Feedback please: 3-days guided edging at the end of July 2015

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
MrGoGoGirl
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Feedback please: 3-days guided edging at the end of July 2015

Post by MrGoGoGirl »

Hey,

I am currently planning a game here on Milovana and I would like to get your input!

As the thread title states, this thread is about a guided 3-day edging experience over the course of a weekend starting on Friday and finishing on Sunday evening.
I am currently planning on doing this thing as a live game at the end of July 2015, but it could be played anytime after the event took place as all the content will be streaming videos from different free platforms and instructions in a separate thread.

What I would like to do is give you guys 2-3 challenges per day where you will get instructions how to stroke and edge + video(s).
Each challenge will be about 15-45 minutes long and consist of different stroking and edging techniques.

On Friday, the first day, it will be light stroking and some playing around, nothing too fancy with only 1 edge at the end.

On Saturday it will be more engaging with more edges.

On Sunday it will be a bunch of edges, edge holding and so on with the possibility to cum at the last challenge though this will be only an option.

The video content will be solo girls dancing and masturbating, handjob and blowjob videos as well as some kinky milking etc.
For toys and stuff I would keep it to a minimum with only lube and a vibrator (or something similar).
I would post the content for each day on the day before so Fridays Instructions + Videos would be in a post on Thursday, Saturdays on Friday and Sundays on Saturday (because of different time zones).

I did stuff like this many many times on my own but never shared the experience.

What do you guys think? Would you like to participate?

Edit:
This will take place and here is the actual thread: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=16049
Last edited by MrGoGoGirl on Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
waywithwords
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Re: Feedback please: 3-days guided edging at the end of July 2015

Post by waywithwords »

Hell yeah! Would love to participate. Also, Im down to help if you need any.
Strength in words; weakness in gags.
Noah
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Noah »

Sounds fun! Count me in!

Creator of many devious forum games and always up for exchanging personal teases!
cbt365
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sub/Slave(s): My very special sub Paige

Post by cbt365 »

I would give it a try.
fr4896
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by fr4896 »

Would love to participate, count me in !
g1nge
Explorer
Explorer

Post by g1nge »

Count me in.
mekimston
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): No

Post by mekimston »

It sounds wonderful to me. Count me in.
Anoniem
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by Anoniem »

i'm in, sounds fun!
MrGoGoGirl
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by MrGoGoGirl »

Hey again,

first off, thanks for the replys! 6 in 1 day motivates me a lot to do this!

Now – what videos would you guys want to see? Do you have preferences? I usually torrent a bunch of stuff and set aside videos for such things but now, I will need to look them up on streaming platforms. Any suggestions?

Also, would you want to have one of those “report in after doing each task” threads?

-MrGoGoGirl
mekimston
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): No

Post by mekimston »

I think the video content you mentioned sounds interesting to me. I'm glad you're moving forward with this.
Vaol
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Vaol »

This sounds great!! I have really been wanting to do something like this. Im also really into girl solo action, so videos like that would be really great :w00t:

It would be really great with spesific instructions on what to do during the video. A thread were people post a report is also nice, its nice to read others experience as well when you do the same tasks :yes:

Looking forward to it!
pate132
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Tennisbuff

Post by pate132 »

count me in. Sounds interesting :-)
MrGoGoGirl
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by MrGoGoGirl »

Vaol wrote:This sounds great!! I have really been wanting to do something like this. Im also really into girl solo action, so videos like that would be really great :w00t:

It would be really great with spesific instructions on what to do during the video. A thread were people post a report is also nice, its nice to read others experience as well when you do the same tasks :yes:

Looking forward to it!
Hey,

I had something like that in mind where each day will have multiple "tasks" and each task is to stroke and edge in a different way to videos I provide. For example 1 task would be to stroke super slow, one would be to edge by massaging your sweet spot, one will be palming and so on.
I even consider doing some kind of stopwatch thing with a sound in the background where you start the stopwatch and the video at the same time and you have to edge every time you hear a sound the stopwatch makes though I am not sure if this can be done because I don't know a stopwatch website where I can link to a pre-configured one. Another way would of course be to instruct you guys to set alarms on your phones.

-MrGoGoGirl
Vaol
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Vaol »

MrGoGoGirl wrote:
Vaol wrote:This sounds great!! I have really been wanting to do something like this. Im also really into girl solo action, so videos like that would be really great :w00t:

Looking forward to it!
Hey,

I had something like that in mind where each day will have multiple "tasks" and each task is to stroke and edge in a different way to videos I provide. For example 1 task would be to stroke super slow, one would be to edge by massaging your sweet spot, one will be palming and so on.
I even consider doing some kind of stopwatch thing with a sound in the background where you start the stopwatch and the video at the same time and you have to edge every time you hear a sound the stopwatch makes though I am not sure if this can be done because I don't know a stopwatch website where I can link to a pre-configured one. Another way would of course be to instruct you guys to set alarms on your phones.

-MrGoGoGirl
That sounds nice! Its cool to use different techniques to make it even more interesting :-D I like the stopwatch idea too. Another thing you could do is use the video. Like a slow striptease video, you could edge everytime she loses a piece of clothing for example.
WardIndigo
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by WardIndigo »

Awesome, I waiting game like this, I'm in. I'm also like girls solo action and idea with striptease video is very interesting.