Tease Ai scripting: The HELP CORNER

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

fusiontermite
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Tease Ai scripting: The HELP CORNER

Post by fusiontermite »

markus wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:37 pm
fusiontermite wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:19 pm However, when I use @PlayVideo[ft/femsub/*.*, 30 seconds), a video is selected from the video folders according to the Tease AI setting
I have found the problem in the source code, ... will be patched soon I guess.
In the meantime try:
@PlayVideo[ft/femsub/*.*,30 seconds)
Instead of:
@PlayVideo[ft/femsub/*.*, 30 seconds)

Without the space between
@PlayVideo[ft/femsub/*.*,
and
30 seconds)

The space between the *.*, 30 is the problem there.

Best greetings,
markus
Thank you for your help!

Without the space in between it works. :-)

What I would like to do now is to start the video somewhere in the middle. I tried using @JumpVideo after @PlayVideo[ft/femsub/*.*,30 seconds), i.e. @NullResponse @PlayVideo[ft/femsub/*.*,30 seconds] @JumpVideo, but the video plays from the beginning an stops after 30 seconds (i.e. the JumpVideo command is not processed by Tease AI).

Is there a way to do that?

:wave:
fusiontermite
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fusiontermite »

YamiLoli wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:01 pm
avatarbr wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:22 am
YamiLoli wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:13 am I wonder if there can be a vocabulary for user input. I'll try to explain what I mean. A good example that already exists is the Yes response. "yeah, yep, sure, of course" are all equal to "yes" by default. Can I set up other such sets? So that if a user says cock, "dick" or "penis" the domme will perceive all of them as "Cock" for example? Or for example perceive "good", "fine", "nice", "great" as "Good"?
This already works. if you use:

Question
[#Good] correct
@DifferentAnswer blah blah

Anything you type from the #Good.txt vocabulary will work.
That's good to know, but I meant more like vocabulary for responses, outside of Multiple Choice command. So that a user can type "I feel nice/good/great" or my "cock/dick/penis feels good/great/etc." and the domme will understand it. These are just simple examples but when it comes to more complex vocabulary it will probably get too much for manual typing and debugging.

I'm trying to think of ways to improve the interactivity between a sub and a domme and for that I think making domme understand and respond to more input is essential.
I don't know if I understand correctly what you are trying to do, but let me try to help you anyway :lol:

What you can do is have a response file, in which you list all possible ways of saying something (which, in my understanding, is what avatarbr meant when he suggested using #Good). Vocab files can be used both in answers ([abc]) but also for responses, i.e. situations in which the domme doesn't ask a question but the sub asks or tells the domme something. To make sure the response is triggered you need to include all ways of phrasing something. It may take some time thinking of all of them, but as far as I know this is the only way to do it.

BTW: Something I like to do in response files, is that the response file uses @CallReturn and calls another script in which the domme discusses the topic with the sub. This allows having more than just one line as a response.

YamiLoli
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): My lovely girlfriend Lexy (Xyanaris) <3
Sub/Slave(s): My lovely girlfriend Lexy (Xyanaris) <3

Post by YamiLoli »

fusiontermite wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:23 pm
YamiLoli wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:01 pm
avatarbr wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:22 am

This already works. if you use:

Question
[#Good] correct
@DifferentAnswer blah blah

Anything you type from the #Good.txt vocabulary will work.
That's good to know, but I meant more like vocabulary for responses, outside of Multiple Choice command. So that a user can type "I feel nice/good/great" or my "cock/dick/penis feels good/great/etc." and the domme will understand it. These are just simple examples but when it comes to more complex vocabulary it will probably get too much for manual typing and debugging.

I'm trying to think of ways to improve the interactivity between a sub and a domme and for that I think making domme understand and respond to more input is essential.
I don't know if I understand correctly what you are trying to do, but let me try to help you anyway :lol:

What you can do is have a response file, in which you list all possible ways of saying something (which, in my understanding, is what avatarbr meant when he suggested using #Good). Vocab files can be used both in answers ([abc]) but also for responses, i.e. situations in which the domme doesn't ask a question but the sub asks or tells the domme something. To make sure the response is triggered you need to include all ways of phrasing something. It may take some time thinking of all of them, but as far as I know this is the only way to do it.

BTW: Something I like to do in response files, is that the response file uses @CallReturn and calls another script in which the domme discusses the topic with the sub. This allows having more than just one line as a response.

What I am trying to do is put #Good or #Cock or #Came (Keywords from the vocabulary folder) in the first line of a Response file. Here is an example:
Spoiler: show
A keyword called "#Came" contains:
came
had an orgasm
orgasmed
ejaculated

And this is the response file:
[#Came]
[All]
you came?
[All End]

So, all the words and phrases contained in the keyword #Came will trigger this response file.
So that's the whole point. "listing all possible ways of saying something" would be much easier with this but it doesn't seem to work. Well, for now, I guess we can consider it a suggestion for future versions of tease ai, but maybe there is some other way of achieving the same result.
fusiontermite
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fusiontermite »

YamiLoli wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:48 pm

What I am trying to do is put #Good or #Cock or #Came (Keywords from the vocabulary folder) in the first line of a Response file. Here is an example:
A keyword called "#Came" contains:
came
had an orgasm
orgasmed
ejaculated

[#Came]
[All]
you came?
[All End]

So, all the words and phrases contained in the keyword #Came will trigger this response file.
So that's the whole point. "listing all possible ways of saying something" would be much easier with this but it doesn't seem to work. Well, for now, I guess we can consider it a suggestion for future versions of tease ai, but maybe there is some other way of achieving the same result.

"listing all possible ways of saying something" is exactly what you did :lol:

The problem is that you listed them the wrong way: When Tease AI encounters an "#" it replaces the value of the variable (e.g. #came) with ONE of the words listed in that file (in your example: "came" OR "had an orgasm"). What you are trying to do is to write a response that is triggered when ANY of these phrases or words are said, which means that they ALL need to be checked by the response file. Therefore, you need to list them like this: Create a vocab file (e.g. #resp_came) and write only one line (so that you know that this is the only line that Tease AI can choose from and will therefore certainly pick this one), in which you include all key phrases:

#resp_came (=Vocab File):
came,had an orgasm,orgasmed,ejaculated

resp_came (=Response File):
[#resp_came]
[All]
Oh, I can't believe this, #SubName

I hope I was able to clear things up :-D

YamiLoli
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): My lovely girlfriend Lexy (Xyanaris) <3
Sub/Slave(s): My lovely girlfriend Lexy (Xyanaris) <3

Post by YamiLoli »

I think I figured it out. I was using the version of tease ai which 1885 posted with his new Fury personality. I then tested this feature in 0.54.9 with unofficial patch and it seems to work now. I'm not sure if I have the sweet patch installed but I think not. The way it works is just how I described it:
Vocab file called "#Came" contains:
came
had an orgasm
orgasmed
ejaculated

[#Came]
[Before Tease]
you came?
[Before Tease End]
so you don't need to write the words in one line, just using the raw vocab file works :-)
P.S. just checked and I actually do have sweet patch so perhaps that's one if its features
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

fusiontermite wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:16 pm What I would like to do now is to start the video somewhere in the middle. I tried using @JumpVideo after @PlayVideo[ft/femsub/*.*,30 seconds), i.e. @NullResponse @PlayVideo[ft/femsub/*.*,30 seconds] @JumpVideo, but the video plays from the beginning an stops after 30 seconds (i.e. the JumpVideo command is not processed by Tease AI).

Is there a way to do that?

We must be careful now, we have 3 TAI version now, ... not counted my new patch 55.7 (which is not released yet, I am still working on it).
You have stated that you use 55.5, which is what my patch will be based on, so we have the same 'base'.
In the version 55.5 which you use, there the @JumpVideo - command will not be reconized when you use @PlayVideo[X], pay attention to the parentheses, there are the round ones () and the square ones [].

Today I have worked a little bit on it, and now these things already work:
@NullResponse @PlayVideo[ft/femsub/*.*,10] @JumpVideo(50)
@NullResponse @PlayVideo(hardcore,10) @JumpVideo(50)
hardcore @PlayVideo(hardcore,10) @JumpVideo

But I will have to go through some more testing and maybe even more implementation of that @JumpVideo command, might take some days, if you want to, I could send you a beta-patch to test with when it's done.

There would be also the sweet-patch, that has implemented a @JumpVideo(X) command as well, but I absolutly don't know how that was done since I didn't saw the source-code of it.
Maybe someone with sweet-patch installed could test this:
@PlayVideo[ft/femsub/*.*,10] @JumpVideo(50)

YamiLoli wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:11 pm P.S. just checked and I actually do have sweet patch so perhaps that's one if its features
I have just tested it with 55.7 (base is 55.3), and your solution works also just fine with it.

Best greetings,
markus
fusiontermite
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fusiontermite »

markus wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:50 pm We must be careful now, we have 3 TAI version now, ... not counted my new patch 55.7 (which is not released yet, I am still working on it).
You are right, there are many different official, unofficial and sweet versions of TAI at the moment. In my understanding, 1885 is planning to incorporate the changes from the unofficial version into Tease AI and release a new official version, which would include all new features and bugfixes from the unofficial version. Until this is done, I am going to use the 55.5 patch and the 55.7 patch once it's released (thank you for developing them!).

[BTW, as a side note, I am very much looking forward to having a stable, official version of TAI that includes all bugfixes and new features of the patches and the sweet version. This, combined with an updated command guide (since some of the commands of the unofficial versions are missing) and a couple of new features (I have collected some ideas, e.g. more powerful video control commands (see below)), could really boost the development of new scripts for Tease AI. :-D :-D )
markus wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:50 pm In the version 55.5 which you use, there the @JumpVideo - command will not be reconized when you use @PlayVideo[X], pay attention to the parentheses, there are the round ones () and the square ones [].

Today I have worked a little bit on it, and now these things already work:
@NullResponse @PlayVideo[ft/femsub/*.*,10] @JumpVideo(50)
@NullResponse @PlayVideo(hardcore,10) @JumpVideo(50)
hardcore @PlayVideo(hardcore,10) @JumpVideo

But I will have to go through some more testing and maybe even more implementation of that @JumpVideo command, might take some days, if you want to, I could send you a beta-patch to test with when it's done.
Ok, I understand. In version 55.5, @JumpVideo only works with @PlayVideo(category) commands and not @PlayVideo[path] commands, but it will work with both @PlayVideo commands in the patch you're currently developing. I will just wait for your next patch (there are other scripts I can work on) and will gladly help you testing it.
With regard to future development and with the aim of having more powerful video control commands, I would suggest changing the @PlayVideo command, so that you can not only @PlayVideo(category) or @PlayVideo[path] but also

@PlayVideo(category, duration, start time)

@PlayVideo[path, duration, start time]

where "duration" or "start time" could also be #Random(30,60) or even #Random(#Var[videomin], #Var[videomax]).
markus wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:50 pm There would be also the sweet-patch, that has implemented a @JumpVideo(X) command as well, but I absolutly don't know how that was done since I didn't saw the source-code of it.
Just one more remark regarding future development of Tease AI: It would probably make a lot of sense, if you, 1885, swit69, Stefaf and Daragorn (and all other TAI developers) coordinate, first in order to establish a new official version that includes all change, improvements and bugfixes from your patches and the sweet version, and later, when a new official version is released, to make further improvements on Tease AI. Having all of these motivated and experienced Tease AI programmers working together would mean a bright future of Tease AI ;-) (And maybe you already are coordinating, I didn't want to tell you what to do or interfere in any way, I just see the huge potential of all Tease AI developers working together :-) ).

Again, thank you for your work!
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

fusiontermite wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:18 am
@PlayVideo(category, duration, start time)

@PlayVideo[path, duration, start time]
Hi again! :wave:

I think there could be some problems with a specific start time.
First, when playing a category video, you as the scripter will not know how long the video is which will be played since it's randomly selected from the videos that the user has set in his settings.
Secondly, i.e.: When you use @JumpVideo(50), when you test it, it may happen that you are not jump exactly to 50 percent of the video, ... I think that is a problem with the so called 'Keyframes' of a video.
So the video will jump to the next keyframe instead of the exact position (at least I think so).
That's why I think working with just the percent of the video lenght is the better solution.

Best greetings,
markus
Vaugemind727
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Vaugemind727 »

Can someone explain how to use the image tag system.

I set up tags using the Local Tag part of the settings.

The @ImageTag(face) only seems to work with domme tags???
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Vaugemind727 wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:32 am The @ImageTag(face) only seems to work with domme tags???
@ImageTag(face) leads to an error for me.

You have:
@DommeTag(Face) -> for the domme pictures, and:
@ImageTag(TagBodyFace) -> for the local (tagged) pictures.

Best greetings,
markus
Vaugemind727
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Vaugemind727 »

markus wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:56 pm
Vaugemind727 wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:32 am The @ImageTag(face) only seems to work with domme tags???
@ImageTag(face) leads to an error for me.

You have:
@DommeTag(Face) -> for the domme pictures, and:
@ImageTag(TagBodyFace) -> for the local (tagged) pictures.

Best greetings,
markus
Figured it out,

I changed the folder names, which left a large section of the txt doc invalid. so I got an error every time the @ImageTag(TagBodyFace) was used
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Vaugemind727 wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:42 am I changed the folder names, which left a large section of the txt doc invalid. so I got an error every time the @ImageTag(TagBodyFace) was used
I guess we all here like to help, but please make it easier for us to help you.
I don't understand why and which folders you have renamed.

Please try to be more specific and try to explain more detailed what you have done and why.
Give examples, take your time (even if you might be a lazy one ;-) ) ... the more info you give, the easier it would be to help you.

Maybe you can use a text-editor and it's 'find and replace'-function ???

Best greetings,
markus
Vaugemind727
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Vaugemind727 »

markus wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:20 pm
Vaugemind727 wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:42 am I changed the folder names, which left a large section of the txt doc invalid. so I got an error every time the @ImageTag(TagBodyFace) was used
I guess we all here like to help, but please make it easier for us to help you.
I don't understand why and which folders you have renamed.

Please try to be more specific and try to explain more detailed what you have done and why.
Give examples, take your time (even if you might be a lazy one ;-) ) ... the more info you give, the easier it would be to help you.

Maybe you can use a text-editor and it's 'find and replace'-function ???

Best greetings,
markus
I managed to fix the problem, I no longer need help.

If you change a folders name that contains tagged images, the program still tries to call those images in the old folder. You need to go to the txt file under image/system/LocalImageTags.txt and delete the redundant tags.
BobFrapples
Explorer
Explorer

Post by BobFrapples »

I've been working on cleaning up Tease AI a bit. (read, rewriting in C#)
To that end, I have the start of a program to help validate and test personalities. If you have issues, please let me know in the github issues page.
https://github.com/BobFrapples/TeaseAI/releases/tag/0.1
cizeta
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by cizeta »

I'm wondering if it is at all possible to create a script based on a guessing game.

The premise is, you are edge holding for the Mistress, and she presents you with a guessing game. You have to guess a number between 1and 10, or whichever number she may choose, in order to find out if you get to rest, or have to continue on the edge. With each guess wrong, you are then made to hold the edge for x amount of time until you can guess again. You keep guessing until you get it right, then you can rest.

The amount of time to stay on the edge would be ideally be adjustable in a parameter setting. So if you wanted it to be insanely hard and be 5mins+ for each wrong guess, then you could do that. Or, it can be a count down where each wrong guess gets a lower amount of time to edge before you get it right, or opposite. I think it would be an interesting implement, and would make for a quite exciting interaction with the Domme.

If I could do it myself I would offer the most, but my computer sucks and I can hardly do any script modification. If someone is interested in doing something like this, it would be grand!

Thanks!