more feet teases!!!

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
footlover99
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

more feet teases!!!

Post by footlover99 »

I made an account to ask for more long foot teases, usually the teases are either short or not very well made, a really long feet tease would be wonderful as a webtease or on tease me! :) thanks
Lestat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: more feet teases!!!

Post by Lestat »

I would really appreciate it too!
Gentleman by day :oldtimer: Philosopher by night :hmmm: Pervert by choice :shutup2: Rebel by fate :punk:
Miss-Kagura
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Miss-Kagura »

I have a feeling that is hard to do. A simple webtease with commands is far more easy than this.

Maybe you could make one yourself and inspire others with that?

Or give out more details about what a good foot tease has to have?
How to behave around a domme in chat: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=15908
http://miss-kagura.tumblr.com/
Lestat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lestat »

Miss-Kagura wrote:I have a feeling that is hard to do. A simple webtease with commands is far more easy than this.
Not harder than a tease about tits, asses or so...
Maybe you could make one yourself and inspire others with that?
I did one for another program years ago. Maybe one day, when I'll have the time, I will do one.
Or give out more details about what a good foot tease has to have?
For me, the same qualities as any other tease. I like when there is multiple paths / questions (some that leads to some punishments), different endings, no too long timers, variety of stroke speeds / techniques / edges (metronome is sometime cool too, like being asked to edge while stroking too slwoly to be sure to reach it, or not being allowed to edge when stroking fast and being punished for failure :blush: ), tease/taunts (about her feet and other things too), and... I think that's the most important :-)

Ok, that's not a 100% about feet, but I think the best teases do have variety.

About the pictures it's the less important in my opinion, but I just like more full body pictures than feet's close-ups (some are good, though. And I personnaly prefer clothed females than naked).
Gentleman by day :oldtimer: Philosopher by night :hmmm: Pervert by choice :shutup2: Rebel by fate :punk:
jerome_ff
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Dom/me(s): No :.(
Sub/Slave(s): Neither

Post by jerome_ff »

We definitly miss of great feet teases. I'll try to work on that.
Miss-Kagura
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Miss-Kagura »

.not sure why i posted it twice and cant even delete it.
Last edited by Miss-Kagura on Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Miss-Kagura
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Miss-Kagura »

Amazing. You needed one sentence to piss me off and not wanting to help you anymore, lestate.

Funny thing is you described a normal tease like every other too. Just that probably the pics and text are more focused on feet. That is not really what I understand about a foot tease but anyway... have fun with it.
Lestat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lestat »

Miss-Kagura wrote:Amazing. You needed one sentence to piss me off and not wanting to help you anymore, lestate.
:huh: I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about...
Funny thing is you described a normal tease like every other too. Just that probably the pics and text are more focused on feet. That is not really what I understand about a foot tease but anyway... have fun with it.
Like I said, it's like a tease about tits or asses or any other parts of the body that many teases here focus on, or foot tease vids or captions. What's the difference?
What did you understand about a foot tease..?
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

Miss-Kagura wrote:.not sure why i posted it twice and cant even delete it.
Because you cannot delete a post on this forum when there are posts AFTER that already. So if you do a double-post by accident - delete the last of them and it should be good, provided no one managed to reply you already. If you try to delete the first of the two - it will not let you. :w00t:
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
Miss-Kagura
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Miss-Kagura »

Lestat wrote:Not harder than a tease about tits, asses or so...
I mean snappy answers like that.

I also dont know many teases that only aim for tits or asses. Nearly as rare as a foot tease.

What i understand about that? A foot tease were the sub wiorships the feet and so one.
Lestat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lestat »

Miss-Kagura wrote:I mean snappy answers like that.
There was nothing meant to be agressive in that answer. Was just saying... (based on what I saw / made).

I also dont know many teases that only aim for tits or asses. Nearly as rare as a foot tease.
I didn't say those teases only focus on this or that part of body, but mainly. There's some on milo and for GuideMe too, and like I said many vids or captions around the net. On here there's "big boobs" teases, at least one armpits tease I remember, etc...
I really don't see where would be the difference between a tease about "big boobs" and one about feet. Or even teases that focus about imaginary situations. It's always about giving you feelings that turn you on, using the same method: pictures, taunts and most important your imagination (the most immersive it is, the easier it is, I agree).
What i understand about that? A foot tease were the sub wiorships the feet and so one.
worship =/= tease. This is two different things, even if they are linked (at least in my opinion, but I may be wrong even if I don't think so).
Personnaly, I don't like "virtual worship". For me it doesn't make sense when they lead to thing as "kiss your screen", I personnally find it ridiculous and a turn off for me.

I'm not sure I understood you well, but I hope :-)
Miss-Kagura
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Miss-Kagura »

Yes, you are clearly not able to understand me, your answer made that pretty obvious.
Lestat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lestat »

You could have tried to explain your ideas more in details, like in a constructive discussion...

I spent time trying to explain myself in a foreign language, sharing my ideas, that I don't take as the absolute truth but just as my point of view, hoping for an explanation about what you meant, trying to share opinions and trying to understand each other.

But all you gave lastly is exactly what you blamed me for at first: a "snappy" answer. And contemptuous in additon.
Too bad.

Whatever...
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

Miss-Kagura wrote:Yes, you are clearly not able to understand me, your answer made that pretty obvious.
I really don't see what pisses you off in his posts. I mean, I tried to see anything, but they seem like a common posts to me. He has a point too... The best I can guess is that you two have a bad history and everything he says tips you off. :-/
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
Miss-Kagura
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Miss-Kagura »

I didnt plan to write more in here, but seems it is necessary. My answer wasnt a snappy one. I just agreed on you and was done with this topic with it.

It might suprise you, but you aren´t the only one who isn´t a native english speaker.

Also to Nezhul, I dont really care if you join sides with him or not. I dont have a history with him and maybe you shouldnt stick your nose in stuff that isnt your problem? If you have this much interest in this topic, feel free to add something to it which actualy imrpoves it.

Well, you could say that about me too, but I did, got an answer I didnt like and backed out. You might not like it. You might not even understand it, but it is my right to do so. I dont have to contribute to anything about it. If i would have heard a "Hey, sorry. Meant it n ot like that etc", i would have probably sticked with it. But like this? Nope... especially not when you try to shift the blame around. So have fun doing it on your own.

Bye