessary anyway. ;-)

And while I'm at it, ... you are using wildcards ( * ) in audio file-names, ... 'Audio\tease\spank\Belle10*.mp3' in example, that is something I didn't expected so my wip-awakening version gave me some file-not-found errors (will work on that as soon as possible),... the question:
Do you use such wildcards also for video-files (or images), ... or even if not, should such a possibility be there for videos (or images) as well?

And another question, ... (my english isn't the best), ... there are taunts (I guess it's somewhere in the vocabs) for 'keep on stroking', I got 'Mantain stroking' or such, ... is this a linguistic joke or just a mistake? (Shouldn't it be 'maintain' instead of 'mantain' ?)
Thanks.

Yes, I think there are wildcards ( * ) for images and videos.

I think videos it's only for the script where you need to hold an edge while a small video plays (15, 30 or 60 sec), and will call a random one from a folder.

Images, I remember one script for the censored part where I did used that. Maybe other places too, but I don't remember anymore :lol:

And no, the mantain thing is a mistake. I am not that good at english to make that joke :lol:
But I think that file is from the original wicked personality, but I am not sure at this point.

I think would be a good idea to implement this in the new version.
a_non_o
Explorer
Explorer

Post by a_non_o »

I just started this and After the intro during the first session this was what was going on 01:09 AM Octavia May: Let's tst your endurance.
01:09 AM Octavia May: You will stroke fast
01:09 AM Octavia May: But you are not allowed to edge
01:09 AM Octavia May: I want you to imagine me stroking you, Slave
01:10 AM Octavia May: Remember, fast
01:10 AM Octavia May: Your cock already belongs to Me
01:10 AM Octavia May: but after this
01:10 AM Octavia May: you will find yourself at the point of no return.
01:10 AM Octavia May: And...
01:10 AM Octavia May: don't lose control for these boobs
01:11 AM Octavia May: Almost time for a rest
01:11 AM Octavia May: You can stop
01:11 AM Octavia May: Let's try some intervals
01:11 AM Octavia May: masturbate
01:11 AM Octavia May: Let go and stop
01:11 AM Octavia May: wank
01:11 AM Octavia May: Let go and stop
01:11 AM Octavia May: masturbate
01:12 AM Octavia May: That's enough, let go of your frustrated dick
01:12 AM Octavia May: stroke
Octavia May turned on the mic
01:12 AM Octavia May: stroke
01:12 AM Octavia May: okay, stop
01:12 AM Octavia May: wank
01:12 AM Octavia May: I want you to stop
01:13 AM Octavia May: Break time
01:13 AM Octavia May: Start stroking that hot cock for me,
01:13 AM Octavia May: You are still in the process of being trained
01:13 AM Octavia May: to only find real sexual gratification through obedience.
01:13 AM Octavia May: This is another part of your training.

then it had said some kind of issues loading I think a video i accidentally continued so then i couldnt do anything else because of the error so do you guys know what it couldve been i was missing I dont want to go again if im just gonna be crashed again.
plus it didnt show up in the error log
Last edited by a_non_o on Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

I really don't remember that script, but I remember some problems when loading .webm videos.

Try to load any of the webm vdeos inside 'Tease AI\Video\AV_Clips\webm' with the Windows Media Player. If that don't work, dowload and install any codec pack (can be the one in ninite.com).
a_non_o
Explorer
Explorer

Post by a_non_o »

avatarbr wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:49 am I really don't remember that script, but I remember some problems when loading .webm videos.

Try to load any of the webm vdeos inside 'Tease AI\Video\AV_Clips\webm' with the Windows Media Player. If that don't work, dowload and install any codec pack (can be the one in ninite.com).
I dont have .webm videos or the file location webm
a_non_o
Explorer
Explorer

Post by a_non_o »

a_non_o wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:55 am
avatarbr wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:49 am I really don't remember that script, but I remember some problems when loading .webm videos.

I dont have .webm videos or the file location webm
nvm I figured that out I didnt download all the video files.
but I encountered another error - The Goto-Destination "(NoDeal)" in file "C:\Users\---\----\-----\----\Tease AI 0.54.9\Scripts\House of Tease\Custom\AV_End\AV_CumGlitters.txt" was not found. ---> System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
how do i fix?
angelofbrokendreams
Explorer
Explorer

Post by angelofbrokendreams »

Hi all,
I am on the latest version (ver 8.0).
I haven't changed the default settings, but the mistress keeps telling me things like:
09:09 PM Mistress: What do you want sugar *giggles sweetly*
09:10 PM Mistress: I want you right fucking there inferior
09:10 PM Mistress: I want you so fucking close slave
09:11 PM Mistress: Not close enough, I want more

without ever actually moving on from there.

Even in another tease, where she went for a countdown, when she reached 1, she didn't actually take a decision and started the "get closer" loop.

Am I doing something wrong ?
GoudDeal
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by GoudDeal »

angelofbrokendreams wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:12 pm Hi all,
I haven't changed the default settings, but the mistress keeps telling me things like:

Even in another tease, where she went for a countdown, when she reached 1, she didn't actually take a decision and started the "get closer" loop.

Well it may be a stupid question but did you tell her that you were on the edge ?
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

angelofbrokendreams wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:12 pm Hi all,

Hi! :wave:
Normally such loops are when you have to egde or hold the edge, there should be a high-speed metronome sound if it's for edging, type 'edge' in the chat should make it move on.
Next time this happens type @ in the chat, that puts out which script is running, so you could provide us the chatlog and we might be able to locate that problem.
But normally there should be a line like 'Get to the edge' or such before such a loop starts, ... strange anyway, ...

Best greetings,
Markus