Tease Ai scripting: The HELP CORNER

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Tease Ai scripting: The HELP CORNER

Post by genome231 »

Hi Daragorn!

That was awesome info!
Currently writing scripts and didn't know those commands existed!
They will be put to use :D
1 question regarding folders in modules link etc.
Will they still be called randomly if they are placed inside a folder? (i'm guessing yes, but wanna make sure).

Regards
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Daragorn »

genome231 wrote: They will be put to use :D
1 question regarding folders in modules link etc.
Will they still be called randomly if they are placed inside a folder? (i'm guessing yes, but wanna make sure).
Glad to be useful :)
I don't get if i understood your question correctly....
The modules that teaseAI calls "by herself" HAVE to remain in the \modules folder....this is the ONLY place where she automatically reads from (same for \link, \stroke, \end and so on).
The only way to call for a specific module/link/end ONLY when you want it, is to put it in a subdirectory and then use @Call(subdirectory\filename) or @CallRandom(subdirectory) to randomly pick one from that subdirectory.

TLDR:
So, basically lets say you wrote your test.txt module:
1-if you put it in \modules then it can be casually called by the mistress on her own OR called by you with @Call(modules\test.txt)

2-if you put it in \modules\mymodules then the domme will not see it as a module and will never be able to call it on her own and you can only call it with @Call(modules\mymodules\test.txt) or @CallRandom(modules\mymodules)

You could use a "workaround" though.
Create a single module.txt file in \modules, move all modules you want in subdirectories at your wishes (let's say feet/hentay for now).
Now, teaseAI will ALWAYS go to module.txt when it ends a taunt cycle since it is the only file remained in her \modules folder.....BUT....you can write your informations inside that module on how/when/what to call.
For ex your module.txt could be something like:

@NullResponse @Chance30(hentai)
@NullResponse @CallRandom(modules\feet)
@End
(hentai)
@NullResponse @CallRandom(modules\hentai)
@End

This way, every time you reach a module she will have a 30% chance of calling a hentai module or otherwise she will call a feet module.....combine that with @CheckFlags() and you can basically direct her wherever you want :D

P.s: note that doing this will slow down a bit the flow because the domme will have to go through some decisions before deciding the module and starting it....it is matter of seconds, nothing to be worried about, but it is there (you might alleviate it by writing something in between the decisions...like start the module.txt with.... "mmm let me think...what should i do now to you?"....this way the small delay will feel more natural :)
Last edited by Daragorn on Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

genome231 wrote:Thank you Daragorn for the really long replies!
They are very helpful in terms of explaining and providing solutions to my problems :D
Always nice learning new things!

A new problem in my scripting just arrived, so i'm turning to the community for help :P
Basicly I have a point where I want the script to pick a random image from a specific set of images from a folder in the script/Images/"folder".
But in other peoples scripts they all seem to call a specific pictures. I have an example from a PNG script:
"@ShowImage[png_images/worship.jpg]" Instead of "worship" which is a specific picture I need it to just choose a random.
Is that possible in any way from the image folder?
Or could I perhaps create a folder among my other pictures and assign them a tag(s)?
Sadly @ShowImage needs a specific file to be called, but don't worry :D you have two options to work around it:

1- the fast way (but not always available): if you have a "basic" image folder you don't use in the image tags option panels...let's say, you don't use gay images for example, put those pics in a folder, set it as the gay folder in settings panel and then simply use @ShowGayImage (keep in mind that if anywhere else in any other script/file of the personality there is some @ShowGayImage, these images will pop up obviously instead of gay images :D)

2-the slow way (but reusable and more customizeable) if you don't have "free" tags to use you can create a vocabulary file for your mistress (let's say #random1) in which, in every line, you write
@NullResponse @ShowImage[folder\imgname.jpg].
Write one lines for each the pics you want to random through and then, in the script, when you want to call a random image use #random1.
Since each line in it is a @NullResponse with a pic associated, the only thing you'll see is the random img popping up....you can use it even in the middle of phrases like: Look at this #random1. Dont you think it is perfect?
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Hi Daragorn

Good idea to move the thread :P
I'm gonna use your first idea, thats gonna work for me.

So I'm writing a glitterscript, a really really large one, so far it works fine, most bugs have been found and dealt with, but it needs 1 thing desperately! The problem is that I only see a glitter picture whenever a contact is added to the chat, and since its a one on one with a glitterfriend, its out of place that pictures of the TeaseAI comes up and not her friend which one would be engaged with.
I've tried a few different showimage commands but so far unsuccesfully.
Is there any way to call a glitterpicture, again randomly?
I'm thinking of moving the pictures to the image folder and then "lock" images and call a different image once in a while, the only problem with that is, when i'm gonna share the script, people would have to manually go inside the script and change it, which would take time, and not sure everyone knows how :P

Any good advice?

Regards
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

genome231 wrote:Hi Daragorn

Good idea to move the thread :P
I'm gonna use your first idea, thats gonna work for me.

So I'm writing a glitterscript, a really really large one, so far it works fine, most bugs have been found and dealt with, but it needs 1 thing desperately! The problem is that I only see a glitter picture whenever a contact is added to the chat, and since its a one on one with a glitterfriend, its out of place that pictures of the TeaseAI comes up and not her friend which one would be engaged with.
I've tried a few different showimage commands but so far unsuccesfully.
Is there any way to call a glitterpicture, again randomly?
I'm thinking of moving the pictures to the image folder and then "lock" images and call a different image once in a while, the only problem with that is, when i'm gonna share the script, people would have to manually go inside the script and change it, which would take time, and not sure everyone knows how :P

Any good advice?

Regards
Genome
It ise much easier than that :)
Put @Contact1 (or @Contact2 or @Contact3 depending on who you added to the module) at the start of a line and it will show a pic of that contact while writing that sentence:

test frase --> you'll see a pic of the domme
@Contact1 test frase ---> you'll see a pic of the contact (assuming you already @AddedContact1 obviously and that you have set up a directory to pick contact1 pics from in the setting menu...but i think you did since you see a pic when you add her to the module)

This way you may even make them talk between themselves alternating pics of one or the other:

So do you like my pet #Contact1?
@Contact1 Yes he is nice indeed
I told you
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

Harry2stroke wrote: the script so far looks like this
Spoiler: show
But first i want to clear things out and decide, how far we are going with #SubName #GeneralTime
@SetVar[Main_EdgeGoal]=[0] @SetVar[Main_CumGoal]=[0] @SetVar[Harry_EdgeCount]=[0]
#Contact1 tell me a number between 1 and 10 @SetVar[EdgeGoal_Contact1]=[#Random(1,10)]
@ShowLezdomImage @Contact1 @ShowVar[EdgeGoal_Contact1]
now #Contact2 pick a number between 1 and 3 please @SetVar[CumGoal_Contact2]=[#Random(1,3)]
@ShowMaledomImage @Contact2 @ShowVar[CumGoal_Contact2]
and lastly #Contact3 its your turn to pick a number between 1 and 10 @SetVar[EdgeGoal_Contact3]=[#Random(1,10)]
@ShowCaptionsImage @Contact3 @ShowVar[EdgeGoal_Contact3]
Now its time for me to pick a number between 1 and 3 @SetVar[CumGoal_Domme]=[#Random(1,3)]
@PlayAudio[Human_Female_ClearThroat.mp3]
@ShowVar[CumGoal_Domme]
@ChangeVar[Main_EdgeGoal]=[Edgegoal_Contact1]*[Edgegoal_Contact3]
@ChangeVar[Main_CumGoal]=[CumGoal_Contact2]*[CumGoal_Domme]
So what we have here is @ShowVar[Main_EdgeGoal], which represents the number of edges #PetName will do for us
AND furthermore
the second number we found out is @ShowVar[Main_CumGoal], which means the number of rgasms #SubName will do for us tonight :-)
@ShowCaptionsImage @Contact3 @PlayAudio[Human_Expression_Female_OhMyGod.mp3]
@ShowCaptionsImage @Contact3 WOW thats pretty awesome, cant wait to get things going
@ShowLezdomImage @Contact1 i dont know maths really but thats pretty cool #ShortName
@ShowMaledomImage @Contact2 I would have doubled the numbers @Chance50(double_numbers)
@ShowMaledomImage @Contact2 @PlayAudio[140705_SOUNDDOGS__la.mp3]
Hope you all are comfortable and have a good view :-)
I am going to call #SubName now to say hello
Say "Hello" to my girlfriends #PetName
And present yourself like i told you before
Looks fine so i guess you are ready to serve us tonight #SubName
Then dont waste time #PetName and get to the edge for me @EdgeNoHold @ChangeVar[Main_EdgeGoal]=[Main_EdgeGoal]-[1]
@ShowVar[Main_EdgeGoal] edges remaining
Let yourself calm down as much as you can @Wait(20)
@ShowLezdomImage @Contact1 Now its my turn ladies @PlayAudio[190694_SOUNDDOGS__fe.mp3]
@ShowLezdomImage @Contact1 #SubName get to the edge @EdgeHold @ChangeVar[Main_EdgeGoal]=[Main_EdgeGoal]-[1]
Hope you are enjoing this #SubName because this is going to last a while @Wait(10)
@PlayAudio[300433_SOUNDDOGS__la.mp3]
@ShowCaptionsImage @Contact3 Use every little break we give to you #Name
@ShowCaptionsImage @Contact3 Because it could be going on pretty fast
@ShowMaledomImage @Contact2 Can i go for it next? Thats pretty cool
@ShowCaptionsImage @Contact3 Please hold on a second #Contact2 and let him take a deep breath
@ShowCaptionsImage @Contact3 before he needs to edge for ME @EdgeNoHold @ChangeVar[Main_EdgeGoal]=[Main_EdgeGoal]-[1]
@ShowCaptionsImage @Contact3 @ShowVar[Main_EdgeGoal] edges remaining
Break @Wait(10)
@ShowMaledomImage @Contact2 #SubName
@ShowMaledomImage @Contact2 On your marks!
@ShowMaledomImage @Contact2 Ready!
@ShowMaledomImage @Contact2 EDGE! @EdgeNoHold @ChangeVar[Main_EdgeGoal]=[Main_EdgeGoal]-[1]
Break @Wait(10)
Lets make a little exciting countdown to get the rocket up
@PlayAudio[140484_SOUNDDOGS__fe.mp3]
#SubName you have to edge on 0
I start with
@ShowLezdomImage @Contact1 9
@ShowMaledomImage @Contact2 8
@ShowCaptionsImage @Contact3 7
@ShowLezdomImage @Contact1 5
@ShowMaledomImage @Contact2 4
@ShowCaptionsImage @Contact3 3
@ShowLezdomImage @Contact1 1
@ShowCaptionsImage @Contact3 EDGE! @EdgeNoHold @ChangeVar[Main_EdgeGoal]=[Main_EdgeGoal]-[1]
@ShowVar[Main_EdgeGoal] dripping edges to go for you #SubName
@End
(double_numbers)
@ChangeVar[Main_EdgeGoal]=[Main_EdgeGoal]*[2]
@ChangeVar[Main_CumGoal]=[Main_CumGoal]*[2]
#Contact2 you are right, that looks much better
so we now have @ShowVar[Main_EdgeGoal] edges for #PetName
and furthermore @ShowVar[Main_CumGoal] pretty wet orgasms to give to us
@ShowMaledomImage @Contact2 @PlayAudio[Human_Expression_Female_OoLaLa.mp3]
@ShowCaptionsImage @Contact3 @PlayAudio[140705_SOUNDDOGS__la.mp3]
What do you think #PetName ?
Hope you all are comfortable and have a good view :-)
I am going to call #SubName now to say hello
Say "Hello" to my girlfriends #PetName
And present yourself like i told you before
Looks fine so i guess you are ready to serve us tonight #SubName
Then dont waste time #PetName and get to your first edge for me @EdgeNoHold @ChangeVar[Main_EdgeGoal]=[Main_EdgeGoal]-[1]
@ShowVar[Main_EdgeGoal] edges to go
Let yourself calm down as much as you can #PetName
@ShowLezdomImage @Contact1 Now its my turn ladies @PlayAudio[190694_SOUNDDOGS__fe.mp3]
@ShowLezdomImage @Contact1 #SubName get to the edge @EdgeNoHold @ChangeVar[Main_EdgeGoal]=[Main_EdgeGoal]-[1]
Hope you are enjoing this #SubName because this is going to last a while
@PlayAudio[300433_SOUNDDOGS__la.mp3]
@ShowCaptionsImage @Contact3 Use every little break we give to you #Name
@ShowCaptionsImage @Contact3 Because it could be going on pretty fast
@ShowMaledomImage @Contact2 Can i go for it next? Thats pretty cool
@ShowCaptionsImage @Contact3 Please hold on a second #Contact2 and let him take a deep breath
@ShowCaptionsImage @Contact3 before he needs to edge for ME @EdgeNoHold @ChangeVar[Main_EdgeGoal]=[Main_EdgeGoal]-[1]
@ShowCaptionsImage @Contact3 @ShowVar[Main_EdgeGoal] edges remaining
Break @Wait(10)
@ShowMaledomImage @Contact2 #SubName
@ShowMaledomImage @Contact2 On your marks!
@ShowMaledomImage @Contact2 Ready!
@ShowMaledomImage @Contact2 EDGE! @EdgeNoHold @ChangeVar[Main_EdgeGoal]=[Main_EdgeGoal]-[1]
Break @Wait(10)
Lets make a little exciting countdown to get the rocket up
@PlayAudio[140484_SOUNDDOGS__fe.mp3]
#SubName you have to edge on 0
I start with @RapidTextOn
@ShowLezdomImage @Contact1 9
@ShowMaledomImage @Contact2 8
@ShowCaptionsImage @Contact3 7
@ShowLezdomImage @Contact1 5
@ShowMaledomImage @Contact2 4
@ShowCaptionsImage @Contact3 3
@ShowLezdomImage @Contact1 1
@ShowCaptionsImage @Contact3 EDGE! @EdgeNoHold @ChangeVar[Main_EdgeGoal]=[Main_EdgeGoal]-[1] @RapidTextOff
@ShowVar[Main_EdgeGoal] dripping edges to go for you #SubName
(Edge Goal Met)
blablabla
(Cum Goal Met)
blublublu
@End
in the folders @ShowLezdomImage, @ShowMaledomImage and @ShowCaptionsImage i have the picturesets for my glittergirls which works pretty fine for the moment mostly

the next thing i would like to implement somehow is stroking taunts for the glitter girls (or simply lets say other girls), which means that in the taunt pictures of the dedicatetd glittergirl shows up, not the original domme.

But i think this is going to far in this thread, maybe this should be switched to the scriptwriting thread :-)

still a lot of work to do here for me :-)
THX
Honestly i think there are a few errors in your approach....
First of all, when you have lines that simply change vars or things like that, always start them with @NullResponse. This will avoid you seeing an empty line popping up in the chat window for nothing :) (same things for everytime you want to do something without the domme saying anything, simply start with @NullResponse to avoid those annoying empty lines popping up)
Like this:
@ChangeVar[Main_EdgeGoal]=[Main_EdgeGoal]*[2] --->will pop an empty line in the chat
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[Main_EdgeGoal]=[Main_EdgeGoal]*[2] --> will do the same thing but you'll see nothing happening

Then, i suggest you going to the setting and put the glitter friends folder where they should be, instead of relating them to other categories like lezdom,maledom and such...go to the setting/apps and select a folder for each of them to take pics from (this will be useful later as you'll see).

In the scripts you want glitter friends to talk to you, then, simply use @Contact1 at the beginning of a line to have that line show a pic of that glitter friend when written (no need every time to also add @ShowImage...just use @ContactX and it will pick a pic from the designated glitter friend).

Then, i found these info written by 1885 in person to deal with stroke and edges with glitter friends:
Tease AI automatically keeps track of who is in the chat room when you add and remove various members with the following Commands:

@AddContact1
@RemoveContact1
@AddContact2
@RemoveContact2
@AddContact3
@RemoveContact3
@AddDomme
@RemoveDomme

Tease AI automates many features of Glitter contacts for you. For example, if @Contact1 tells you to edge, Tease AI will automatically know to have that Contact tell you to stop. If the Domme leaves the room, Tease AI will automatically give any line to an available Contact if one hasn't been specified with @Contact1, @Contact2 or @Contact3.

If you wish to create a Module that has one or more Contacts in the room when the user is told to start stroking, you will need to create a separate set of StrokeTaunts in the Stroke directory -

GlitterTaunts_1.txt
GlitterTaunts_2.txt
GlitterTaunts_3.txt

These work the same way as StrokeTaunts, but you will need to specify when a Contact is speaking (@Contact1, @Contact2 or @Contact3)

For example, "@Contact3 Keep stroking #SubName"

When writing single line taunts for GlitterTaunts_1, simple including the @Contact Command Filter is enough to let the program discard lines for Contacts not in the room. However, when writing lines for GlitterTaunts_2.txt and GlitterTaunts3.txt, you will need to include a @Group() Command Filter for everyone who has a speaking line in that set.

For example, let's say the Domme taunts the user and @Contact 3 agrees causing the Domme to laugh. You would need to use the @Group)_ @Command Filter like this:

@Group(D3) Poor #SubName, I bet he thinks he's never gonna get any relief
@Contact3 He won't if I have anything to say about it #Lol
#Lol

Signify groups by using any combination of D, 1, 2 and 3 - such as @Group(D23) or @Group(1), etc. It's doesn't technically matter what order they appear in parentheses, but the D must be capitalized and when @Group() is used it MUST be the first thing written in the line.

You can also use @Group() as a Command Filter to only include those lines when that particular group is present

If you want the sub to edge and hold the edge when Contacts are present, you'll need to create separate files for these as well:

StrokeEdgeGroupEdge.txt
StrokeHoldTheEdgeGroupHoldTheEdge.txt

Each Contact should have at least one line in each, as well as the domme.

Other than that, you can use @Contact1, @Contact2 and @Contact3 as their own Command Filters in any kind of List type script - CBT, Responses, Vocabulary, etc.

If you have any further questions about how any of this works or need a specific example, please let me know and I'll be glad to try to get you up and running.

Never studied too much on this topic but i am planning to add some features like these too, so i will soon :)
Harry2stroke
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Harry2stroke »

Daragorn wrote:Honestly i think there are a few errors in your approach....
First of all, when you have lines that simply change vars or things like that, always start them with @NullResponse. This will avoid you seeing an empty line popping up in the chat window for nothing :) (same things for everytime you want to do something without the domme saying anything, simply start with @NullResponse to avoid those annoying empty lines popping up)
Like this:
@ChangeVar[Main_EdgeGoal]=[Main_EdgeGoal]*[2] --->will pop an empty line in the chat
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[Main_EdgeGoal]=[Main_EdgeGoal]*[2] --> will do the same thing but you'll see nothing happening

Then, i suggest you going to the setting and put the glitter friends folder where they should be, instead of relating them to other categories like lezdom,maledom and such...go to the setting/apps and select a folder for each of them to take pics from (this will be useful later as you'll see).
ok i will use @NullResponse cause thats really annoying if this empty line always pops up :-)

for the contact settings, which is the right place ?
at the moment i have folders in the image section named glitter 1, 2, 3 and 4 and in the app settings it is connected with that folders but i tested it and if i only use @Contact always a domme image shows up :no:

so where/which is the right place to set them ?
THX
pepsifreak
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepsifreak »

Daragorn wrote:Sadly @ShowImage needs a specific file to be called, but don't worry :D you have two options to work around it:
I would actually like to correct you here, I was checking a bug and noticed that @ShowImage does allow for random images, you just need to include a wildcard (*). So instead of "folder\imgname.jpg" you could use:

"folder\*" to use anything in the folder (but there will be problems if the folder has something that is not an image)
"folder\*.jpg" to only use jpeg images
"folder\imgname*.png" to only use png images starting with "imgname", in case you had files like "imgname_01.png", "imgname_02.png", etc.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

pepsifreak wrote:
Daragorn wrote:Sadly @ShowImage needs a specific file to be called, but don't worry :D you have two options to work around it:
I would actually like to correct you here, I was checking a bug and noticed that @ShowImage does allow for random images, you just need to include a wildcard (*). So instead of "folder\imgname.jpg" you could use:

"folder\*" to use anything in the folder (but there will be problems if the folder has something that is not an image)
"folder\*.jpg" to only use jpeg images
"folder\imgname*.png" to only use png images starting with "imgname", in case you had files like "imgname_01.png", "imgname_02.png", etc.
oh interesting, nice to know...much easier and faster that my suggested method then :=)
Didn't know this...thank you for letting us know
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

Harry2stroke wrote:for the contact settings, which is the right place ?
at the moment i have folders in the image section named glitter 1, 2, 3 and 4 and in the app settings it is connected with that folders but i tested it and if i only use @Contact always a domme image shows up :no:

so where/which is the right place to set them ?
THX
1-Open setting menu
2-go to apps tab
3- name the different contacts (and give a shortname to your mistress so they can call you/her like that using #ShortName),
set how often you want the mistress to post and the different friends to answer in glitter moving the relative "response frequency" slider, set an image for each of the friends (this will show in glitter app when they write) and, finally, set up a directory path by clicking on set contactX image directory right under their pic.
You can even set up a main dir containing different subdirectories and every time you do a session, the program will pick images from one of those subdirectories, just like for the mistress slideshow.

Once you set up things that way, using @ContactX will automatically pick an image from the folder you choose in those settings
Harry2stroke
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Harry2stroke »

Daragorn wrote: 1-Open setting menu
2-go to apps tab
3- name the different contacts (and give a shortname to your mistress so they can call you/her like that using #ShortName),
set how often you want the mistress to post and the different friends to answer in glitter moving the relative "response frequency" slider, set an image for each of the friends (this will show in glitter app when they write) and, finally, set up a directory path by clicking on set contactX image directory right under their pic.
You can even set up a main dir containing different subdirectories and every time you do a session, the program will pick images from one of those subdirectories, just like for the mistress slideshow.

Once you set up things that way, using @ContactX will automatically pick an image from the folder you choose in those settings
Sorry Daragorn but this is definately NOT working for me here
maybe i am to dumb for that or made some mistake but it doesnt work like that
tried it with patch 47 and 48

I tested it with the short script here
Spoiler: show
#GreetSub
@AddContact1
@Contact1 Hi #SubName
@Contact1 blablabla
(@RemoveDomme)
@Contact1 1
@Contact1 2
@Contact1 3
@StartStroking
@End
I have tried it with the domme in the room AND with removing the domme from the room, anyway if Contact is talking it shows images from the original domme

i even tried by setting up new imagefolders for the contacts like you described before
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

Harry2stroke wrote: I have tried it with the domme in the room AND with removing the domme from the room, anyway if Contact is talking it shows images from the original domme

i even tried by setting up new imagefolders for the contacts like you described before
I have just copy/pasted your script and started a session with it....and it works perfectly fine for me (apart for @RemoveDomme that doesn't work since it is between parenthesis....it should be @RemoveDomme not (@RemoveDomme).....but if you remove her, then it gives error when reaching the @StartStroking part because i think you'll need to have different stroke files to deal with the absence of the domme...i don't know if is even possible actually...never tried it...but i am going out of topic).

It seems you have something messed up in the apps setting and that you either have not chosen a directory for the contacts, or the directory doesn't contain pics...
I tried removing the directory from my contact1 and, infact, i get the behaviour you're seeing, contact1 speaks but mistress image comes up.
Can you show me a pic of your apps setting pls?
(meanwhile you can make a try....set the contact1 direrctory as the "domme images directory" under general tab, start a session and check if pics from that directory comes up or not....you should see contact1 pics now "as mistress".....if these comes up, then the directory and files in it are fine and you probably have just done something wrong in the app settings...
Your app setting should look something like this:
setting.jpg
setting.jpg (59.75 KiB) Viewed 1841 times
Harry2stroke
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Harry2stroke »

Daragorn wrote:
Harry2stroke wrote: I have tried it with the domme in the room AND with removing the domme from the room, anyway if Contact is talking it shows images from the original domme

I have just copy/pasted your script and started a session with it....and it works perfectly fine for me (apart for @RemoveDomme that doesn't work since it is between parenthesis....it should be @RemoveDomme not (@RemoveDomme).....but if you remove her, then it gives error when reaching the @StartStroking part because i think you'll need to have different stroke files to deal with the absence of the domme...i don't know if is even possible actually...never tried it...but i am going out of topic).

It seems you have something messed up in the apps setting and that you either have not chosen a directory for the contacts, or the directory doesn't contain pics...
I tried removing the directory from my contact1 and, infact, i get the behaviour you're seeing, contact1 speaks but mistress image comes up.
Can you show me a pic of your apps setting pls?
(meanwhile you can make a try....set the contact1 direrctory as the "domme images directory" under general tab, start a session and check if pics from that directory comes up or not....you should see contact1 pics now "as mistress".....if these comes up, then the directory and files in it are fine and you probably have just done something wrong in the app settings...
Your app setting should look something like this:
Glittersettings.JPG
Glittersettings.JPG (75.48 KiB) Viewed 1841 times
I put the removedomme in paranthes to clear out that i have tried it with AND without it :-)

I made stroketaunts (just copied the standard ones and put the locations for the imagesets in) and then the contact pic shows up but ONLY if i specify with @showlezdom or whatever NOT if i only use @Contact

seems to pretty wierd

i put a pic in, hope this works

think i found the error
the setting just show not the right directory even thou i set it up a few times now :innocent:
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

Harry2stroke wrote: I made stroketaunts (just copied the standard ones and put the locations for the imagesets in) and then the contact pic shows up but ONLY if i specify with @showlezdom or whatever NOT if i only use @Contact
i put a pic in, hope this works
mmmm wait...i may have misunderstood but....there is something wrong here....
1- what you mean with i made stroketaunts?? there is a specific groupedge.txt file in the stroke/edge folder....when there is an @AddedContact, the taunts during the edge get taken from that file (which if i recall correctly is only set up for contact1 and 2 in the original wicked tease..so you'll have to modify it in case....but that will come later).
Moreover, if you start the @edge with @Contact1 noe @Edge, she will be the one to tell you when to stop (and do the taunts too....because it takes those taunts from the aforementioned groupedge.txt)

2-you don't need a file with the location for the imagesets....you just have to directly put the path to the images in the app tab....from what i see in your pic, all 3 contacts point to \games\tease directory.....what that directory contains? Even if it contained pics, then all of the glitter contacts would still show the same pics no matter who of them is speaking since you are all pointing them to the same directory.
You should have a directory with pics inside and nothing else for each of the contact...you dont have to have a file with links to the pics, you have to have the pics in those folders....lets say:
\games\tease\contact1 -->fill it with one or more subdirectory of images for contact1
\games\tease\contact2 -->fill it with one or more subdirectory of images for contact2
\games\tease\contact3 -->fill it with one or more subdirectory of images for contact3

Then in the apps tab direct contact1 directory to \games\tease\contact1, contact2 directory to \games\tease\contact2 and contact1 directory to \games\tease\contact3

This should at least let you have the images/edges mostly working....for having it also working for stroke cycle taunts and things like that, i have not studied too much how it works so i cant help there now
the setting just show not the right directory even thou i set it up a few times now :innocent:
If i remember correctly....you have to point the program to a directory that contains subdirectories with pics, you can't point to a directory in which there are the pics....it wants them to be in subdirectories
Last edited by Daragorn on Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Harry2stroke
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Harry2stroke »

Daragorn wrote:\games\tease\contact1 -->fill it with all pics for contact1 (or even more than one subdirectory of images)
\games\tease\contact2 -->fill it with all pics for contact2 (or even more than one subdirectory of images)
\games\tease\contact3 -->fill it with all pics for contact3 (or even more than one subdirectory of images)

Then in the apps tab direct contact1 directory to \games\tease\contact1, contact2 directory to \games\tease\contact2 and contact1 directory to \games\tease\contact3
thats the weird thing, i have this folders and i have them specified now lets say very often during our conversation :-)
but it doesnt show up correctly
added a pic of my path
Attachments
path.JPG
path.JPG (19.01 KiB) Viewed 1934 times