FMSB

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
scaryfatman
Explorer
Explorer

FMSB

Post by scaryfatman »

For those of you out there who are not into cuckolding ... this is about cuckolding

i was just wondering if anyone knows of the site http://www.fmsb.org
it was a cuckolding site that had great information and pics, but has seemed to diaspeared. does anyone know anything about it?

thanks in advance =]
HogtiedCowboy
Explorer
Explorer

Re: FMSB

Post by HogtiedCowboy »

" 4/8/2008

I have obtained new hosting for the site and will be working to reestablish the website in the coming days and weeks.

Unfortunately, the database which held the content for the message board, the profiles and the diaries isn't accessible for me to retrieve that data - so, it's lost.

The good news is I can move forward with a redesign and include new, easier to use features as I redesign the site."

Thats a quote from the link you posted...I assume it is being redone, and will be ready when its ready
scaryfatman
Explorer
Explorer

Re: FMSB

Post by scaryfatman »

oh thanks very much HogtiedCowboy, when i tried to access it it didnt work, showed up as site does not exist, guess they have been updating it..
thanks again!