Tease AI Bug Report Thread

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

dark0512
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Re: Tease AI Bug Report Thread

Post by dark0512 »

markus wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:48 pm
dark0512 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:47 am The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel."
At least I am not the only one,... I have the same problem since today.
Right now I have no idea to solve that, ... but because you have the same problem, it might not be on our end.
I have already deactivated Avira real time protection, that didn't helped.
Maybe they changed something on tumblr?

Anyone else any idea/solution?

If I find a solution, I will post it here.
My initial thought was to disable TLS 1.0/1.1. Usually this is a message indicating you're trying to make a network connection via TLS 1/1.1...and you now have to use 1.2. Of course, I don't know where that's coded into TeaseAI or even if it is coded?
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

dark0512 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:06 pm Usually this is a message indicating you're trying to make a network connection via TLS 1/1.1...and you now have to use 1.2. Of course, I don't know where that's coded into TeaseAI or even if it is coded?
Hi!
Thx a lot, you have pointed me into the right direction with your hint. :-)

The TLS was not defined in TAI, I think it has used a default, whatever that was, anyway...
Here is a patch, would be cool if you could test it, for me it works, but a confirmation is always better.

This patch is based on an older version of TAI, it is NOT compatible with Fury, but any other personality should work.

Requirements:
You will need .NET Framework 4.7.1, so maybe you have to update your .Net,... TAI (at least the source code I have) had still the old target framework '.NET Framework 4 Client Profile'.

What I did:
I have set the target framework of TAI to '.NET Framework 4.7.1' since TLS1.2 was not avaiable in the older framework.
Then I simply added the usage of TLS12 in the code.

Download:

Edit:
New version:
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=23259

Best greetings,
markus
Last edited by markus on Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dark0512
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by dark0512 »

markus wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:52 pm Here is a patch, would be cool if you could test it, for me it works, but a confirmation is always better.
It works!

To get my settings back, I had to copy the AppData\Local\Tease_AI\(whatever one it was) to the new one it created. After that, launching Tease AI had my settings and the URL's worked perfect! Thanks for doing this!!
leezer3
Explorer
Explorer

Post by leezer3 »

Solution which works for Fury too:
Open the TeaseAI folder.
Find the file Tease AI.exe.config
Open with a text editor.
Scroll to the bottom of the file.
Before the *last* line, add the following:

Code: Select all

<runtime>
<AppContextSwitchOverrides value="Switch.System.Net.DontEnableSystemDefaultTlsVersions=false"/>
</runtime>
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

leezer3 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:51 am Solution which works for Fury too:
Open the TeaseAI folder.
Find the file Tease AI.exe.config
Open with a text editor.
Scroll to the bottom of the file.
Before the *last* line, add the following:

Code: Select all

<runtime>
<AppContextSwitchOverrides value="Switch.System.Net.DontEnableSystemDefaultTlsVersions=false"/>
</runtime>
Hi!
Will test this soon, thanks in advance for sharing this solution! :-)

Best Greetings,
Markus
Tommyy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tommyy »

I installed the patch made by marcus, and now the tumblr works, but it has slowed the programme down a lot and sometimes it says "not responding" for a longer period.
Any ideas how to optimize speed.
Thanks
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Tommyy wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:26 am I installed the patch made by marcus, and now the tumblr works, but it has slowed the programme down a lot and sometimes it says "not responding" for a longer period.
Any ideas how to optimize speed.
Thanks
Hi!
I have such a freeze mostly the first time a picture is loading from the web, so you could try before you start a session to open the options menu, go to 'images', make sure the hook for preview pictures is set, and then select-/deselect one of the url files,... now that can take a while, even sometimes I get a error message, .... just click on continue and try again, ... the second time it should work.
Other freezes I see only when a big script is loaded for the first time, like the stroketaunts, but it's maximum 2 or 3 seconds,... after that it works fine for me.
See the patch-notes textfile for some more infos about that patch, it's based on an older version of TAI.

So no, ... no further ideas to optimze the speed.

Also you could try it with the Fury patch and the solution posted by leezer3 some posts above.

Best greetings,
Markus
Tommyy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tommyy »

Hi markus

Thanks for a quick reply. I will give it a try and comment back on the result.
Tommyy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tommyy »

Hi markus

It works now however still slowly now and then. Maybe I have to check the scripts running in the "modules"
TheCumAddict
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by TheCumAddict »

Recently installed TAI on a new PC. Every version I've tried (Miss Blue w/ Sweet Patch, the recent 55.7.2b patch, AliceMerged) has been extraordinarily slow for some reason. Slow as in there's a slight delay after I press buttons, the entire program locks briefly on every single line, the dom is extremely slow to respond to prompts (usually takes 4-5 lines before she actually responds), loading a new script locks TAI for 10-20 seconds. It's incredibly frustrating. I've tried both reinstalling and running as admin, but so far it's not gotten any better and I'm out of ideas.
BlameGLaDOS
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by BlameGLaDOS »

TheCumAddict wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:18 am ...has been extraordinarily slow for some reason. ... the entire program locks briefly on every single line,
Have you added the TAI folder to your antivirus exceptions? Testing with AliceMerged initially this took me from an entirely unusable 14 minute freeze down to usually under a minute. If it's able to help yours to that degree then you should be golden!

I've had the issues with the domme not realising you've said something and only catching up a few lines later, though that usually accompanied the freezing and seemed to largely disappear once the freezing went too.

Hope this helps.
TheCumAddict
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by TheCumAddict »

BlameGLaDOS wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:34 am
TheCumAddict wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:18 am ...has been extraordinarily slow for some reason. ... the entire program locks briefly on every single line,
Have you added the TAI folder to your antivirus exceptions? Testing with AliceMerged initially this took me from an entirely unusable 14 minute freeze down to usually under a minute. If it's able to help yours to that degree then you should be golden!

I've had the issues with the domme not realising you've said something and only catching up a few lines later, though that usually accompanied the freezing and seemed to largely disappear once the freezing went too.

Hope this helps.
Wow, yeah. That never even occurred to me as a possibility. Adding my TAI folder as an exception to Windows defender seems to have fixed everything. Thank you!
thatwilldoit2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by thatwilldoit2 »

Hi,
yesterday I did a clean install because I ran in many problems, I still can't fix one: Every time the domme "changes outfits" TAI just locks up. I can still press buttons but nothing happens. Running HOT on 55.7.2b.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

thatwilldoit2 wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:32 pm Hi,
yesterday I did a clean install because I ran in many problems, I still can't fix one: Every time the domme "changes outfits" TAI just locks up. I can still press buttons but nothing happens. Running HOT on 55.7.2b.
I remember about such a problem, try the patch '0.55.7.2d__2020_10_17_leezer3 patch 4 + Async ChatReadyState reversed' from the first post here:
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=23301
Anafake22
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Anafake22 »

Hello Guys do you know how to modify the limit of the writing task command @WritingTaskRandom()