So how would you change the SMW?

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
Salamando
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

So how would you change the SMW?

Post by Salamando »

Reader Discussion! Everyone has their own personal ideal of a sex fantasy universe, and I always like to suggest that if someone else would take on a Sex Mage World-type story, they make it there own instead of worrying about strictly sticking to my (mostly-non-existent) canon.

If you were to write your own Sex Mage World-like story, how might you change things to better suit your taste? What elements of the magic, the setting, the cultures, etc, would you use, drop, or change?

Answers that amount to "I would remove all the Magic and make it a non-magical femdom world" don't count! >: P

(So we're clear, I'm not looking for suggestions, I'm merely curious for the sake of discussion.)
elvisomar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): None, but I'd be interested

Re: So how would you change the SMW?

Post by elvisomar »

One of the things that I have wondered about in the Sex Mage World is what would happen to the culture after it evolves to embrace this new sexually magic reality. I imagine it would bring interesting changes to the singles scene. I also know that western culture has a strong competitive streak, so I try to imagine how sex magicians would compete. By what measure would their success be determined? I admit that I really find the fantasy of being teased or pleasure-tortured in front of others very arousing.

I also have particularly liked that most of the people and culture in the SMW are not too different from our own world. Even so, how might a town like Las Vegas change? Or perhaps there are communities where this magical sex play is more overt and flamboyantly indulged in public—something like a sex magical version of Provincetown, Massachusetts or the Castro district in San Francisco, California.

I've thought about writing my own submissions, but for many years I have never really been able to buckle down and just write. One of the reasons I am jumping in to reply to Salamando's questions is to see if there is a spark of motivation in here somewhere for me to actually write something. I hope others chime in, as well.
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
I am a: Switch

Post by SexualChoc »

I love your writing and your fantasy world

How much.. education/teaching is there for those ladies developing
and /or refining powers? what does that look like? labs? special all female areas on campus..so no "accidents" happen?

One of your stories talked about health benefits of the exchange.

one thing Is with all that pent up sexual frustration guys would be a lot more.. creative (artistic) and or energetic
from my own RL life experiences and working with male subbies..
denial has a range of postie effects depending on the individual
increases creativity/ increase drive to be more physically active/ increases ability to focus during high stress situations

situation where denial happens in real life: astronauts/ Combat troops (when not on leave)/Spiritual leaders (just look at priests (are supposed to be)..talk about..denial..)

what if.. guys develop mental powers..but they don't involve..sex.. like: empaths because they are in tune with femdom... or healers.. or.. danger awareness..

I still think a tiny fraction of guys would be immune.. maybe 0.001% which would still be a few thousand..I mean there are XXY...
and the ones so homosexual ...

also what about lesbians? would a "top" be able to manipulate a "bottom"?? can women use their powers on each other? and to what degree?

... I did write a little fiction.. but.. SMW.. made guys a bit to helpless.. maybe that is my..dominaet side.. am not a full subby..
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator

Post by SexualChoc »

here is the start..of a story.. might get the rest of it..later..

,,,,Selwyn Harper sat staring at her computer . She sighed another report to write and she could feel the energies of several of the other girls tormenting guys. Her light tan skin reflected the changing colors of the computer screen. Her brown hair tied up so not to get in her face. She sat wearing some thin flannel pajamas. She still had not adjusted to the winter temperatures at this Canadian university. Granted the place was heated but it was never warm enough for her.
,,,,She had left Georgia to study here hoping to get into the great pre-law program and she did well. Yet she had trouble fitting in. During breaks in the cafeteria the others would all talk about how they had kept some poor slub denied and serving them. She had finally realized.. she just was not into guys..
She had had a few dates with some or two girls who were experimenting. But the same thing always happened when they got hooked on that rush they got for using their powers on guys.. they lost interest. She didn’t have much extra time to go searching with all of her class work.
,,,,,,Frustrated she was not going to get any further on the fine points of Walker versus Ontario she started searching as she did some nights. So many of the “lesbian” sites were put there just to torment guys.. then.. she clicked on a site
tantalism.org… female denial site… she shivered she could not believe what she was seeing.. there were a few articles on enjoying denial and submission to a female dome!
And a whole forum on : How to enjoy your magic together! Could it be..true?? she kept reading.. and there was an article of a woman who used her powers to deny herself with her husband! That was so crazy a female submissive? Like herself. Though she knew she only liked girls..
,,,,,There was a few in the chat room, from Europe. She glanced at her clock 4 am.. no wonder there was no one from Canada on.. still she chatted and began to realize she had discovered what she longed for..
all2true
ThomasKu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ThomasKu »

Salamando wrote:If you were to write your own Sex Mage World-like story, how might you change things to better suit your taste? What elements of the magic, the setting, the cultures, etc, would you use, drop, or change?
Oh, where to start? I like the overall idea of this world. The tricky part is always the details. I've also just read the comments on your blog, about how divided readers were. Some want the women to be more powerful, others (like myself) want them to have reduced powers. And I'd love to explain myself here.

The more power sex magic grants, the less fun it is for women to use the powers. When a female awakens to her power, everything is new and exciting and she wants to try it and find out what she can and cannot do. But it seems this spirit of new found playtime wears off very quickly to them. So they have seen all the mens fantasies in their town after a few weeks and get annoyed by the topic of a man cumming or even being aroused. That's what makes them sadistic towards men.

And here's where it should be tweaked a little to work better for me.
Let them work for their powers. They shouldn't awake to their powers and immediately manipulate all the boners around them, even having a clear view of what every male is thinking. It would be more fun, if they'd start off just noticing, when someone is aroused. Getting a clearer view of how close to orgasm a man was, the more she would concentrate on what's going on.
And here comes the trick, I think Pancakes for Dinner introduced: The more a man thinks about someone, the more he binds himself to this person. He wrote something along the lines of "When you jerk off to a girl, you tell the universe, that it is she, who should have control over your orgasm."

Any female, who would want to control a guys orgasm, would have to deal with him in some non-magical way first. And then she can control him (better) through sex magic and earn the benefits, it brings for her:
Better control over this one cock, meaning she can have a clearer view of how it feels and how close he is.
Stretching the distance she can manipulate him. The closer she is, the better it works, but it all the powers wear off with distance. (Yes, even the often used orgasm-block.)

I guess this would lead to a society not too far from our own. No enslaved race of men who get collared and leashed at the age of 18 while women get all the power to do whatever they want.

How could a story develop with this limits set? Some ideas already came to mind.
Maybe some college girl trying and steal the boyfriend of another girl, because of some reasons. She would have to trick him into jerking off to her instead of his girl. Maybe some initiation ceremony at a sorority... And what endless possibilities social media would offer to power-hungry females. Nude-selfie? Why not!?

And I think women would interact much more with each other under the mentioned conditions. Because some women have control over a handfull of men, others may want to drain that power or certain men from them by tricking the males into doing things that would change their invisible bonds. Could be in a political context or corporate bosses who want decisions made a certain way, or just college girls playing pranks on each other.
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator

Post by SexualChoc »

ThomasKu wrote:
And here's where it should be tweaked a little to work better for me.
Let them work for their powers. They shouldn't awake to their powers and immediately manipulate all the boners around them, even having a clear view of what every male is thinking. It would be more fun, if they'd start off just noticing, when someone is aroused. Getting a clearer view of how close to orgasm a man was, the more she would concentrate on what's going on.
And here comes the trick, I think Pancakes for Dinner introduced: The more a man thinks about someone, the more he binds himself to this person. He wrote something along the lines of "When you jerk off to a girl, you tell the universe, that it is she, who should have control over your orgasm."

And I think women would interact much more with each other under the mentioned conditions. Because some women have control over a handfull of men, others may want to drain that power or certain men from them by tricking the males into doing things that would change their invisible bonds. Could be in a political context or corporate bosses who want decisions made a certain way, or just college girls playing pranks on each other.

this works well with my school idea..
and fits into the learnign patern
I alos like the idea of "bonding"
I always wonedered why one guy was not taken away by a more powerful spell caster
the bonding idea would explain that small.. area

though if you combine it with my idea.. of women.. being able to mildly and /or greatly affect women as well

that would fit into "followers" ladders
or pyramids..
obviously a pyramid could only be so big.
what do I mean by pyramid
one super strong woman with drive controls 2 women who might control

I think that is as far as a "direct" pyramid could go.. but.. with social networking
and the drive of some for power..
it could be the "new" way of doing business.

Also philosophies of how men should be dominated might form "groups"

so.. I guess I would have ratings of one to 12.
one meaning only one other can be manipulated
12 meaning they can form the above pyramid I mentioned
these would be leaders/ police and other women of power.

further the idea of bonding has a lot of interesting potential
and would fit in with my idea that some men are not easily..manipulated
if a strong.. relationship is established.. that a particular guy could walk freely at work/school/ shopping without being easily "distracted" by others using their powers
The strength of the bond would be dependent on how much.. of a long term relationship the woman wants..how exclusive she is to a particular guy (and perhaps woman)

since it is the bond.. men would have even More incentive to please one woman.. being shared would make bonding.. difficult if not impossible.
all2true
Juliette
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Juliette »

Since you have established a dystopia where power has corrupted morals and is influencing reproduction there would by random mutation arise a male able to either 1) mask his thoughts, 2) reflect the assault, or 3) create illusions to deceive assaulters.

Aging will also affect potency of magical energy, a karmic payback at some point would be a plus, imagine the worst of the abusers having her chickens coming home to roost.