[Tease AI] House of Tease Version 8.0 RELEASED 10/12/20

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Chupa
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease AI] House of Tease Version 8.0 RELEASED 10/12/20

Post by Chupa »

I've installed Tease AI (with the unofficial Patch) and HoT 8.0, and it always freezes when my mistress wants to change her clothes...
Here is the Chatlog:
Spoiler: show
12:32 Natalia: Hands off, I don't want you to cum yet
12:32 Natalia: Edge. Now.
12:33 Natalia: Get closer for me
12:33 Sub: On the edge
12:33 Natalia: Hands off, I don't want you to cum yet
12:33 Natalia: I think that's enough
12:33 Natalia: I'm going to change into something even more sexy
Natalia is typing...
Does anyone else had a similar problem, or can somebody help me to fix this?
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by avatarbr »

Chupa wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 3:40 pm I've installed Tease AI (with the unofficial Patch) and HoT 8.0, and it always freezes when my mistress wants to change her clothes...

Please try again and, when freezes, type @ on the chat, so Tease Ai shows what script got error.

The "changing clothes' run a lot of variables/scripts/etc behind the scenes (not related with the clothes, this happens after modules run.)
masterblaster
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by masterblaster »

HoT froze at a stop. here's the text:

06:50 PM Domme: So that means that you must control yourself and not just jerk as fast as you can, ok?
06:50 PM Domme: Start stroking that achey cock
06:50 PM Domme: Slow...at that pace
06:50 PM Domme: Don't stop
06:50 PM Domme: Now lets see if you can control your lust
06:51 PM Domme: Looks like you are dripping with pre-cum why don't you lick it up?
06:51 PM Domme: You can stop
::: TYPO :::
::: FileText = C:\Support\TAI2\Scripts\House of Tease\Stroke\Link\AV_Link.txt ::: LineVal = 127
::: TauntText = C:\Support\TAI2\Scripts\House of Tease\Stroke\StrokeTaunts_1.txt ::: LineVal = 431
::: ResponseFile = C:\Support\TAI2\Scripts\House of Tease\Vocabulary\Responses\AV_YesNeutral.txt ::: LineVal = 7
topkek52
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by topkek52 »

i get a freeze from tease ai pretty much every time she changes clothes this is the code i get with @
::: FileText = F:\house\Neuer Ordner\Scripts\House of Tease\Stroke\Link\AV_Link.txt ::: LineVal = 28
::: TauntText = F:\house\Neuer Ordner\Scripts\House of Tease\\Stroke\StrokeTaunts_1.txt ::: LineVal = 680
::: ResponseFile = F:\house\Neuer Ordner\Scripts\House of Tease\Vocabulary\Responses\Please.txt ::: LineVal = 0
And this is the last lines in the log files
ImageLocation: F:\teaseai\Images\NewImages\Images\Riley\Riley Reid (20)\Fully Dressed - Boobs (1).jpg
WaitToFinish: False
20.05.2022 03:36:47 ParenEnd = 55
20.05.2022 03:36:47 ParenFlag = System\Black.jpg
20.05.2022 03:36:47 _____ ______ _ _
|_ _| | ____| | | | |
| | _ __ ___ __ _ __ _ ___ | |__ ___ | |_ ___ | |__
| | | '_ ` _ \ / _` | / _` | / _ \ | __|/ _ \| __|/ __|| '_ \
_| |_ | | | | | || (_| || (_| || __/ | | | __/| |_| (__ | | | |
|_____||_| |_| |_| \__,_| \__, | \___| |_| \___| \__|\___||_| |_|
__/ |
|___/
ImageLocation: F:\house\Neuer Ordner\Images\System\Black.jpg
20.05.2022 03:36:47 Exception occured: Der Thread wurde abgebrochen.
20.05.2022 03:36:47 Exception occured: Fehler beim Erstellen des Formulars. Weitere Informationen finden Sie in Exception.InnerException. Fehler: Das ActiveX-Steuerelement 6bf52a52-394a-11d3-b153-00c04f79faa6 kann nicht instanziiert werden, da der aktuelle Thread kein Singlethread-Apartment ist..
20.05.2022 03:36:47 Exception occured: Failed to fetch ImageList for genre.Liked and Source.Local : Fehler beim Erstellen des Formulars. Weitere Informationen finden Sie in Exception.InnerException. Fehler: Das ActiveX-Steuerelement 6bf52a52-394a-11d3-b153-00c04f79faa6 kann nicht instanziiert werden, da der aktuelle Thread kein Singlethread-Apartment ist..
translated it basicaly means that the activex controlelement couldnt be intilazided because the current thread is not a singelthead appartment/app?
any idea how to fix it i get this error every time :/
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

topkek52 wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 1:05 am i get a freeze from tease ai pretty much every time she changes clothes this is the code i get with @
::: FileText = F:\house\Neuer Ordner\Scripts\House of Tease\Stroke\Link\AV_Link.txt ::: LineVal = 28
::: TauntText = F:\house\Neuer Ordner\Scripts\House of Tease\\Stroke\StrokeTaunts_1.txt ::: LineVal = 680
::: ResponseFile = F:\house\Neuer Ordner\Scripts\House of Tease\Vocabulary\Responses\Please.txt ::: LineVal = 0
ImageLocation: F:\teaseai\Images\NewImages\Images\Riley\Riley Reid (20)\Fully Dressed - Boobs (1).jpg
|_ _| | ____| | | | |
__/ |
|___/
20.05.2022 03:36:47 Exception occured: Fehler beim Erstellen des Formulars. Weitere Informationen finden Sie in Exception.InnerException. Fehler: Das ActiveX-Steuerelement 6bf52a52-394a-11d3-b153-00c04f79faa6 kann nicht instanziiert werden, da der aktuelle Thread kein Singlethread-Apartment ist..
20.05.2022 03:36:47 Exception occured: Failed to fetch ImageList for genre.Liked and Source.Local : Fehler beim Erstellen des Formulars. Weitere Informationen finden Sie in Exception.InnerException. Fehler: Das ActiveX-Steuerelement 6bf52a52-394a-11d3-b153-00c04f79faa6 kann nicht instanziiert werden, da der aktuelle Thread kein Singlethread-Apartment ist..
translated it basicaly means that the activex controlelement couldnt be intilazided because the current thread is not a singelthead appartment/app?
I can't find the error in that file. Line 28 it's just a vocab file. Not sure why stoped.

Please, make a test. Start a session and type 'change clothes' at any point and see if you get a new pic set without error.

Just to make sure it's not a @NewDommeSlideshow command error on your setup.

If you get the same error, you can remove that command from the stroke/Link/AV_Link.txt (line 28)
topkek52
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by topkek52 »

avatarbr wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 3:47 am
topkek52 wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 1:05 am i get a freeze from tease ai pretty much every time she changes clothes this is the code i get with @
|_ _| | ____| | | | |
__/ |
|___/
I can't find the error in that file. Line 28 it's just a vocab file. Not sure why stoped.

Please, make a test. Start a session and type 'change clothes' at any point and see if you get a new pic set without error.

Just to make sure it's not a @NewDommeSlideshow command error on your setup.

If you get the same error, you can remove that command from the stroke/Link/AV_Link.txt (line 28)
just typing change clothes worked , i just did a clean reinstall and will see if it works now and if it still doesnt i will just remove the line in the code ^^ ty for the help
holy_magnas
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Goddess Tantra

Post by holy_magnas »

Hello, the download link didn't work, is there any alternative link to this anyone?
this is from the first post
avatarbr wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:44 pm If you didn't download the previous video files, download this: https://mega.nz/#!EFJzFYqQ!Lp2emSDHJhwD ... 6KJk-6-98s
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

holy_magnas wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:47 am Hello, the download link didn't work, is there any alternative link to this anyone?
avatarbr wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:44 pm If you didn't download the previous video files, download this: https://mega.nz/#!EFJzFYqQ!Lp2emSDHJhwD ... 6KJk-6-98s
Oh, I think I messed that. My Mega was full and I deleted older files and forgot about that one still needed.

Try that one: https://mega.nz/file/ZYIAWbKL#DQc91Njvp ... ZToJimMfvY It's older, but maybe have all you need.

In case you still get some missing files, please anote the name so I can check what was in that file.
holy_magnas
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Goddess Tantra

Post by holy_magnas »

avatarbr wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:05 am
holy_magnas wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:47 am Hello, the download link didn't work, is there any alternative link to this anyone?
Oh, I think I messed that. My Mega was full and I deleted older files and forgot about that one still needed.

Try that one: https://mega.nz/file/ZYIAWbKL#DQc91Njvp ... ZToJimMfvY It's older, but maybe have all you need.

In case you still get some missing files, please anote the name so I can check what was in that file.
Thank you! Yup I will tell you if there're other missing file
bauklotz3
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by bauklotz3 »

Hi,

I have recently set up Tease AI (for the first time ever, so still figuring out stuff) with House of Tease version 8.0 and am currently trying to fix all the problems.
I have added all the files mentioned in the main post and the video files provided in the following reply, but it seems that I am still missing some video files.

I guess there is supposed to be a folder ./Video/AV_Clips/cam that contains webcam shows.

The files are mentioned in ./Scripts/House of Tease/Custom/Modules/WebCam.txt, i.e.:
@PlayVideo[AV_Clips/cam/webcamshow01.mp4]

Any chance you could provide the missing webcamshow-files?

All the best!
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

bauklotz3 wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:55 pm Hi,

I have recently set up Tease AI (for the first time ever, so still figuring out stuff) with House of Tease version 8.0 and am currently trying to fix all the problems.
I have added all the files mentioned in the main post and the video files provided in the following reply, but it seems that I am still missing some video files.

I guess there is supposed to be a folder ./Video/AV_Clips/cam that contains webcam shows.

The files are mentioned in ./Scripts/House of Tease/Custom/Modules/WebCam.txt, i.e.:
@PlayVideo[AV_Clips/cam/webcamshow01.mp4]

Any chance you could provide the missing webcamshow-files?

All the best!
There you go: https://mega.nz/file/xIh0zApY#pM8Fa52HP ... NMoUN0NwW0
Bonsai50
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): I have no Master or Mistress

Post by Bonsai50 »

Is there any way to get Tease AI ready with all URL links?
Find the PRG great but am not so good.
thank you
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Bonsai50 wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 6:22 pm Is there any way to get Tease AI ready with all URL links?
Find the PRG great but am not so good.
thank you
Hi!

I have some problems to understand your question, sorry.
But if you need some URL-Files, here are some:
https://mega.nz/file/HdQSDACT#CqtI97D8_ ... X7j8a0fvxk

Hope that helps?
Best greetings,
Markus
Lustkontrolleur
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lustkontrolleur »

Chupa wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 3:40 pm I've installed Tease AI (with the unofficial Patch) and HoT 8.0, and it always freezes when my mistress wants to change her clothes...
Here is the Chatlog:
12:32 Natalia: Hands off, I don't want you to cum yet
12:32 Natalia: Edge. Now.
12:33 Natalia: Get closer for me
12:33 Sub: On the edge
12:33 Natalia: Hands off, I don't want you to cum yet
12:33 Natalia: I think that's enough
12:33 Natalia: I'm going to change into something even more sexy
Natalia is typing...
I have exactly the same problem and know no solution.
Lustkontrolleur
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lustkontrolleur »

The programme always freezes for me when I have to make a certain number of edges.

Today it should have been 39, and after the 6th one the programme hung up. I could only kill the task.

Does anyone else have this problem?