Swiss, TeaseAI Personality [Now with downloads]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

opiate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Swiss, TeaseAI Personality

Post by opiate »

Back Up
Bojjan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Bojjan »

This is probably going to be hard to find. But she gets stuck sometimes when she askes you to do this:
"make me feel good stroker, tell me how much you adore me"
"you can embarrass yourself a little bit, if you want *giggles seductively*"
after that she keeps repeating
"i'm listening wanker"
"i'm listening stroker"
over and over again. She does not stop.
Tumblr: dobby-dom.tumblr.com

opiate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by opiate »

Bojjan wrote:This is probably going to be hard to find. But she gets stuck sometimes when she askes you to do this:
"make me feel good stroker, tell me how much you adore me"
"you can embarrass yourself a little bit, if you want *giggles seductively*"
after that she keeps repeating
"i'm listening wanker"
"i'm listening stroker"
over and over again. She does not stop.
She's looking for specific input, I should probably revise what she says right before so that its a little more clear
1. You have to tell her that you like/love/adore or that you would kiss/lick/etc... and then she's also looking for a keyword like her mouth/boobs/pussy/feet/ etc..
2. There is also a chance that even if you get past the line, she will decide that she still wants you begging for more... in that case, you will wind back up at the line where she's asking you to tell her what you would do for her, and then if you don't answer that one line right... you get stuck there until you do.

When I update, all the modules should be revisited again for responses and play ability. That update is a little ways off though
dukiesnud
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dukiesnud »

I get an error when starting. Swiss.jpg is not in the right folder. There is a folder called "_" I think I need to move the Swiss.jpg into another folder in the Tease AI/Images, correct? Any other files I need to move?
dbt
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dbt »

I had the same problem with not being able to figure out what she wanted me to say after asking me to tell her I adored her. I like the idea of this, but honestly I tried every combination I could thing of, and finally gave up, then.... I tried using a safeword and saying no, I was ok to continue. Then I got an error that a Start Stroking command wasn't found :no:
opiate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by opiate »

dukiesnud wrote:I get an error when starting. Swiss.jpg is not in the right folder. There is a folder called "_" I think I need to move the Swiss.jpg into another folder in the Tease AI/Images, correct? Any other files I need to move?
Swiss should look for that image @Scripts\Swiss\_\Swiss.jpg
The file was hard placed, and then called from within the AI itself.
THe image would fail to load under three conditions:
The Swiss directory has been renamed; The _Folder within Swiss has been renamed or deleted;
Swiss.jpg from within the _Folder has been renamed or deleted.
dbt wrote:I had the same problem with not being able to figure out what she wanted me to say after asking me to tell her I adored her. I like the idea of this, but honestly I tried every combination I could thing of, and finally gave up, then.... I tried using a safeword and saying no, I was ok to continue. Then I got an error that a Start Stroking command wasn't found :no:
I just checked what I uploaded, for now use the keyword: pussy
That will get you a pass, there is no loop on what is released either.

I've been trying to really maximize Swisses' interactivity.
Scripts like this one have had some time put into them ...and now contain miniature vocabularies, lol,
I would release them as a patch, but unfortunately... Swiss is getting complicated
A lot of the hangs due to non-interactivity have already been addressed, and modules are going through another layer of development and integration with Tsys now.

I'm not sure how far off an update is, but hopefully no more than a week or two.
justsomeguy345521
Explorer
Explorer

Post by justsomeguy345521 »

Hi opiate,

I tried this script and had a total blast! Thanks for your effort, really enjoying this.

If anyone is getting 'stuck' anywhere (it's not actually stuck but specific input is needed) just check the modules what input she's looking for.
dbt
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dbt »

Let me say I really like what you've done with this! Especially appreciate the more interactive vocab.

Few issues I ran into when I tried again:

As noted by someone else, it's looking for a jpg image at the start that isn't there. I suspect you have a file in your images on your computer that is in the path, it should have the image in the Swiss directory

When I edged while stroking it displayed "Edging Module", then "End of Edging Module", the metronome kept going but the rest of it clearly indicated I should have stopped.

Finally, sorry not enough detail, but at one point she was teasing about not letting me stroke and then told me to start stroking slowly, the metronome started, but the rest of the text indicated I wasn't to be stroking.
roflstix100
Explorer
Explorer

Post by roflstix100 »

I'm really enjoying this. 1885's wicked tease was a lot of fun but there's something to this one, it feels harsher (I'm very partial to slow stroking type stuff!) and the fact you supplied some great gifs/etc is great. Strangely she let me cum then let me ruin the next time, even though I've set domme to barely allows. Did I just get lucky or is there another stat I need to change?

Thank you!
opiate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by opiate »

dbt wrote:Let me say I really like what you've done with this! Especially appreciate the more interactive vocab.

Few issues I ran into when I tried again:

As noted by someone else, it's looking for a jpg image at the start that isn't there. I suspect you have a file in your images on your computer that is in the path, it should have the image in the Swiss directory

When I edged while stroking it displayed "Edging Module", then "End of Edging Module", the metronome kept going but the rest of it clearly indicated I should have stopped.

Finally, sorry not enough detail, but at one point she was teasing about not letting me stroke and then told me to start stroking slowly, the metronome started, but the rest of the text indicated I wasn't to be stroking.
Thanks for the feedback and thanks for letting me know about the no stroke/stroking thing...
Did it just start running Stroke Taunts after Swiss had told that you where not supposed to be stroking?
EDIT: OpiateCMod2_CHASTITY, at the very bottom of the script where it says (ResumeChastity)
The @End right below (ResumeChastity) should be right on top of (ResumeChastity)
This was probably your culprit

And yeah, I kind of sacrificed the system modules to make a efficient test engine, turns out... I have no edging modules of my own, So it's calling on the system/test every time it his an edging module. '
A quick fix... If you take OpiateMod1 and add _Edging to the end of it... it makes a perfect edging module and requires no further modifications.

I'm not sure what's up with that JPG... and it has been removed from the coming version.
roflstix100 wrote:I'm really enjoying this. 1885's wicked tease was a lot of fun but there's something to this one, it feels harsher (I'm very partial to slow stroking type stuff!) and the fact you supplied some great gifs/etc is great. Strangely she let me cum then let me ruin the next time, even though I've set domme to barely allows. Did I just get lucky or is there another stat I need to change?

Thank you!
It looks like a lucky draw, Every now and then Swiss can be a little too nice...
I've also had streaks where I swear she is too mean for what I have her set to...
I guess it plays into the personality though, lol

I don't have any code to back this up, just a whole shitload of tests I ran awhile ago.
DommeLevel, and DommeDecides seem to Buff/Debuff variables.
I tested for Orgasm/Ruined/Denial Chance and, based of the testing
Swisses modular Domme Level, combined with DommeDecides(AllVariables)
Seemed capable of Buffing or Debuffing the Domme by as much as 20% in either direction

And thanks again for the feedback!
justsomeguy345521 wrote:Hi opiate,

I tried this script and had a total blast! Thanks for your effort, really enjoying this.

If anyone is getting 'stuck' anywhere (it's not actually stuck but specific input is needed) just check the modules what input she's looking for.
Thanks for the feedback again, again!
roflstix100
Explorer
Explorer

Post by roflstix100 »

opiate wrote:
roflstix100 wrote:I'm really enjoying this. 1885's wicked tease was a lot of fun but there's something to this one, it feels harsher (I'm very partial to slow stroking type stuff!) and the fact you supplied some great gifs/etc is great. Strangely she let me cum then let me ruin the next time, even though I've set domme to barely allows. Did I just get lucky or is there another stat I need to change?

Thank you!
It looks like a lucky draw, Every now and then Swiss can be a little too nice...
I've also had streaks where I swear she is too mean for what I have her set to...

I don't have any code to back this up, just a whole shitload of tests I ran awhile ago.
Seemed capable of Buffing or Debuffing the Domme by as much as 20% in either direction

I think I just got lucky, every test after has been denial.
Just a quick question; a couple of times it has complained of a missing txt file along the lines of "#wellof[x]" where x is a bunch of things. Is that something in progress?
Drblaze2
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Drblaze2 »

Hi, great personality so far. I especially love the glitter stuff. The script was looking for "#WellofSquiriming1" which was not in the vocab folder and i didn't have it in the download pack. Just wondering where i should be looking for that?
opiate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by opiate »

roflstix100 wrote:
opiate wrote:

Thank you!

I think I just got lucky, every test after has been denial.
Just a quick question; a couple of times it has complained of a missing txt file along the lines of "#wellof[x]" where x is a bunch of things. Is that something in progress?
I thought I had phased out all the #Wells before making Swiss available again
Sorry, that is one more thing that I didn't know was broken in the current version that as far as I know, is already fixed in the coming version.

Sorry, I still can't give an accurate approx on when the new version is going to be available
Maybe a few days, maybe a week... hopefully no more than a week
Drblaze2
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Drblaze2 »

Sorry, that is one more thing that I didn't know was broken in the current version that as far as I know, is already fixed in the coming version.

Sorry, I still can't give an accurate approx on when the new version is going to be available
I understand (well a little bit) I took a programming principles course at a community college. I don't know much about programming, except that getting everything right, just the way you want it, takes a while. Also i saw you were thinking of doing something that would interact with other teases (Like png's wicked tease) Is that still on?
opiate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by opiate »

Drblaze2 wrote:

I understand (well a little bit) I took a programming principles course at a community college. I don't know much about programming, except that getting everything right, just the way you want it, takes a while. Also i saw you were thinking of doing something that would interact with other teases (Like png's wicked tease) Is that still on?
Swiss is barely an AI...
Swiss is just a few scripts that, at this point, are under construction to utilize Tsys.
With that said, I recommend running Swiss, PNG, and/or Wicked Tease as themselves

This is why...
You can use Tsys to run another AI, but you will basically loose Swisses' Awareness in the process, and Swiss will not change anything except for the way another AI #Emotes
Basically, if you install another AI into Swiss... Swiss will just become that AI

Also, Swisses interactivity with your other Domme's is designed for you to HAVE other Domme's
This will start to become extremely apparent as I start releasing scripts for Swiss
That will happen after the few modules I have made are utilizing Tsys. (Which is what I'm doing now)

But to answer your question :lol:
Spoiler: show
To fully integrate, you can drop PNG OR Wicked Tease(Not Both) over Swiss, just don't overwrite any of Swisses files
The "differences in chastity" between the different AI's will cause issues
After your integrated, I recommend replacing your ChastityTaunts files with either PNG's or WickedTeases
And then be aware that Swiss doesn't support blog images
Notepad++ can take care of that in 5 seconds though
"Find in Files" -- "in your WickedTease directory"
Replace every @NewBlogImage and @ShowBlogImage with @ShowLocalImage Keep in mind that this is entirely untested and I don't know that 1885, PNG, or myself... could really offer you any kindof support with a merged AI.