Tease Ai scripting: The HELP CORNER

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Tease Ai scripting: The HELP CORNER

Post by avatarbr »

rayray77 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:55 pm Hi,

quick question:

When I call a custom script with @Call(Custom/blablba.txt) in a module, what happens with Tease AI when blabla.txt reaches an @End? Does it go to a link, a module or someplace else?

Is it the same when I do the above action during a link?

:-)
if i remember correctly, if the custom file called don't have a @StartStroking at the end, TAI will consider as a Module, and go to a Link after that.

I am really not sure, but a Link would call a file and then go back to another Link again. But I remember getting crazy with some of the jumps at some time. :lol:

If you want full control, use @CallReturn.
Hermes888
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Hermes888 »

Hi everyone,

I have some trouble copying a string from one var to another var. I understand it should be possible in Fury. I am running fury Patch 59.0.

So I suspect I am messing up somewhere.

in the next example, I try to copy the content from the variable "TestingLasagna" to the variable "food" using this test script:

Code: Select all

First input testinglasagna Variable @InputVar[TestingLasagna]
Then we show the variable: @ShowVar[testingLasagna]
Now, lets copy the testingLasagna string into the new var called food @SetVar[food]=[testingLasagna]
Now lets show VAR testingLasagna @ShowVar[testingLasagna] en VAR food @ShowVar[food]
I inserted "Coffee"and this was the result:
02:26 PM Eline: First input testinglasagna Variable This icon means your Domme will remember your answer!
02:27 PM Jeff: Coffee
02:27 PM Eline: Then we show the variable: Coffee
02:27 PM Eline: Now, lets copy the testingLasagna string into the new var called food
02:27 PM Eline: Now lets show VAR testingLasagna Coffee en VAR food testingLasagna

So food does not show the content of the variable "testingLasagna" but the name of the variable. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong or how i can get the content from one (user inputted) string to another?
rayray77
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rayray77 »

Hermes888 wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:42 pm So food does not show the content of the variable "testingLasagna" but the name of the variable. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong or how i can get the content from one (user inputted) string to another?
My guess:
In line 3 >> @SetVar[food]=Var[testingLasagna] <<
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

rayray77 wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:53 pm
Hermes888 wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:42 pm So food does not show the content of the variable "testingLasagna" but the name of the variable. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong or how i can get the content from one (user inputted) string to another?
My guess:
I think it should be @SetVar[food]=[#Var[testingLasagna]]
pv
Hermes888
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Hermes888 »

PtheV wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:29 pm
rayray77 wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:53 pm
My guess:
I think it should be @SetVar[food]=[#Var[testingLasagna]]
Thanks PtheV, that worked great. :yes:
rayray77
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rayray77 »

Can you use commands inside a @RT?

For example: @RT(bla @Wait(10), blabla @Wait(15), blablabla @Wait(20)) :-)

My guess is no, since it only outputs a random text... But I wanna make sure
N3R0
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by N3R0 »

Hi rayray,
rayray77 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:41 am Can you use commands inside a @RT?

I'm pretty sure that you can't. I don't really see why anyone would want that, anyway...
If you just want the wait-time to be random, you can simply use

@NullResponse @SetVar[someVarName]=[#Random(15,20)]
@RT(some, text, alternatives) @Wait( #Var[someVarName] )
If the wait time (or other command) really depends on what exactly has been said, using User Keywords is a much safer and easier-to-read solution.

Edit: now that I think about it: it's impossible, due to the way TAI parses scripts. If you put any commands inside @RT, it will ALWAYS execute ALL of them, no matter which text was chosen!
If you are a creator of a Tease AI personality, check out my personality editor called TAIPEJ!
rayray77
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rayray77 »

Sweet, thanks :-)
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

rayray77 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:41 am Can you use commands inside a @RT?

My guess is no, since it only outputs a random text... But I wanna make sure
Hi!

Please don't missunderstand this, I mean this as a general (hopefully helpful) hint, it's totally OK to ask such questions, no problem at all! :-)

But I just think that you could get an answer much faster when you just try it on your own, ... here is how I do test such things myself:

I have a seperated installation of TAI just for testing-purpose.
In that, mostly everything I want to test I put it in the start-script of that test-installation (YourPersonality/Stroke/Start/) ... there you could simply put that line at the top of that start-script and see what happens.

N3R0 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:46 pm

@NullResponse @SetVar[someVarName]=[#Random(15,20)]
@RT(some, text, alternatives) @Wait( #Var[someVarName] )
A strength of Tai is the flexibility of how to achieve a goal, of course everyone can use the way which suits him best, but that example made me think 'I'd do it differently' ;-)

@RT(some, text, alternatives) @Wait(#RandomRound5(10,20))
-> Shorter and more accurate to the specification of '@Wait(10),@Wait(15),@Wait(20)

Best greetings,
Markus
N3R0
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by N3R0 »

markus wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:45 pm ... but that example made me think 'I'd do it differently' ;-)

@RT(some, text, alternatives) @Wait(#RandomRound5(10,20))
-> Shorter and more accurate to the specification of '@Wait(10),@Wait(15),@Wait(20)

Best greetings,
Markus
Hi markus,

yeah, I forgot about the "round5" thing, although I wasn't trying to recreate the code 1:1, assuming that it's just an example.

I could've done that as a one-liner myself, but for a long time TAI had lots of trouble whenever you nested 2 commands that use the same type of brackets. And since both @Wait and #Random use round ones, I wasn't sure whether that would work...

Is this whole bracket dilemma finally fixed now? As of which version? I don't recall reading that in the changelog... :hmmm:
If you are a creator of a Tease AI personality, check out my personality editor called TAIPEJ!
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

N3R0 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:19 pm but for a long time TAI had lots of trouble whenever you nested 2 commands that use the same type of brackets. And since both @Wait and #Random use round ones, I wasn't sure whether that would work...

Is this whole bracket dilemma finally fixed now? As of which version? I don't recall reading that in the changelog... :hmmm:
Without looking up the code,... just from my experience, ... it seems like that every #Random thing is exchanged with a value before the rest of the script line is evaluated.

So, that 'whole bracket dilemma' is not solved, but @Wait-commands (or i.e. also Multi-Edges) with a #Random in it are used for a long time in the prominent personalities, but I don't know from which version on exactly that works.

Best greetings,
Markus
Hermes888
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Hermes888 »

Hi everyone,

quick question. I found some system keywords while looking through the pdf made by rayrav77 (thank you again).
Specifically the system keywords:

#TagFurniture
#TagGarment
#TagSexToy
#TagTattoo
#TagUnderwear

I tried using these keywords but i am not getting the expect results.

I used the inbuild tagging system to tag a picture with furniture, e.g. desk.
But when using #TagFurniture it displays "Furniture" not like i expected "desk"
I checked the ImageTag file and found the tag TagFurnitureDesk

Does anyone know if this is a known issue?

I installed the latest version and the sweet patch.
Manolas Smith
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by Manolas Smith »

Hello!
I'm trying to create a script that is called randomly during the session. I'm not sure how to do it, but by now I've added a line in the StartScript that puts a 50% chance of a tempflag to be created. That way, the script would only execute if the temp flag has been created.

But to be true I'm not sure if that's how it's done.

the idea fo the script is to check if certain requirements are met during the session (for example, being naked) and if not the script would call a punishment script.

Can you let me know how this is done?

Thank you in advance!
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Manolas Smith wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:04 pm Hello!
I'm trying to create a script that is called randomly during the session. I'm not sure how to do it, but by now I've added a line in the StartScript that puts a 50% chance of a tempflag to be created. That way, the script would only execute if the temp flag has been created.

the idea fo the script is to check if certain requirements are met during the session (for example, being naked) and if not the script would call a punishment script.

Thank you in advance!
Hi! :wave:

To set such a temp flag in the start script is fine, the start script is called once a session, so in theory 50% of the seesions you play COULD make use of that script.

The rest sounds to me like a case for link files, now the question is, do you work with only one link-file, or with more than that, take a look at the link files of Miss Blue or House of Tease, they are designed more like a control center, so you have only one link file in which is decided to what link-files it redirects you.

Let's say your temp-flag which you set in the start-script is called 'ManolasCheckup', a totally simple link file (in that control-center way) could look like this:

@NullResponse @RapidCodeOn
@NullResponse @Flag(ManolasCheckup) @Chance40(Call_Manolas_Checkup_Script)
@NullResponse @Call(Custom\RamdomLinks\*.txt)
@End

(Call_Manolas_Checkup_Script)
@NullResponse @Call(Custom\ManolasScripts\THENAMEOFYOURSCRIPT.txt)
@End

So if that temp flag was set in the start-script (running once per session) you would have a 40% chance that your script is called whenever you run through the link-cycle (happens more often per session).

Hope that helps, just ask again if not. :-)

Happy scripting, good luck and best greetings,
Markus
Manolas Smith
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by Manolas Smith »

markus wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:11 pm
Manolas Smith wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:04 pm Hello!

Thank you in advance!
Hi! :wave:

To set such a temp flag in the start script is fine, the start script is called once a session, so in theory 50% of the seesions you play COULD make use of that script.

The rest sounds to me like a case for link files, now the question is, do you work with only one link-file, or with more than that, take a look at the link files of Miss Blue or House of Tease, they are designed more like a control center, so you have only one link file in which is decided to what link-files it redirects you.

Let's say your temp-flag which you set in the start-script is called 'ManolasCheckup', a totally simple link file (in that control-center way) could look like this:

@NullResponse @RapidCodeOn
@NullResponse @Flag(ManolasCheckup) @Chance40(Call_Manolas_Checkup_Script)
@End

(Call_Manolas_Checkup_Script)
@NullResponse @Call(Custom\ManolasScripts\THENAMEOFYOURSCRIPT.txt)
@End

So if that temp flag was set in the start-script (running once per session) you would have a 40% chance that your script is called whenever you run through the link-cycle (happens more often per session).

Hope that helps, just ask again if not. :-)

Happy scripting, good luck and best greetings,
Markus
Thanks a lot for the detailed answer. The only question that I have is about this line:

I'm not sure of understanding why that is there.

For the rest, I use Miss BLue, so I've included the script you wrote in the LinkMain.txt file included in the "Stroke" folder. The Link_Chastity seems a lot simpler and I don't really understand what is it for.

I'll check if this works by now :-)