Tease AI: Community-Created Scripts

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

roots8834
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Tease AI: Community-Created Scripts

Post by roots8834 »

markus wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:46 pm Do you use these pictures as your domme-slideshow pictures or in other commands like @ShowImage[ ... ?
Does it happen when you run Tai for a while longer?
These are domme-slideshow pictures and yeh it happened after running Tai for a while.
When this happens again, you could go to the folder 'ErrorLogs' and post that error-log file, I could take a look at it, ... but I cannot promise anything.
I found the error log and I've taken one as an example:

Code: Select all

###################################################################
Date/Time: 2022-01-06 23:31:01
Version: 0.59.0.0
Title: Error loading image. Performing fallback to errorimage.
Message: Error loading Image: "Q:\Tease AI 0.54.9 + Tease AI Fury 3.5.2020\Images\Christy Mack [tagged]\Christy\8\cm34p-3611.jpg "
Exceptions: 
	================================== Exception =====================================
	Typ:     System.OutOfMemoryException
	StackTrace:
	   at System.Drawing.Image.FromFile(String filename, Boolean useEmbeddedColorManagement)
	   at Tease_AI.Form1.BWimageFetcher_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Form1\ImageFuctions.vb:line 794

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Application.StackTrace~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   at Tease_AI.Form1.BWimageFetcher_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Form1\ImageFuctions.vb:line 808
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)
   at Tease_AI.BackgroundWorkerSyncable.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Classes\BackgroundWorkerSyncable.vb:line 95
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink._PrivateProcessMessage(IntPtr md, Object[] args, Object server, Object[]& outArgs)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.AsyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg, IMessageSink replySink)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.AgileAsyncWorkerItem.DoAsyncCall()
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.AgileAsyncWorkerItem.ThreadPoolCallBack(Object o)
   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
   at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
   at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Thx, ... sorry, no quick solution comes to my mind.
(Wait for Awakening, such problems should be gone there. ;-) :-P :lol: )

Best greeting,
Markus
roots8834
Explorer
Explorer

Post by roots8834 »

markus wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:53 pm Thx, ... sorry, no quick solution comes to my mind.
(Wait for Awakening, such problems should be gone there. ;-) :-P :lol: )
No worries, I'm assuming Awakening is a new update? Or is it a completely new piece of software?
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

roots8834 wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:02 pm
No worries, I'm assuming Awakening is a new update? Or is it a completely new piece of software?
It is a completely new piece of software as you call it, written completely anew, from scratch, in a different programming language, ... (take a look in my signature for the annoucement of it).

(Sorry at all for the off-topic Awakening-Ad-alike postings :blush: ,... that was just too inviting :lol: :whistle: )

Best greetings,
Markus
roots8834
Explorer
Explorer

Post by roots8834 »

markus wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:14 pm It is a completely new piece of software as you call it, written completely anew, from scratch, in a different programming language, ... (take a look in my signature for the annoucement of it).

(Sorry at all for the off-topic Awakening-Ad-alike postings :blush: ,... that was just too inviting :lol: :whistle: )
No worries, coding it from scratch is a lot of work :-D

I have a question about script locations, there's a folder in Scripts/Fury/Custom/Modules that has scripts I've not seen used before. Is it just a rarely accessed location or do I need to move the files?

Edit: I've been looking through the Wicked Tease folder and there are a lot of scripts that aren't in Fury, can I move them over or does Fury have access to them anyway?
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

roots8834 wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 12:07 pm I have a question about script locations, there's a folder in Scripts/Fury/Custom/Modules that has scripts I've not seen used before. Is it just a rarely accessed location or do I need to move the files?
Fury is scripted a bit differently than the 'usual other personalities'.
In Fury there are things (moduls) that get 'unlocked' only after a while and are not used from the beginning, that's intended that way, ... so no, ... no need to move them.
Edit: I've been looking through the Wicked Tease folder and there are a lot of scripts that aren't in Fury, can I move them over or does Fury have access to them anyway?
Personalities don't have 'cross-access', so Fury will never access a script/modul from any other personality, it only will use scripts/moduls inside the Fury-Personality Folder [...Your Tai Folder/Scripts/Fury/].
Anyway, if you take a look in the Fury/Modules - Folder you'll see just that ModuleHub, ... that's what I mean when I say it's scripted 'differently', ... if you play Fury, I don't recommend to put any other modules into that folder, ... for other personalities like Miss Blue or House of Tease, there you could simply add all the modules you like.
Btw.: You ask if you can 'move' them, ... I'm not sure if you if you actually mean cut it out and move them to another folder, ... if yes, ... better copy instead of move. :-)

Best greetings,
Markus
TanyaHumble
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by TanyaHumble »

Wrote a small script to check what day it is and then sets the mood depending on day as a challenge to see if I could to it. Maybe someone can learn from it/ use it.

Note
You need to change the first value of the day for each day to your own language ( mine is Swedish ) to make it work

@NullResponse @If[#CurrentDay]=[måndag]Then(Monday)
So if you are using English then you change "måndag" to Monday

*edit*
Found in another script which works better then mine. But checking the built in command guide, the command DayOfWeek is not listed. So there, now I have 2 ways of doing it!

@NullResponse @DayOfWeek(Monday) @Goto(Monday)
@NullResponse @DayOfWeek(Tuesday) @Goto(Tuesday)
@NullResponse @DayOfWeek(Wednesday) @Goto(Wednesday)
@NullResponse @DayOfWeek(Thursday) @Goto(Thursday)
@NullResponse @DayOfWeek(Friday) @Goto(Friday)
@NullResponse @DayOfWeek(Saturday) @Goto(Saturday)
@NullResponse @DayOfWeek(Sunday) @Goto(Sunday)
Attachments
daychecker.zip
(524 Bytes) Downloaded 23 times