Tease Ai scripting: The HELP CORNER

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Tease Ai scripting: The HELP CORNER

Post by markus »

Manolas Smith wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:41 pm
The only question that I have is about this line:
@NullResponse @Call(Custom\RamdomLinks\*.txt)

I'm not sure of understanding why that is there.

For the rest, I use Miss BLue,
That line is just meant to have some 'bla-bla' before the next stroking-cycle starts, but since you use the link file of Miss Blue you can forget about that line, the Miss Blue link file will take care of that.
The Link_Chastity seems a lot simpler and I don't really understand what is it for.
Tai keeps track if you are locked into chastity or not, for that there are 2 commands:
@ChastityOn
@ChastityOff

Look up these commands in the Tai-Command-Guide (in the menu under 'Tools'), there it is explained.

Best greetings,
Markus
Manolas Smith
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Post by Manolas Smith »

I've tried it and by now it works!

Thanks!
Manolas Smith
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Manolas Smith »

Hi!

is there anyway on Tease AI to let the Mistress know exactly what day of the week currently is? (Monday, tuesday...)

I would like to add a script that makes me do chores, and set up a schedule would be amazing.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Manolas Smith wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:53 am Hi!

is there anyway on Tease AI to let the Mistress know exactly what day of the week currently is? (Monday, tuesday...)

I would like to add a script that makes me do chores, and set up a schedule would be amazing.
I guess what you are looking for is this:

@DayOfWeek(Monday) Today is Monday, so it's time for you to do this and that.

Best greetings,
Markus
Manolas Smith
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Manolas Smith »

markus wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:53 pm

Best greetings,
Markus
I'll try that! Thanks a lo!
Manolas Smith
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Manolas Smith »

markus wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:53 pm

Best greetings,
Markus
I'm afraid this is not working for me. This is what I've included in the script
Spoiler: show
Today is @DayOfWeek(Monday)
You have to do the following @Goto(Monday)
When I start the script it simply answers:

"Today is
You have to do the following"

What i need is that TAI detects what day of the week is today, and that having that in mind identify what set of "tasks" is required to do that particular day of the week.

Is that possible to do?

What am I doing wrong for the script not to indicate that is Monday?
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Manolas Smith wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:48 pm I'm afraid this is not working for me. This is what I've included in the script
When I start the script it simply answers:

"Today is
You have to do the following"

What i need is that TAI detects what day of the week is today, and that having that in mind identify what set of "tasks" is required to do that particular day of the week.

Is that possible to do?

What am I doing wrong for the script not to indicate that is Monday?
Hi!

Yes, this is possible, ... I know that in the beginning it might seem a bit complicated, ... just let me explain:

In general everything starts with '@' is a command (i.e. @Wait(10) ) or a filter like this is ( @DayOfWeek(Monday) ).
A filter always checks if a condition is valid, in this case it checks if it's monday.
If it's valid (if it's monday), then the script line with this filter will be 'used', if it's not monday, the whole script line with that filter will be filtered out (not used/ignored).

Both, filters and commands will not print anything in the chat.

So if you want to print something in the chat, there are those vocabs (vovabulary-files), i.e. #StartStroking and the System-Keywords, like, and that is what you need in this case: #CurrentDay.
The vocabs are in the folder:
YourTaiInstallation\Scripts\YourPersonality\Vocabulary

The System-Keywords are hardcoded in the program, both vocabs and System-Keywords always start with the '#'.

So, back to your example:
It could be something like:

@DayOfWeek(Monday) Today is #CurrentDay
@DayOfWeek(Monday) You have to do the following @Goto(Monday)

---> In this specific case you check the day already with the filter, so you wouldn't need the #CurrentDay, you may use it that way like above or simply:

@DayOfWeek(Monday) Today is monday
@DayOfWeek(Monday) You have to do the following @Goto(Monday)

---> The result should be the same.

Good luck, happy scripting and best greetings,
Markus
Manolas Smith
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Manolas Smith »

oh! That clarifies!!
Let me test it, but I assume that'll work perfectly :-)
Thanks a lot!!
Manolas Smith
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Manolas Smith »

Hello!

I continue doing my own thing with Miss Blue and Ive been working on a Maid script and a Sissy script. For both of them, I want to make a system in which she asks you to make a photo of the lock number, then upload the image to an emlalock session and then she will delete the image herself.

So the script looks like this:
Now we need to take a photo of that lock
to be able to be sure that you are not cheating
Set the number and don't look at it
Are you ready?
[Yes] Good
[No] What are you waiting for?
@DifferentAnswer #YesOrNo
@AcceptAnswer
Can you see yourself now? @WebcamVideo
[Yes] Good
@AcceptAnswer
Put that lock in front of the camera and stay for 10 seconds @WebcamClose
@NullResponse @CamSnapFile[MissBlue\Camera\ChastityNumber.jpg] @Wait(10)
Upload the image to emlalock and let me know when you are ready
[ready,back,done] Good!
@AcceptAnswer
Now I'm going to delete it
so that I'm sure you are not trying to trick me
Say good bye to this image! @ShowImage[MissBlue\Camera\ChastityNumber.jpg]
@NullResponse @DeleteLocalImage(MissBlue\Camera\ChastityNumber.jpg)
Now everything is how it should!
When the moment of deleting the image arrives the system says that there's some other process using it (which is not true, as far as I know)

I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

I know there's several issues as "showing the picture to me would involve knowing the lock number", but it's something I'm working on too. Which leads me to another question.
Is there a way to control the Censor bar from censorshipsucks? I've looked through the script and found nothing...

The idea is to make it appear in the webcam image when Miss Blue takes the photo, and also when it shows it to me, so that I cannot see the lock number (but i can see that is not blurry)

Btw, I had to install the Unofficial patch to be able to make photos.

thanks a lot and sorry for asking so much!
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Manolas Smith wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:57 am When the moment of deleting the image arrives the system says that there's some other process using it (which is not true, as far as I know)
Hi! :-)

Code: Select all

Just an idea, ... maybe show a different picture in between those 2 lines, like:

@NullResponse @ShowImage[MissBlue\black.jpg]
Which leads me to another question.
Is there a way to control the Censor bar from censorshipsucks?
Not in the original Tai, in Awakening you have custom censor bars which can be placed over the screen with coordinates.
Btw, I had to install the Unofficial patch to be able to make photos.
I remember, I have implemented that in the unofficial patch, but got none feedback on that ever, ... that's one reason why it's not implemented yet in Awakening (and will not be anytime soon, sorry), also it wasn't implemented very well, ... yeah, it works but causes a high CPU usage, so if I implement that in Awakening, then a whole new approach would be needed.
and sorry for asking so much
There is really no need to say sorry to ask questions, especially not in a topic which is called 'help-corner'! ;-)

Best greetings,
Markus
Manolas Smith
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Manolas Smith »

Hello

I've developed a system to be a maid for my Mistress. When that happens, several variables are created like

MaidStartDate (Sets the date when the service starts)
MaidStartingTime (the number of days that the maid service will last)
MaidMaximumTime (the maximum amount of days that maid service will last)
MaidMinimumTime (The minimum amount of days that maid service must last)

MaidStartingTime variable can be modified depending on penalties or acomplishments

The problem is that I don't know how to create a script that checks how if the service time is over (when the session starts), or if it must go on, or if it has reached the maximum days.

I've checked the Chastity sentence on Miss Blue, getting to ChastityDecissionOff script that checks when the chastity sentence ends, but I simply can't understand how that works...

Can anyone help me with this? I know it's not a simply script to do but it would be amazing to have it

Thanks!!
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Hi!
Manolas Smith wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:14 pm MaidStartingTime (the number of days that the maid service will last)
Just a small little general hint, ... I am a fan of (and I know from my own experience) that good-describing-identifiers (Variabel-Names) will do you a favor, ... so I would suggest a Variable-Name like 'MaidServiceDurationDays'.

For the questions, ... for me personally it's always easier to help when I actually see the script you are talking about instead of just describing it, ... I'll try anyway ...

From your post it looks like there is a missing start date, ... so when that maid service starts, you would need something like:

@NullResponse @SetDate(MaidServiceHasStartedAt,1 second)
I would also add a Flag, I guess that could be useful anyway around other scripts, like the Flag 'MaidServiceIsActive', so the line above added with the flag:

@NullResponse @SetDate(MaidServiceHasStartedAt,1 second) @SetFlag(MaidServiceIsActive)

---> That will write the date and time into the variable when that command was executed.
The Variable 'MaidServiceHasStartedAt' would look like (in example):
09.12.2022 19:03:17

Now you have a date and time to compare the amount of days with of how long it should last and so on.

Let's say it should last 3 days, maybe can be raised because of your actions, but it has a maximum of 7 days
Now all you have to do is to compare the noted date/time with the given variables, i.e.:

@NullResponse @Flag(MaidServiceIsActive) @Variable[#DateDifference(MaidServiceHasStartedAt,days)]>=[MaidStartingTime] @Goto(ResetMaidService) 
---> Let's say MaidStartingTime was modifed and is now at 20, but you want the maximum of 7 days, then the line above wouldn't jump to the (ResetMaidService) after 7 days, so to catch the maximum you'll need the second line:

@NullResponse @Flag(MaidServiceIsActive) @Variable[#DateDifference(MaidServiceHasStartedAt,days)]>=[MaidMaximumTime] @Goto(ResetMaidService) 

I must say that in the beginning I had some problems understanding the #DateDifference thing myself, to get a feeling of that, you might try these script lines:

Set date now @SetDate(TheNotedDateAndTime,1 second)
The difference is: #DateDifference(TheNotedDateAndTime,second) seconds
(loop)
Now the difference is: #DateDifference(TheNotedDateAndTime,second) seconds @Goto(loop)

Best greetings and happy scripting,
Markus

(And btw.: Don't forget to share your scripts once they are in shape to be shared! ;-) )
Manolas Smith
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Manolas Smith »

Hi Markus!

Thanks a lot for your help!

Indeed, the datedifference command is complicated to understand if you are trying to learn by yourself. Luckily we have this forum!

I've tried and the script works perfectly!

To share the Maid script I would need to revisit it a little bit as it's created in an awfully personal way, but I guess other people can enjoy it with some tweaks here and there!

I'll see what I can do

THanks a lot!
dix
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by dix »

Quick question - Is there a way to test scripts that you've edited without loading up the personality and forcing it to use that script?

Thanks for any help.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

dix wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:48 pm Quick question - Is there a way to test scripts that you've edited without loading up the personality and forcing it to use that script?

Thanks for any help.
Hi!

About the loaded personality, in Awakening you must have a personality selected, so that the program knows where to look for flags, variabels and vocabs, not sure how that is handled in the original Tai.

For both:
Debug-Menu -> Run Script

Best greetings,
Markus