Kitty's Elfen PrickTease Punishment - Part 3

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Kitty's Elfen PrickTease Punishment - Part 3

Post by KittyZateez »

Kitty's Outfit for the Evening of Smothering Little Elfie

My little elfie-thief has already been subjected to an extensive, sensual prickteasing session...I have captured you, stripped you naked, and visually stimulated you to arousal with my sexy body. And, I have physically titillated your senses with just one or two expertly developed cockteasing techniques! The exquisite detail with which I engage in each act of dominance over is completely mind-blowing, and we are still just getting started!

So far, I used one of the angora sweaters you were going to steal to tantalize you, and you have been helpless to resist as I used it to instantly ensnare you in a wicked little web of erotic tease and denial. The fluffy sweater was shown to you and offered to you, and you were made to want it...desperately! But instead of simply giving it to you, I proceeded to use it to humiliate you by rubbing it in your face and swatting your face (and cock!) with it.

Then, after I decided that you had been sufficiently teased and denied with it, it was used to rub your cock...to get it nice and hard! You were even allowed to have sex with it, and you enjoyed the feeling of shoving your erect little dickie in and out of it until you were almost ready to CUM! But then, it was cruelly taken away, and you were made to beg and beg and beg for it! This little cycle was repeated over and over again until you became like a mindless, sex-crazed animal, begging and pleading for your unattainable sexual release!

And now, I have put the fluffy furry black sweater on, making you watch as I teasingly pulled it over my fabulous, heaving breasts, and I also made you observe me very closely as I put on a pair of wildly kinky, shiny black spike-heeled fetish boots. I have been parading around in front of you to turn you on while I plan your fate, displaying myself to you shamelessly, knowing that my appearance serves only to assert my sexual power over you and excite you even further.

Now, I pick up a pair of tiny, shiny black vinyl booty shorts and turn away from you, bending over at the knees to daintily step into them, and then I s-l-o-w-l-y pull them up my long, smooth legs. Your mouth hangs open as I wiggle into them, and they are obviously a little small for me as I hike them up my ass, causing most of it to come spilling out the bottom. Your cock twitches at the sight of my perfectly shaped behind, and I brazenly show it to you, wiggling it back and forth as I shift my weight from one side to another.

I take my sweet time teasing you with my ass this way, glancing back at you to observe your reaction as I display it to you for my amusement. I turn back around and put my hands on my hips again, facing you and looking down at my helpless little captive, saying, "There now! Now I am dressed appropriately for this little occasion! Wouldn't you agree, slavey?"
ci_002.jpg
ci_002.jpg (111.24 KiB) Viewed 1898 times
So, like I said before, things have been relatively easy on you so far, but that is about to change. For example, you are still completely naked, and my plan to feminize you hasn't even started...but after that happens....well, let's just say that a number of different humiliating little scenarios will slowly begin to occur!

Suddenly I have a naughty little idea, one that occurred to me when I first grabbed you and captured you as you tried to escape my clutches. Your puny size and weakness felt very exciting to me, and I was surprised at how turned on I became as I held you captive in my arms, so now, I have decided to have some more fun with my strength and power over you.

"Get up!" I command, and you stand up immediately, displaying the kind of obedience that I find thrilling in a slave. I can't get enough of asserting my physical and sexual superiority over you, and our next little activity will serve only to explore and develop that dynamic even further....

I approach you and grab you again, throwing you around, a little rougher this time, spinning you around so you face away from me. You are shocked to discover how easily I twirl you around, and before you know it, I simply lift you right up off your feet by wrapping one arm around your neck and leaning back. Now, with my breasts stuffed right up against the back of your head, this gives me another idea.

I put you down and release you for a moment, easily grabbing you again as you try to run. I spin you around to face me and shove you backwards, right into the wall, lifting you up again and trapping you against it with my towering figure. Your feet are dangling free a foot or so off the floor, and I find that it is quite easy to keep you pinned there with my torso, completely vulnerable and helpless! My hands and arms are free to proceed to the next part of this situation...

I assert my dominance over you by simply stuffing my heaving tits into your face and pushing them on you so hard you can't breathe, and I wrap my arms around your neck and begin to squeeze, smothering you for a moment. "Now, what do you say, my naughty little elfen thief, shall I make you my bitch tonight? And shall I KEEP you and USE you as my little tease-toy, seducing and punishing you as I see fit??"

I pull my tits away momentarily, and you take a breath or two and start to answer, but as soon as you open your mouth to respond, I stuff my big boobs into your face again, muffling you completely. "Mmmmmffff, hummmmfffff" is all that comes out, and I continue, "what's that you say? You WANT to be my bitch tonight? Well okay, if that's what you want, that's exactly what will happen to you!"

You shake your head, struggling to break free and frantically begging me not to punish you like that, but I just hold you even tighter and laugh wickedly at your muffled pleas as I continue to mind-fuck you, pretending that you're begging me to enslave you! Again and again I torment you this way, and I quickly begin to get very turned on...

The mind-fuck is one of my absolute favorite ways to tease and torment a submissive, and I just LOVE lying to him, making him believe things that aren't true, and then tormenting him with the real truth, and taking actions based on his misunderstanding. It's lots of fun to threaten a slave with something, and when he begs me not to enact my threat, I pretend he's begging for it and casually proceed. The more he begs me NOT to do something, the more I pretend he WANTS me to do it. It's absolutely diabolical!

The opposite of this kinky little situation can also be explored, where I offer him some sexual pleasure or treat that he very desperately desires, but when he begs for it, I pretend he doesn't want it, and deny him. Either of these scenarios can be methodically and deliciously intensified as the helpless slave becomes more and more desperate to be understood, and the cruelty of such a blatant deception and manipulation is absolutely thrilling to me! Both of these techniques are absolutely merciless, and even a little sadistic. But hey, some submissives seem to like it, and, in particular, sissies who are into being humiliated really deserve it!

I do believe that YOU fall into that category...

And so, the little tormenting game begins, "Awwww, does my little sissy-slave LIKE being smothered like this?" I say sweetly, and you shake your head, pleading with me hysterically, saying that you can't breathe, begging me to stop, etc. "So...that's a YES, you say?? But, slavey, if I keep doing it, how will you breathe! I mean, I hear you saying how much you want it, but I don't know, it's pretty cruel, isn't it?" I simply continue to smother you every time you try to resist, and you can barely get a single word out of your mouth before my humongous breasts are stuffed into your face again.

"No, please!" You manage to blurt out before my tits smother you again, and I torment you some more, responding, "Well, which is it? No, or please? Make up your mind, you silly girl!" You should see the terrified look on your face as I continue to lead you on, "What's that you say?? Yes, you WANT to be smothered??"

I keep them there longer and longer, and each time I take them away, you gasp for breath in a sheer panic. This activity is making me quite hot, and I must say that my enjoyment is only making things harder and harder on you. "Naughty, naughty, elfie!" I say, my voice dripping with disdain and cruelty, wrapping my arms around your neck and keeping you there, so long this time that you start to feel a little light-headed, like you're about to pass out. "You just love this, don't you, otherwise you wouldn't be begging for more, baby! What's that you say, you WANT me to smother you some more?"

You shake your head wildly as I let you take a single deep breath and then shove my tits up against you one more time, mentally tormenting you in a simply diabolical way, unlike anything you've ever experienced. The sheer torture of being deceived and used like this, the sensation of my soft, furry boobs smothering you, the wicked little mind game I'm playing, it's all just too much!

I laugh sadistically as I allow your struggling to become more desperate, and instead of releasing you, I just keep playing the wicked little game of physical domination. I keep allowing you to take a short breath or two before stuffing my cleavage back into your face, letting you struggle free just a bit and then smothering you some more. "Yeah, that's it, you naughty little slut! Go ahead and try to resist me! Now I'm going to make you PAY for ever thinking you could come rob me of my fuzzy sweaters and sexy furs!"

The fiendish little smothering game continues for several minutes more before I begin to tire of it, and it is so wonderfully obvious that I am easily and effortlessly toying with you...and finally I suddenly pull away from you, releasing you from my clutches. You fall to your knees, clutching your throat and gasping for air. I stand before you, my hands on my hips as I look down at you, feeding off of your pathetic helplessness. You look up at me and feast your eyes on my entire body...and your submission is complete!

My shiny black spike heeled boots exude sheer feminine power and confidence, and they are contrasted by the soft, black, low-cut angora sweater clinging to my large breasts. I start prancing back and forth in front of you, sizing you up and watching you stare at me (mostly, your eyes fixate on those oh-so-powerful BOOTS!) I can feel the final remains of your will to resist me melting away, but somehow we both know that our little game is just beginning......

You look up at me with a look of true fear on your face, and this excites and empowers me greatly. Your feelings of surrender and submission swell up inside you as the tears well up in your eyes, and you begin begging, "Oh please, my Goddess! Please, please, PLEASE don't hurt me! I'll do anything you want, just please let me go!" I just giggle at you, not saying a word, and simply shake my head back and forth, enjoying every moment of your complete and total surrender to me!

I look down at you, gazing at my now fully enslaved little elf-slut, and tingles of pleasure shoot up my spine as I watch you beg for mercy. I continue to fantasize about all the wonderfully wicked ways that I am going to punish and humiliate you. My nipples start to get erect, poking out sensually from under the soft, fluffy fur of my angora sweater, and I can feel my pussy getting wet as you grovel at my boots, begging and pleading for mercy...

I go to my fur rack and pick out an absolutely gorgeous white fox coat, draping it over my shoulders. I march back toward you and the look of surrender and desire in your eyes makes it clear the effect that my fur has on you..."You see this fur, slavey? You'd just love to steal this from me, wouldn't you! So soft, so erotic, so feminine." I caress it lovingly, sliding my long nailed fingers up and down it and continue, "NO, slave, you are not going to have it! And you are going to be a taught a lesson you'll never forget for even THINKING you could steal things like this from my friends and I!!"

"Yes, my dear, now we know exactly who you are! Some of my friends have had their favorite angora sweaters stolen, and some beautiful furs too, and we've all had lengthy discussions about the ways we'd like to punish you if we ever caught you! And now I have you right where I want you! Hmmm...maybe I'll invite some of them over later and we can all gang up on you and make you be our little sissy maid!"

You continue to grovel at my boots, pleading with me, your desire to escape my kinky ideas making me hotter and hotter. "Yes, Mistress! I'll do anything you want!" You plead, "Yes please, please, PLEASE make me your sissy maid!"

"Well, that's more like it!! Would slavey like to be feminized, hmmmm??? Would you like it if I dressed you up all pretty, turn you into my sexy twin sister? Would you like to look just like me? Long blonde hair, sexy makeup, long, sexy red fingernails, nice big titties, and a hot little ass?" Oooh, yeah, maybe I'll dress you up in a slutty little hooker outfit too, okay? Then, I just might have to put you in bondage and take you out for a nice little walk, and parade you around for a while before taking you to my favorite fetish club. Some of my friends will meet us there, and we can take turns playing with you while everyone watches!"

You don't say a word as the images I'm presenting begin to sink in, and your face goes completely blank as you begin to realize exactly how serious I am. Oh, to be turned into a sissy slave, restrained in bondage, and displayed and used for the amusement of others....it's always been a secret fantasy of yours, but now it's going to come true. You look at me and the smile on my face lets you know I mean every word I say, and there is simply no escape from your fate.
Attachments
SissyElfie.jpg
SissyElfie.jpg (169.31 KiB) Viewed 2632 times
Last edited by KittyZateez on Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Velo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Re: Kitty's Elfen PrickTease Punishment - Part 3

Post by Velo »

Hello Miss Kitty,

I've just found your prickteasing stories for the first time, and my little dickie has been throbbing ever since. Your seductive and cruel teasing is perfect!

I'm so excited to see what happens next, and I'm holding back from cumming until I find out! So please, I'm begging you, post again soon!
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by KittyZateez »

Why, thank you, Velo honey!

It's interesting watching the count of views go higher and higher and not seeing many admiring compliments, funny how many people don't seem to have the...um, guts to tell me they enjoy my little stories!

And I'm just tickled to hear that I've made your little "dickie" throb! So delighted that my little scenario has gotten your attention, and that you're denying yourself release until I post Part 4. :evil:

Don't worry, honey, I'm working on it as we speak and it should be up by Christmas.... :innocent:

Of next year! :whip:

Oh well, I guess 2016 is going to be a "hard" year for you! :love: :love: :love:

Kitty
Velo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Velo »

It's hard already :\'-( I wonder if I bit off more than I can chew putting myself at your mercy like this, but I can't resist a chance to be teased and denied by such a seductive and teasing woman. But please, please, don't make me wait a whole year, I'm begging you! :\'-(
Olii
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Olii »

Please keep going on. These stories turn me on so much, hoping so much I was in the place of the (un)fortunate elf. I can't wait to hear what the rest of the punishment is, even though it doesn't sound much like a punishment at all so far :-)
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by KittyZateez »

Funny you should say that some of this doesn't sound like punishment at all, Olii. I was kinda thinking the same thing as I edit these stories for final posting. When it comes right down to it, I'm more of a sensualist than a sadist, although some of the teasing games are pretty diabolical. :devil:

But I'm always excited to hear about it when someone gets turned on by my stories. That's definitely my intention. :wub:

And stick around, I'm not done with my poor little elfie, not by a long shot, and some of my future plans for him may move in a little darker direction... :whip:

Kitty
Velo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Velo »

And stick around, I'm not done with my poor little elfie, not by a long shot, and some of my future plans for him may move in a little darker direction... :whip:
I'm really looking forward to it...for more reasons than one!