GuideMe Scripting Engine

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Re: GuideMe Scripting Engine

Post by PlayfulGuy »

whdmusic wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:29 pm sorry for my late answer.
I did find a solution. Instead of using an array I used variables with numbers what comes out to the same behavior like an array.

See attachment, which works fine.

At last, the most disturbing point is the delay from pushing button "edge" to changing screen to "hold it". But everything else runs as wanted. I might try also to include video instead of pictures, but I am afraid, speed will slow down too much. But trying is better than guessing.

array like variables:
--------------------------
PageEdged:
set UserEdged
if ( NumberEdges > 0 ) NumberEdges = NumberEdges - 1
EdgeListLength = EdgeListLength + 1
EdgeList<EdgeListLength> = <GirlNumber>
----------------------------
I store the edging girlnumber in the last position of the "array". Instead from an array with name EdgeListXY (XY as position in the array), I use single variables with name EdgeList and a counter. This works fine. Since I read out a random girl out of the "array", sort order is not important.
Hey, thanks for sharing that! I'll check it out. Your solution is very similar to something I've used myself in the past for choosing images. Did you know that you can use a page command like

Code: Select all

<GirlName>/<ImageNumber>.jpg { Using variables for folder and image name }
In my current version of the script engine code I have a function for counting the number of images in a folder, and when I get it released I'll be including ones to sort the list of images too.

Got busy updating the tease downloader this week, but I've been working on the script engine too and plan to get the new version released in the next week or so.

Thanks again!

PG