Tease Ai scripting: The HELP CORNER

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Tease Ai scripting: The HELP CORNER

Post by tigrotto »

You're welcome!
TyCaine wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:56 am And thank you all for your hard work on this!
:thumbsup:
Bonsai50
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): I have no Master or Mistress

Post by Bonsai50 »

Hello to all.
I am german and my eanglish is not so good to write.

I need please help for the slideshow URL`s .
Please can one send my his URL`s please.

I think that I make the set up right in teaseAI .

Greeting Bonsai50
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Bonsai50 wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:45 am I need please help for the slideshow URL`s .
Please can one send my his URL`s please.
Here are my URLs.
Extract the zip file in your main Tease AI folder (where you have the exe file).
These are the URL I use for each type of picture in case you needed them.
Cattura di schermata (778).png
Cattura di schermata (778).png (21.27 KiB) Viewed 2053 times
fusiontermite
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fusiontermite »

Hi,

I have a question: What is the purpose/function of the value "OrgasmLockDate" in Tease AI's user.config file?

I am asking because I have been denied 4 times in a row (which is absolutely fine), although I have set the orgasm settings to sometimes allow (which equals a 55 percent chance of allow/ruin, due to my settings in "Ranges"). I am just wondering if this is simply chance (the probability of being denied 4 times in a row with these settings is lower than 1/4) or whether it's a setting somewhere in Tease AI that is causing this. If this is purely chance, then everything is alright; I just want to know if I can expect to have an orgasm (most probably a ruined one with my 75% ruin settings :lol: ) in the near future or whether that is technically impossible :-D

By the way, I am using Miss Blue 1.07 (I kinda like her old personality better..) and according to the domme I changed my orgasm settings (not sure I did, maybe...), so she reset them. I thought that this could be the reason for the last 4 sessions. However, I checked how this is implemented in Miss Blue and in my understanding, the domme just checks whether you change the settings and if you do, she will use @IncreaseOrgasmChance and @DecreaseOrgasmChance commands to set them to where they were. The orgasm decision in the end script is made with the @DecideOrgasm command, so this decision should be made in accordance with Tease AI's settings. In addition to this, I don't think that the "RESTRICTED" version of the end script was used, because the Endscript_RESTRICTED calls different end scripts than the one that was used in my last session (i.e. the domme lines in the last session originated from a script that is used (called by the end script) as a "denial" script, but not as a "restricted" script).

The value for "OrgasmLockDate" is "2019-08-09", if that is of any help (the value for "LastOrgasm" is "2019-08-23").

Thank you for your help!

:wave:
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

fusiontermite wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:29 am I have a question: What is the purpose/function of the value "OrgasmLockDate" in Tease AI's user.config file?
If you set in the settings a limit to the number of orgasm you are allowed to have in a certain timespan "OrgasmLockDate" is the date when this period will end.
In this period your orgasm chance will not be affected by this limit, but once you reach the number you selected (or if you are brave the number you let your Domme select (the "Lock Random" button)) it should trigger the _RESTRICTED end script.
So I think in your case you are just unlucky.
Happy denial! :-P
Cattura di schermata (1294).png
Cattura di schermata (1294).png (169.47 KiB) Viewed 1866 times
P.S.: Try the "Lock Random". I did once (long time ago) and it has been fun not to know how many orgasms I had left. (assuming I had any...)

P.S. 2: It should trigger the _RESTRICTED end script only if your Domme decides to let you cum (or ruin), not if She decides to deny you.
fusiontermite
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fusiontermite »

First of all, thanks for your quick reply! :-)
tigrotto wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:39 pm If you set in the settings a limit to the number of orgasm you are allowed to have in a certain timespan "OrgasmLockDate" is the date when this period will end.
I have never locked the number of orgasms in the last weeks... Besides, if the "OrgasmLockDate" is the date until such a limitation of orgasms applies and the value of "OrgasmLockDate" is "2019-08-09", then the number orgasms should no longer be limited because this date is in the past. Or am I getting something wrong here?

Also see this post.
tigrotto wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:39 pm In this period your orgasm chance will not be affected by this limit, but once you reach the number you selected (or if you are brave the number you let your Domme select (the "Lock Random" button)) it should trigger the _RESTRICTED end script.
So I think in your case you are just unlucky.
tigrotto wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:39 pm P.S. 2: It should trigger the _RESTRICTED end script only if your Domme decides to let you cum (or ruin), not if She decides to deny you.
So, what you are saying is that during the limitation, the @DecideOrgasm command works as usual but once a certain amount of orgasms (the amount determined by the limitation) is reached, the _RESTRICTED end script is used instead of the "allow" or "ruin" end script (in case @DecideOrgasm results in "ruin" or "allow"; when it results in "deny", the normal deny end script is used). Did I get that right?

Anyway, if I want to reset it so that I will also be told to ruin (mostly) or cum (rarely), what would I have to do? I guess I would have to change the value of "OrgasmLockDate" in user.config, but to what value?

Thanks for your help! :-D

:lol:
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

fusiontermite wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:39 pm I have never locked the number of orgasms in the last weeks...
I don't have a reply for that... :hmmm:
fusiontermite wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:39 pm if the "OrgasmLockDate" is the date until such a limitation of orgasms applies and the value of "OrgasmLockDate" is "2019-08-09", then the number orgasms should no longer be limited because this date is in the past.
The date is in the past then the number of orgasm is not locked anymore. After I used the period where the number of my orgasm was locked was over everything worked as it should have.
I read Didi' script but I haven't tested it. But it seems he found out what the problem was.
fusiontermite wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:39 pm So, what you are saying is that during the limitation, the @DecideOrgasm command works as usual but once a certain amount of orgasms (the amount determined by the limitation) is reached, the _RESTRICTED end script is used instead of the "allow" or "ruin" end script (in case @DecideOrgasm results in "ruin" or "allow"; when it results in "deny", the normal deny end script is used). Did I get that right?
:thumbsup:
fusiontermite wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:39 pm Anyway, if I want to reset it so that I will also be told to ruin (mostly) or cum (rarely), what would I have to do? I guess I would have to change the value of "OrgasmLockDate" in user.config, but to what value?
I don't know the value. But to find it out you could install TAI on a different folder and then find in the associated user.config file its value.
But I don't think your denial streak is related to that (after all you have a 45% of chances to be denied based on your settings).
fusiontermite wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:39 pm Thanks for your help! :-D
You're welcome!
fusiontermite
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fusiontermite »

tigrotto wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:31 pm But I don't think your denial streak is related to that (after all you have a 45% of chances to be denied based on your settings).
Yes, that was my conclusion as well after I checked how "OrgasmLockDate" works (the date being in the past) and also how Miss Blue determines the end of the session (using @DecideOrgasm). What confused me were the 4 denials in a row which I have never encountered before and which were rather unlikely based on my settings. That's why I thought it could still be a technical issue that I simply don't see.

It turns out, however, that the reason for the many denials was simply chance. I know because I got ruined in my last session :lol:

Thansk again :wave:
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

fusiontermite wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:29 am By the way, I am using Miss Blue 1.07 (I kinda like her old personality better..)
I'm curious, why do you prefer the older version?
pv
fusiontermite
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fusiontermite »

HI everybody

Introduction (not necessary to read it):

I am currently writing on a script that allows using Nezhul's simple but genius "Under my Control" idea in Tease AI. To start it, you will have to ask the domme to be teased all day. She will then ask you if you want there to be a chance of being denied, of being ruined and of having a full orgasm. Each question can be answered with "yes", "no" or "you decide" (i.e. you can answer that you want denial to be included, that you don't want it to be included (i.e. only orgasm and ruins) or that you let the domme decide if there is a chance for denial; the same applies to ruin and allow). Later, the domme will also ask you for the chance of denial and ruined orgasms. However, there are some cases in which the domme would not ask the sub for these chances. For example, if the sub says that he wants denial and full orgasms to be included but doesn't want to be ruined, only the deny chance needs to be set by the user and the ruin chance can be set to 0. When the sub says that he wants to be denied, but let's the domme decide whether there will be a chance of ruined and full orgasms, the domme will set all the values herself. The only restriction is that the deny chance has to be higher than 0 (because there must be a chance of denial). Apart from that, the domme is absolutely free in determining the deny and the ruin chance.

With the choices given to the user, there are 27 possible combinations [(denyyes+denyno+denydomme)*(ruinyes+ruinno+ruindomme)*(allowyes+allowno+allowdomme)]. Depending on the combination, the values for the deny and ruin chance have different restrictions and are set by the user or by the domme. Therefore, the script first needs to check the user's answers. This is done with the following lines:

Code: Select all

@NullResponse @RapidCodeOn
@NullResponse @Flag(allday_denyyes) @Flag(allday_ruinyes) @Flag(allday_allowyes) @Goto(1)
@NullResponse @Flag(allday_denyyes) @Flag(allday_ruinyes) @Flag(allday_allowno) @Goto(2)
@NullResponse @Flag(allday_denyyes) @Flag(allday_ruinyes) @Flag(allday_allowdomme) @Goto(3)
@NullResponse @Flag(allday_denyyes) @Flag(allday_ruinno) @Flag(allday_allowyes) @Goto(4)
@NullResponse @Flag(allday_denyyes) @Flag(allday_ruinno) @Flag(allday_allowno) @Goto(5)
@NullResponse @Flag(allday_denyyes) @Flag(allday_ruinno) @Flag(allday_allowdomme) @Goto(6)
@NullResponse @Flag(allday_denyyes) @Flag(allday_ruindomme) @Flag(allday_allowyes @Goto(7)
@NullResponse @Flag(allday_denyyes) @Flag(allday_ruindomme) @Flag(allday_allowno) @Goto(8)
@NullResponse @Flag(allday_denyyes) @Flag(allday_ruindomme) @Flag(allday_allowdomme) @Goto(9)
@NullResponse @Flag(allday_denyno) @Flag(allday_ruinyes) @Flag(allday_allowyes) @Goto(10)
@NullResponse @Flag(allday_denyno) @Flag(allday_ruinyes) @Flag(allday_allowno) @Goto(11)
@NullResponse @Flag(allday_denyno) @Flag(allday_ruinyes) @Flag(allday_allowdomme) @Goto(12)
@NullResponse @Flag(allday_denyno) @Flag(allday_ruinno) @Flag(allday_allowyes) @Goto(13)
@NullResponse @Flag(allday_denyno) @Flag(allday_ruinno) @Flag(allday_allowno) @Goto(14)
@NullResponse @Flag(allday_denyno) @Flag(allday_ruinno) @Flag(allday_allowdomme) @Goto(15)
@NullResponse @Flag(allday_denyno) @Flag(allday_ruindomme) @Flag(allday_allowyes @Goto(16)
@NullResponse @Flag(allday_denyno) @Flag(allday_ruindomme) @Flag(allday_allowno) @Goto(17)
@NullResponse @Flag(allday_denyno) @Flag(allday_ruindomme) @Flag(allday_allowdomme) @Goto(18)
@NullResponse @Flag(allday_denydomme) @Flag(allday_ruinyes) @Flag(allday_allowyes) @Goto(19)
@NullResponse @Flag(allday_denydomme) @Flag(allday_ruinyes) @Flag(allday_allowno) @Goto(20)
@NullResponse @Flag(allday_denydomme) @Flag(allday_ruinyes) @Flag(allday_allowdomme) @Goto(21)
@NullResponse @Flag(allday_denydomme) @Flag(allday_ruinno) @Flag(allday_allowyes) @Goto(22)
@NullResponse @Flag(allday_denydomme) @Flag(allday_ruinno) @Flag(allday_allowno) @Goto(23)
@NullResponse @Flag(allday_denydomme) @Flag(allday_ruinno) @Flag(allday_allowdomme) @Goto(24)
@NullResponse @Flag(allday_denydomme) @Flag(allday_ruindomme) @Flag(allday_allowyes @Goto(25)
@NullResponse @Flag(allday_denydomme) @Flag(allday_ruindomme) @Flag(allday_allowno) @Goto(26)
@NullResponse @Flag(allday_denydomme) @Flag(allday_ruindomme) @Flag(allday_allowdomme) @Goto(27)
When testing the script I gave the following answers: denyyes, ruinno, allowdomme. This leads to the respective flags being created. I checked them in the "Flags" folder and these flags (and only these flags) exist. However, the program jumps to (1) instead of (6). (I know that because I made the script print "1", "2", etc.) When I tried it with the combination 19, the script jumped to (19). I have no idea why that happens.

So, my first question is:

In my understanding, the line

@NullResponse @Flag(allday_denyyes) @Flag(allday_ruinyes) @Flag(allday_allowyes) @Goto(1)

means the following:

If the flag "allday_denyyes" AND the flag "allday_ruinyes" AND the flag "allday_allowyes" ALL exist, then go to (1).

Am I wrong?

At a later stage, the user can set the timeframe or let the domme decide on the timeframe. At the end of this, there are two values, a minimum and a maximum value for the waiting period between two sessions. In case the minimum value is higher than the maximum value, the values would be adjusted by the script.

My second question is: How can I set a random number based on two variables, i.e. that the lower and upper limits (i.e. the range) of the random number is defined by two variables? More specifically, how can I use these two variables to set the waiting period?

I tried it like this:

(wait)
@NullResponse @ShowImage[ft\allday\rest\*.jpg] @LockImages
No touching, #PetName
@NullResponse @Wait(#Random([allday_min],[allday_max]))
abc
@NullResponse @Wait(#Random(@ShowVar[allday_min],@ShowVar[allday_max]))
abc2
@NullResponse @Goto(gong)
It did not work, so I tried first setting the waiting period and then using the value in this variable:

(wait)
@NullResponse @ShowImage[ft\allday\rest\*.jpg] @LockImages
No touching, #PetName
wait: @ShowVar[allday_wait]
@SetVar[allday_wait]=[#Random([allday_min],[allday_max])]
test 1 done
@SetVar[allday_wait]=[#Random(@ShowVar[allday_min],@ShowVar[allday_max])]
test 2 done
The value shown for the waiting period is 0 (the minimum and maximum values are both higher than 0).

My conclusion is, that the problem already occurs when trying to use the #Random function with a variable... I feel like what I'm trying to do is simply not possible... :-| Hopefully, somebody has a solution or workaround :-)

Anyway, thanks for your help!

tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

fusiontermite wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:00 pm So, my first question is:

In my understanding, the line

means the following:

If the flag "allday_denyyes" AND the flag "allday_ruinyes" AND the flag "allday_allowyes" ALL exist, then go to (1).

Am I wrong?
The answer to your first question is yes. Using multiple @Flag() command on the same line will execute that line only if all three flags are set (same if you used @NotFlag())
I'd suggest using one single @Flag() and put inside all the flags you want with a comma between each one. Like this:
@Flag(allday_denyyes,allday_ruinno, allday_allowdomme)
You can test it with little scrip if you want:

#GreetSub

Setting flags @TempFlag(f1, f2, f3)

@NullResponse @Flag(f1) @Flag(f2) @Flag(f3) @Goto(It_works)

It didn't work

(End)
Ending script...
@NullResponse @EndTease

(It_works)
It works
Trying with one Flag command
@NullResponse @Flag(f1,f2,f3) @Goto(It_works_2)
No it doesn't work this way
@NullResponse @Goto(End)

(It_works_2)
It works with one command too
@NullResponse @Goto(End)
Using one @Flag() command leads to less risk to miss a bracket somewhere.
About that in the list of @Flag() commands you made you forgot the ) bracket in the last @Flag() at line 7, 16 and 25.
I don't know why the script jumps to (6) instead of (1) though because I haven't tested it.

About your second question I remember using that for my 24-7 control script tease. I'll try to give it a look after dinner.
fusiontermite
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fusiontermite »

First of all, thank you for your quick reply!
tigrotto wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:54 pm The answer to your first question is yes. Using multiple @Flag() command on the same line will execute that line only if all three flags are set (same if you used @NotFlag())
That was my understanding, too. I just starting doubting it, because the program jumped to the wrong line.
tigrotto wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:54 pm I'd suggest using one single @Flag() and put inside all the flags you want with a comma between each one. Like this:
@Flag(allday_denyyes,allday_ruinno, allday_allowdomme)
I thought of doing that as well. And since I did, the problem is gone. I honestly have no idea why, but at least, it worked :-D
tigrotto wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:54 pm Using one @Flag() command leads to less risk to miss a bracket somewhere.
About that in the list of @Flag() commands you made you forgot the ) bracket in the last @Flag() at line 7, 16 and 25.
I don't know why the script jumps to (6) instead of (1) though because I haven't tested it.
True, I didn't realise that! You have good eyes! :lol:
tigrotto wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:54 pm About your second question I remember using that for my 24-7 control script tease. I'll try to give it a look after dinner.
It would be amazing if you found a way to get it to work :-)

Thanks for your help!

tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

fusiontermite wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:43 pm It would be amazing if you found a way to get it to work :-)

Thanks for your help!
You're welcome and I found it.
The answer to the second question is #Var[]. You can't use @ShowVar[] inside #Random[], but you can use #Var. Like this:
#Random(#Var[min_value],#Var[max_value])
fusiontermite wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:00 pm At a later stage, the user can set the timeframe or let the domme decide on the timeframe. At the end of this, there are two values, a minimum and a maximum value for the waiting period between two sessions. In case the minimum value is higher than the maximum value, the values would be adjusted by the script.
Make sure that min_value is actually smaller than max_value otherwise TAI will crash. After the part in your code where you set the values add this line:

@Variable[min_value]>[max_value] min_value has to be smaller than max_value. Please use the correct values @Goto(line_where_you_set_min_value_and_max_value)
@Variable[]>[] is a command filter and will only be executed if the condition you specified is true, otherwise will move on to the next line.
I haven't tested what happens if min_value and max_value are the same, but you can write a quick script setting the two variables with the same number and put them inside #Random and see what happens and modify the @Variable (or the solution you found to this problem) to include that too.
You can also use >= and <= with @Variable. (with @If too of course)

Hope this helps.
Last edited by tigrotto on Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fusiontermite
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fusiontermite »

tigrotto wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:26 pm You're welcome and I found it.
The answer to the second question is #Var[]. You can't use @ShowVar[] inside #Random[], but you can use #Var. Like this:
#Random(#Var[min_value],#Var[max_value])
Perfect, thank you very much! :smile:
tigrotto wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:26 pm Make sure that min_value is actually smaller than max_value otherwise TAI will crash.
I have already implemented that ;-)

@NullResponse @RapidCodeOn
@NullResponse @Variable[allday_max]<[allday_min] @Goto(timeframeset)
@NullResponse @Variable[allday_max]=[allday_min] @ChangeVar[allday_max]=[allday_max]+[5] @Goto(timeframeset)
@NullResponse @SetVar[allday_min]=[allday_max]
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[allday_max]=[allday_min]+[60] @Goto(timeframeset)
tigrotto wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:26 pm Hope this helps.
It helped a lot! :-)

fusiontermite
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fusiontermite »

Hi

Is it possible to play only a certain part of a specific video? I know that @PlayVideo[path] allows you to play a specific video and that @PlayVideo(10) allows you to play a random video for only some time, but what if I want to play a specific video but only for e.g. 10 minutes? What I want to do is to play a couple of minutes of a 50 minutes long video....

Thanks!