Swiss, TeaseAI Personality [Now with downloads]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

byrdbrain15
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Swiss, TeaseAI Personality

Post by byrdbrain15 »

First off thank you for the amazing work and all the effort that you have put into this. It is very much appreciated. I have an issue that has seemiingly yet to come up with anyone else. When I run Swiss it will only read the Chastity scripts and none of the other ones. This only started happening with the latest Beta version of Swiss. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again!
mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mr-max »

matman wrote:The programs isn't registering TSReset even after I say hi.
Go to settings and in the scripts tab check that the start scripts are checked, this has done it for me.
opiate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by opiate »

byrdbrain15 wrote:First off thank you for the amazing work and all the effort that you have put into this. It is very much appreciated. I have an issue that has seemiingly yet to come up with anyone else. When I run Swiss it will only read the Chastity scripts and none of the other ones. This only started happening with the latest Beta version of Swiss. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again!
This just means that Swiss decided she didn't want you stroking at some point, if she denied you while you where in chastity, then the next session you start will still be in chastity. There is a chance in every Start, Module, and Link that Swiss will let you out of chastity, and a full session will "almost" always let you back out of chastity. Everything is based on percentages though, so every Session also has a high chance that she will toss you into chastity. Longer sessions may see you in and out of "chastity" more than once, just keep in mind... Swiss never put's you in chastity, she just tells you that she doesn't want you stroking. The extended denial periods are intended, though, I have noticed that Swiss is a little heavy on the Denial and running light on the Tease lol.

I am currently working on a half dozen Modules and another half dozen Links right now. Swisses' Tease and Denial rates are being looked at, and I will release the content soon. And sorry, i know that content is lacking right now... Chastity in Swiss gets repetitive fast, everything in Swiss is getting repetitive fast. Hopefully that will be fixed by the end of the week :lol:
byrdbrain15
Explorer
Explorer

Post by byrdbrain15 »

[/quote][/quote]
opiate wrote:
byrdbrain15 wrote:First off thank you for the amazing work and all the effort that you have put into this. It is very much appreciated. I have an issue that has seemiingly yet to come up with anyone else. When I run Swiss it will only read the Chastity scripts and none of the other ones. This only started happening with the latest Beta version of Swiss. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again!
This just means that Swiss decided she didn't want you stroking at some point, if she denied you while you where in chastity, then the next session you start will still be in chastity. There is a chance in every Start, Module, and Link that Swiss will let you out of chastity, and a full session will "almost" always let you back out of chastity. Everything is based on percentages though, so every Session also has a high chance that she will toss you into chastity. Longer sessions may see you in and out of "chastity" more than once, just keep in mind... Swiss never put's you in chastity, she just tells you that she doesn't want you stroking. The extended denial periods are intended, though, I have noticed that Swiss is a little heavy on the Denial and running light on the Tease lol.

I am currently working on a half dozen Modules and another half dozen Links right now. Swisses' Tease and Denial rates are being looked at, and I will release the content soon. And sorry, i know that content is lacking right now... Chastity in Swiss gets repetitive fast, everything in Swiss is getting repetitive fast. Hopefully that will be fixed by the end of the week :lol:
The content, or lack there of is a non issue on this end. The fact that you are creating content in your free time is plenty for my tastes you folks deserve high praise. So after a TSReset the decisions Swiss made in prior sessions are still applicable? I thought the TSReset would set us back to it being our very first interaction and therefore if i simply didn't check the chastity scripts then I could run the others. However that is not the case for me.
opiate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by opiate »

byrdbrain15 wrote:
[/quote]
opiate wrote:

The content, or lack there of is a non issue on this end. The fact that you are creating content in your free time is plenty for my tastes you folks deserve high praise. So after a TSReset the decisions Swiss made in prior sessions are still applicable? I thought the TSReset would set us back to it being our very first interaction and therefore if i simply didn't check the chastity scripts then I could run the others. However that is not the case for me.[/quote]

Oh, Chastity is a built in function of TeaseAI, not a flag, so it is being handles outside of Tsys... I didn't even think of making the reset do anything about chastity. If you wanted to add a chastity reset to TSReset... add a line that looks like this
@NullResponse @ChastityOff
Just put it in under Tsys CORE, at the very top of the file.
Then TSReset will reset chastity too.

The TSReset file is located in Swisses' Interrupt folder, the file is just called TSReset
mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mr-max »

Listen, this is great stuff ;) Looking forward to more content!
opiate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by opiate »

mr-max wrote:Listen, this is great stuff ;) Looking forward to more content!
Thanks, it's on its way :-)
Himeros
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Himeros »

Thank you from me too, great work!

I think I might have discovered a little bug in OpiateStart1.txt
There is "@DifferentResponse" instead of "@DifferentAnswer" a couple of times which created errors with me. I also thought that one should use either @DifferentAnswer or @AcceptAnswer in the same question, but not both. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think this could also potentially create errors.
Edit: Found another little typo in the same file. In line 18 it's "[6PN, 7PM. 8PM," I think the dot is supposed to be a comma.
opiate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by opiate »

Himeros wrote:Thank you from me too, great work!

I think I might have discovered a little bug in OpiateStart1.txt
There is "@DifferentResponse" instead of "@DifferentAnswer" a couple of times which created errors with me. I also thought that one should use either @DifferentAnswer or @AcceptAnswer in the same question, but not both. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think this could also potentially create errors.
Edit: Found another little typo in the same file. In line 18 it's "[6PN, 7PM. 8PM," I think the dot is supposed to be a comma.
Thanks I will definitely have to check those out
dbt
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dbt »

Bug report:

Minor: Still getting an image not found error on start.

Less Minor: Was doing edge roulette and got a message that I won and could cum, and was asked if I wanted it now or to play more. I said play more, and after all sorts of nice comments I got an Interrupt not found error popup - and then had to ruin at the end :-(

BTW, the new version is really great though!
opiate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by opiate »

dbt wrote:Bug report:

Minor: Still getting an image not found error on start.

Less Minor: Was doing edge roulette and got a message that I won and could cum, and was asked if I wanted it now or to play more. I said play more, and after all sorts of nice comments I got an Interrupt not found error popup - and then had to ruin at the end :-(

BTW, the new version is really great though!

Thats very interesting, are you running the latest version?
Do you have more than 2 start scripts or 2 end scripts?
Do you remember the name of the interrupt it was looking for?
dbt
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dbt »

opiate wrote:
Yes, latest version, and I should have paid attention to the Interrupt but I said "Oh Shit" and closed the popup.... Sorry, would have been more helpful if I'd paid more attention. I did enable all of the scripts before starting.
opiate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by opiate »

dbt wrote:
opiate wrote:
Yes, latest version, and I should have paid attention to the Interrupt but I said "Oh Shit" and closed the popup.... Sorry, would have been more helpful if I'd paid more attention. I did enable all of the scripts before starting.
dbt
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dbt »

opiate wrote:
I had all of them enabled, can't check right now but I think there were 5 starts and 3 ends? Anyways, I checked the box next to all of them (if that's what you're asking).
opiate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by opiate »

dbt wrote:
opiate wrote:
I had all of them enabled, can't check right now but I think there were 5 starts and 3 ends? Anyways, I checked the box next to all of them (if that's what you're asking).
That's your problem. Delete Starts 2,3,4,5. Delete any end that doesnt have Opiate in the name
Run TSReset, 100 problems will disappear...