Tease AI: Community-Created Scripts

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Mat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Tease AI: Community-Created Scripts

Post by Mat »

png wrote:Ok stroke or chastity v3, now the dom ask you if you have a cage, if you don't she will try to convince you to buy one. If you accept to buy one she'll ask you if it arrived and tease you if it didn't

If you refuse to buy one she sould torture your cock to try to convince you to do it anyway but there is a bug somewhere so I deleted the @CBTCock instruction for now and just post it to have feedback on the idea/execution

What do you think of it Mat ? Closer to what'd like ?
Spoiler: show

Code: Select all

@NullResponse @CheckFlag(png__no_chastity,png__buying_cage,png__has_chastity) Seeing you #Hurt yourself like that gives me so many ideas... #GrinLike...Do you happen to have a chastity cage #PetName?[yes] #Yay that will be fun then @Goto(set_has_cage)[no] Damn so many wasted fun potential :(@DifferentAnswer Yes or no?You should really get one so I can have even more fun with you and this #Cock! #lolWould you consider do that for me?[yes] That's so great! I can't wait for you to have one!!! #Grin @Goto(set_buy_cage)[no] That's ok we can have fun some other way #Emote @Goto(set_no_cage)@DifferentAnswer Yes or no?(set_has_cage)@NullResponse @SetFlag(png__has_chastity)@NullResponse @Goto(png__has_chastity)(set_no_cage)@NullResponse @SetFlag(png__no_chastity) @NullResponse @Goto(Start Stroking for real)(set_buy_cage)@NullResponse @SetFlag(png__buying_cage)@NullResponse @Goto(Start Stroking for real)(png__no_chastity)Since you will not let me lock this #Cock awayI'm #Gonna make it suffer instead *evil*-- there will be some CBTCock once a bug is fixed... --Did that make you change your mind ? #Grin[yes] That's so great! I can't wait for you to have one!!! #Grin @Goto(set_buy_cage)[no] Damn maybe I should be even harsher with you next time in that case #lol @Goto(Start Stroking for real)@DifferentAnswer Yes or no?(png__buying_cage)Did this chastity cage arrive yet?[yes] #Yay @Goto(set_has_cage)[no] Damn, I'm so impatient to start teasing you with it... #Grin@DifferentAnswer Yes or no?I guess I'll just make you edge while waiting @Edge#LetTheEdgeFadeAnd now is it there yet??? #lolI know, I know...Alright give me another edge then @Edge#LetTheEdgeFade @Goto(Start Stroking for real)(png__has_chastity)If you had the choice right nowWould you rather lock yourself up in a chastity cageOr start stroking that #Cock again? [first, chastity, cage] You'd really rather get locked up than have to touch yourself one more time?[second, stroke, stroking, jerk, masturbate, last] That works for me #Grin @Goto(Start Stroking)[you rather, youd rather, youd prefer, you prefer, please, pleases, your choice, you choose] You'd choose whichever one pleases me the most? @Goto(Pleases Me)@DifferentAnswer Chastity or stroking #PetName?Wow @Chance50(chastity)Knowing that is going to turn me on so much more now #Grin @Chance10(chastity_after_chastity_choice_and_let_stroke)@NullResponse @Goto(Start Stroking for real)(Pleases Me)Well since it's up to me #Grin Maybe I will lock you up... #EmoteHappy @Chance25(chastity)No, nothing give me more pleasure than the thought of your cockAching in your grasp as I make you suffer for meI guess what I'm saying is @Chance20(hurt2)(Start Stroking)@NullResponse @Chance10(chastity_after_stroke)(Start Stroking for real)Start stroking #PetName @StartStroking@End(chastity)#EmoteMoan the thought of your #Cock in that cage is so tempting right now!!! @Chance25(hurt)@NullResponse @Chance10(change_her_mind)#Yes Let's do that! Put on your cage for me!!! #LolLet me know when it's on... #Grin [yes,done,put,on]Good #PetName! But the fun for me is not over yet #EmoteHappy @ChastityOn @StartTaunts[no]Then put it on #now! @LoopAnswer@DifferentAnswer Is it on or not?@End(hurt)No, on second thought let's #Hurt this #Cock instead! @Goto(do_hurt)(hurt2)It's time to hurt your cock! #lol @Goto(do_hurt)(do_hurt)@NullResponse @CBTCockI can be such a #Mean #DomHonorific sometimes...But that's why you #Love me, don't you? #Grin[yes,of course,love you]Of course you #Love me! #Emote@DifferentAnswer Well it doesn't matter what you think, as long as I have fun #hurting you! #LolStart stroking #PetName @StartStroking@End(change_her_mind)But I think it's still more fun to make you stroke #PetName @Goto(Start Stroking for real)(chastity_after_stroke)Start stroking #PetName @StartStroking @BookmarkLink@EndSo you would choose stroking over chastityAnd you believed that I would let you choose your fate like that? #GrinSince I indulged your selfishness earlier it's time to pay the price #PetName @Chance25(hurt2)So grab that cage... #Grin @Goto(chastity)(chastity_after_chastity_choice_and_let_stroke)But I think it's still more fun to make you stroke #PetName Start stroking #PetName @StartStroking @BookmarkLink@EndHmmm you know what?Earlier you choose chastity and I ended up letting you stroke...But I am starting to think I shouldn't have been so #Kind to youSo grab that cage... #Grin @Goto(chastity)@Info Based on the same link written by 1885. But add more impredictability whatever your answer you might end up stroking, in chastity or hurting your cock. The odds change depending on your response and the Dom might change her mind at any moment. If you don't have a cage, the dom will try to convince one to buy one and check if it's arrived if you accept to buy it 
Yes, thank you :-) Although now you don't need a chastity device.. yet it says you need one in the requirements..
impredictability should be unpredictability :-D Sorry I couldn't help it
marspank wrote:Not sure if this is something wrong with the new patch, but I ran the open script you posted png and had this happen:

02:59 PM Amy: Swat that poor little dick with your palm a few times
02:59 PM John: done
03:00 PM Amy: Give me 5 good slaps on the head of your cock, make it sting
03:00 PM John: slapped Miss
03:00 PM Amy: Give your cock a few good smacks
03:00 PM John: done Miss
03:00 PM Amy: Oh, Hello John.
03:00 PM Amy: Sorry but I'm not in the best of moods today.
03:01 PM Amy: As your here perhaps you can help cheer me up. *smiles innocently*

It restarted the script after the first round of CBTCock in the (mash) section
There's a new hotfix out, apparently the scripts reset after cbt..
png
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by png »

The CBT reset is fixed for me with the latest hotfix

So here is the v3.1 of the stroke or chastity script :
Based on the same link written by 1885. But add more impredictability whatever your answer you might end up stroking, in chastity or hurting your cock. The odds change depending on your response and the Dom might change her mind at any moment. If you don't have a cage, the dom will try to convince one to buy one and check if it's arrived if you accept to buy it

Code: Select all

@NullResponse @CheckFlag(png__no_chastity,png__buying_cage,png__has_chastity) Seeing you #Hurt yourself like that gives me so many ideas... #GrinLike...Do you happen to have a chastity cage #PetName?[yes] #Yay that will be fun then @Goto(set_has_cage)[no] Damn so many wasted fun potential :(@DifferentAnswer Yes or no?You should really get one so I can have even more fun with you and this #Cock! #lolWould you consider do that for me?[yes] That's so great! I can't wait for you to have one!!! #Grin @Goto(set_buy_cage)[no] That's ok we can have fun some other way #Emote @Goto(set_no_cage)@DifferentAnswer Yes or no?(set_has_cage)@NullResponse @SetFlag(png__has_chastity)@NullResponse @Goto(png__has_chastity)(set_no_cage)@NullResponse @SetFlag(png__no_chastity) @NullResponse @Goto(Start Stroking for real)(set_buy_cage)@NullResponse @SetFlag(png__buying_cage)@NullResponse @Goto(Start Stroking for real)(png__no_chastity)Since you will not let me lock this #Cock awayI'm #Gonna make it suffer instead *evil* @CBTCockDid that make you change your mind ? #Grin[yes] That's so great! I can't wait for you to have one!!! #Grin @Goto(set_buy_cage)[no] Damn maybe I should be even harsher with you next time in that case #lol @Goto(Start Stroking for real)@DifferentAnswer Yes or no?(png__buying_cage)Did this chastity cage arrive yet?[yes] #Yay @Goto(set_has_cage)[no] Damn, I'm so impatient to start teasing you with it... #Grin@DifferentAnswer Yes or no?I guess I'll just make you edge while waiting @Edge#LetTheEdgeFadeAnd now is it there yet??? #lolI know, I know...Alright give me another edge then @Edge#LetTheEdgeFade @Goto(Start Stroking for real)(png__has_chastity)If you had the choice right nowWould you rather lock yourself up in a chastity cageOr start stroking that #Cock again? [first, chastity, cage] You'd really rather get locked up than have to touch yourself one more time?[second, stroke, stroking, jerk, masturbate, last] That works for me #Grin @Goto(Start Stroking)[you rather, youd rather, youd prefer, you prefer, please, pleases, your choice, you choose] You'd choose whichever one pleases me the most? @Goto(Pleases Me)@DifferentAnswer Chastity or stroking #PetName?Wow @Chance50(chastity)Knowing that is going to turn me on so much more now #Grin @Chance10(chastity_after_chastity_choice_and_let_stroke)@NullResponse @Goto(Start Stroking for real)(Pleases Me)Well since it's up to me #Grin Maybe I will lock you up... #EmoteHappy @Chance25(chastity)No, nothing give me more pleasure than the thought of your cockAching in your grasp as I make you suffer for meI guess what I'm saying is @Chance20(hurt2)(Start Stroking)@NullResponse @Chance10(chastity_after_stroke)(Start Stroking for real)Start stroking #PetName @StartStroking@End(chastity)#EmoteMoan the thought of your #Cock in that cage is so tempting right now!!! @Chance25(hurt)@NullResponse @Chance10(change_her_mind)#Yes Let's do that! Put on your cage for me!!! #LolLet me know when it's on... #Grin [yes,done,put,on]Good #PetName! But the fun for me is not over yet #EmoteHappy @ChastityOn @StartTaunts[no]Then put it on #now! @LoopAnswer@DifferentAnswer Is it on or not?@End(hurt)No, on second thought let's #Hurt this #Cock instead! @Goto(do_hurt)(hurt2)It's time to hurt your cock! #lol @Goto(do_hurt)(do_hurt)@NullResponse @CBTCockI can be such a #Mean #DomHonorific sometimes...But that's why you #Love me, don't you? #Grin[yes,of course,love you]Of course you #Love me! #Emote@DifferentAnswer Well it doesn't matter what you think, as long as I have fun #hurting you! #LolStart stroking #PetName @StartStroking@End(change_her_mind)But I think it's still more fun to make you stroke #PetName @Goto(Start Stroking for real)(chastity_after_stroke)Start stroking #PetName @StartStroking @BookmarkLink@EndSo you would choose stroking over chastityAnd you believed that I would let you choose your fate like that? #GrinSince I indulged your selfishness earlier it's time to pay the price #PetName @Chance25(hurt2)So grab that cage... #Grin @Goto(chastity)(chastity_after_chastity_choice_and_let_stroke)But I think it's still more fun to make you stroke #PetName Start stroking #PetName @StartStroking @BookmarkLink@EndHmmm you know what?Earlier you choose chastity and I ended up letting you stroke...But I am starting to think I shouldn't have been so #Kind to youSo grab that cage... #Grin @Goto(chastity)@Info Based on the same link written by 1885. But add more impredictability whatever your answer you might end up stroking, in chastity or hurting your cock. The odds change depending on your response and the Dom might change her mind at any moment. If you don't have a cage, the dom will try to convince one to buy one and check if it's arrived if you accept to buy it
I can't do anything about the requirements unfortunatly so you have to activate it manually. This one is particular because it's linked to the system for the chastity bits but I'm working on a cum eating one on the same model and this one will not have any requirement ;-)
pc91
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pc91 »

png wrote:The CBT reset is fixed for me with the latest hotfix
I must be missing something. Can someone explain how to add this script and then start it manually? Thanks
png
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by png »

pc91 wrote:
png wrote:The CBT reset is fixed for me with the latest hotfix
I must be missing something. Can someone explain how to add this script and then start it manually? Thanks
This one is a link script so to add it you have to create a file in the script>wicked tease>stroke>link directory

I called mine png WouldYouRatherGoInChastity .txt to not mix it with the original WouldYouRatherGoInChastity one

Then you need to activate it in the settings by clicking "open settings menu" going to the "script" tab and then the link sub tab, find the script and check the checkbox

start a session and it will be played randomly at one point :)
png
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by png »

Btw If you add the customised stroke or chastity script I made and end up in chastity, there is no script in the default persona that will release you of it and the taunts are pretty poor. So only use it to test it for now and give me feedback.

I'll try to package my working scripts this week end, that should include :
- the edge and suffer random loop already posted
- the customised stroke or chasity script already posted
- A new chastity starter that has a low chance to free you
- A lot more taunts for when you are in chastity
- Modules that ask you to tag your pictures when you are in chastity
- A module that have a chance to free you from chastity depending on the apathy level
- A modified ending that randomly put you in chastity, gives you tasks or let you free after your fate has been decided
- An interrupt for when you ask to be released from chastity (succes random based on the apathy level)
- The safeword free you from chastity

Depending on the bug fixes and my time, it could include :
- More vocabulary
- A cum eating script where the dom tried to convince you to do it for her but respect your bondaries
- A starter that tried to put you in panties if you have some or try to make you buy some if not
- A starter where the dom is not ready yet and have you do things until she is
- A module where she has to go either afk for some time and make you do things or definitly go for the day and can make you cum early (random based on the settings) or go in chastity
- A module with nipple torture
- A module that makes you write lines when you are in chastity
vyyr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by vyyr »

anyone can make a @CBTballs with ballbusting? would be the best person on earth. Im really bad writing so i dont wanna do it myseflt.
png
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by png »

vyyr wrote:anyone can make a @CBTballs with ballbusting? would be the best person on earth. Im really bad writing so i dont wanna do it myseflt.
I don't understand what you want... @CBTBalls is already ball busting :-P You want something more hardcore like punching, using a ruler, a book, etc ?
vyyr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by vyyr »

yeah sorry, i mean i want the mistress kick me or punch me or knee me etc, is more exiting for me than she make me smack my balls.
png
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by png »

vyyr wrote:yeah sorry, i mean i want the mistress kick me or punch me or knee me etc, is more exiting for me than she make me smack my balls.

hmm as I see it the mistress makes you do something and good luck to kick your own balls, I am not a contorsionist :lol:

I was thinking to add more variation to my custom mistress on that end but she would still make you do it, like :
Damn I wish I was there kicking your balls myself... Hit them 3 times as hard as you dare!
Ok get a ruler and hit them with it 5 times on each ball
Take your hand, roll it in a nice compact fist and punch yourself in the balls! lol
If you want a mistress that acts like she is in the room with you maybe somebody else will do it :)
vyyr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by vyyr »

png wrote:
vyyr wrote:yeah sorry, i mean i want the mistress kick me or punch me or knee me etc, is more exiting for me than she make me smack my balls.

hmm as I see it the mistress makes you do something and good luck to kick your own balls, I am not a contorsionist :lol:

I was thinking to add more variation to my custom mistress on that end but she would still make you do it, like :
Damn I wish I was there kicking your balls myself... Hit them 3 times as hard as you dare!
Ok get a ruler and hit them with it 5 times on each ball
Take your hand, roll it in a nice compact fist and punch yourself in the balls! lol
If you want a mistress that acts like she is in the room with you maybe somebody else will do it :)
that is nice too, obviously i will not kick my own balls lol, but i can use a shoe and have a powerfull imagination.
png
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by png »

Oh I didn't think of a shoe....

Good one ! And that gives me some ideas for later mixed with feminization too :p

I'll add some CBT lines based on the exemples I gave you to my persona this week end but nothing that will make you think the dom is there with you so if you want that you'll need to find another volunteer :lol:
pc91
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pc91 »

png wrote: This one is a link script so to add it you have to create a file in the script>wicked tease>stroke>link directory
I called mine png WouldYouRatherGoInChastity .txt to not mix it with the original WouldYouRatherGoInChastity one
Then you need to activate it in the settings by clicking "open settings menu" going to the "script" tab and then the link sub tab, find the script and check the checkbox
start a session and it will be played randomly at one point :)
A couple of more questions, if you don't mind.
How do you know if a script is a link script, or whether it belongs somewhere else, like start, end, modules, etc?
Is there a way to force a script to "play."
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by 1885 »

pc91 wrote:How do you know if a script is a link script, or whether it belongs somewhere else, like start, end, modules, etc?
A script is a link script if it's in the domme's Link folder (Stroke\Link\), You can see which Link scripts you have, as well as select which ones you'd like to have available in the Scripts tab in the settings Menu. Just click on the Scripts tab and then the Link tab
pc91 wrote:Is there a way to force a script to "play."
By nature, Tease AI is meant to be a random, spontaneous experience. But if you'd like to provide some more structure to it, you can check out the new Playlist feature detailed in this post here http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 70#p198685

If you just want to force a standalone script to play under certain conditions, then I'd recommend creating an Interrupt script that you can call with @Interrupt(InterruptName)
teasinot
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by teasinot »

I made a little response file for Chastity. I'll keep updating this so that there are hundreds, even thousands of phrases to respond to any sub comment related to chastity.
"Lust is a beautiful thing don’t you think? Look on the bright side, now you have plenty of time to appreciate it!”
dbt
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dbt »

snowcat22 wrote:Hi folks,

So know Glitter isn't exactly scripting, but I couldn't bear to watch the same topics go by over and over, so I made some new ones.

I would appreciate it if a couple of people extracted it and made sure I bundled it correctly. If it works okay, I would be happy to make a bunch more so there is a lot of Glitter variety for all topics!

It goes in Scripts/Wicked Tease/Apps/etc....

Enjoy!

...snowcat...
Apps.rar
Thanks for this, I had the same feeling. These worked fine for me, looks pretty straightforward to make them so I might add some too.