Grammar and Spelling

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
amranroinoe
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Grammar and Spelling

Post by amranroinoe »

I've been a Milovana user for almost a decade now but this will be my very first post :w00t: :w00t:

I absolutely love the site and have written some teases back in the day (as supamario132). That being said, I want to help out a site that has given me so much joy over the years. One thing that has always been a constant on Milovana is teases being written by people not all too familiar with English. I really appreciate the effort and creativity that some of these teases have brought forth but it can be a bit of a mood killer to see awkwardly phrased sentences and misspelled words. I truly mean no disrespect when I say that.

To that end, I would like to offer my services to such authors that want to make (or already have made) more creative and exciting content for us but aren't extremely comfortable with the English language. Id like to think I have a decent grasp on grammar and tone in text and I would like to use that to help make the teases on Milovana as perfect as possible by tweaking the wording ever so slightly.

If that sounds like something you would be interested in just pm me and I would be more than glad to read over the story and give suggestions!
Uncrateative
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Grammar and Spelling

Post by Uncrateative »

That's really great! :smile:

I've always wanted to write some teases but I'm still learning English, so it doesn't sound natural. :-/
I would like your help to make it sound better.

I don't have anything done yet, but if you are still willing to help me when i finish my tease, that would be much appreciated. :-D
1003 characters left.
amranroinoe
Explorer
Explorer

Post by amranroinoe »

Absolutely! Just pm me when you want my input and I should be able to respond within a few days to a week. Good luck with the tease!
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

Awesome idea. I feel the same way. Awkward phrases can really spoil the mood for me.

I'd totally be willing to help people out as well.

PG
amranroinoe
Explorer
Explorer

Post by amranroinoe »

I'm not really sure if this has generated any interest but if anyone contacts me about this, I'll send you a pm PlayfulGuy!
schefflera
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): no :(
Sub/Slave(s): nope

Post by schefflera »

Just wanted to push this thread, 'cause I think it's a good opportunity for people to enhance their teases.

I wrote you two (amranroinoe and Playfulguy) a pm, hopefully you can help me out with my new tease :-)

btw. Are there even more helpfull guys/girls who like to offer their help?

greetings
schefflera
My flashteases: Have fun :)