Looking for a mistress

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
subboy789
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Looking for a mistress

Post by subboy789 »

Hello i'm Jay and i have been searching for a mistress for a while now on various websites but sadly i haven't had any luck. I'm fairly experienced because i have been interested in this kink for a while so as you could imagine i have read lots of stuff! Oh and im 19 years old also im from England.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My kinks include (i can try anything not listed, im open to everything!)

-Denied orgasm
-Training to last longer
-Chastity
-Ruined orgasm
-Forced Fem
-Anal
-Body writing
-Public/Semi public
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fantasies include (but again are not just limited to these)

-Cbt (i've tried it before but it hurts a lot but if my mistress enjoys it then im willing to make myself like it)

-Spanking (I've tried this but i've never done anything too hard)

-Chastity (Never tried chastity but would love to have a keyholder)

I probably have so many more but they havent came to me! :D
I havent really established any limits but if i find a mistress then im sure we can discuss it then :)

Also i would like to add that i want to please my mistress so im going to do what she likes too! these are just what i like so it would be nice if she explored these with me over time but overall her needs are more important so it doesn't matter :)
What i can guarantee to you as a mistress

-Trust
-Loyalty
-Love
-Devotion
-Always puts you first over my needs
-Understanding
-Respects your privacy
-Caring

You can PM me on here, my username is subboy789

You can email me at:[email protected]

You can Kik me at:subboy546

Thank you for reading this post!

I hope to hear from you soon!

Love from Jay
iluvcbt
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Looking for a mistress

Post by iluvcbt »

Hi,

Going to be as nice as possible here. Milovana is not a hook-up site. It's not a place where Dom/mes and subs go to find one another. There are far better sites online for that, such as bondage.com or alt.com. Milovana is a place mainly to try some new things in the realm of tease and denial, and some other fetishes, mostly self-guided. There was a very well done thread in the forums that I cannot seem to find that dealt with finding an actual Dom/me. However, I found this one which might help you out:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3069&hilit=how+find+mistress

Hopefully the very good advice in this thread helps you find what and Who you're looking for. And, hopefully, you stick around here and have a good time with this site as it's meant to be used :)
subboy789
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by subboy789 »

iluvcbt wrote:Hi,

Going to be as nice as possible here. Milovana is not a hook-up site. It's not a place where Dom/mes and subs go to find one another. There are far better sites online for that, such as bondage.com or alt.com. Milovana is a place mainly to try some new things in the realm of tease and denial, and some other fetishes, mostly self-guided. There was a very well done thread in the forums that I cannot seem to find that dealt with finding an actual Dom/me. However, I found this one which might help you out:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3069&hilit=how+find+mistress

Hopefully the very good advice in this thread helps you find what and Who you're looking for. And, hopefully, you stick around here and have a good time with this site as it's meant to be used :)

Ohhh im sorry. Im going to have a look at the link. Thank you.
slaveforyou0
Explorer
Explorer

Post by slaveforyou0 »

hot sub male looking for experienced dom to turn me into their sissy slut and mess with my life like seducing me away from my gf. use pics of girls to easily manipualte and control me and tunr me into your longterm bitch boy

kik slaveforyou0
iluvcbt
Explorer
Explorer

Post by iluvcbt »

Did you miss something?
felly25
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Domme (Female)
Dom/me(s): nope

Post by felly25 »

Hello there!

PM me, I can refer you to a friend but first give me some of your pics, would you? 8-)
"I'm always here for you babe no matter what it takes".
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Banquo »

We have a special thread set aside and pinned at the top of this section for those who want to find dom/mes or subs. I usually merge any topics like this one that spring up, but I'm a little late to the game here.

In the future please use this thread = viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4192

This thread will now be locked. :construction:
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions