Tease AI General Discussion

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Tease AI General Discussion

Post by markus »

freeforit wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:02 pm I mean that I want to let the domme decide based on level, but I want to change the ranges she decides from, if that makes sense. Because if I change the range then it doesn't matter what level the domme is. So let's say that if domme is level 3 I want it to choose from ranges 60-75 minutes and if level 4 then 75-90 etc.
Hi again! :wave:
Ok, now I understand, ... but this is all hardcoded, so there are no settings to change that, the only way would be to change that in the source-code.

I think there are some source-codes are spread around the forum, if you are really wanna give it a try you could serach for them (sorry, I am not much of a help here since I don't spend any time/work on the original Tai anymore)... that would be the part to be exchangend (there are more than one places where this is used):

Code: Select all

If FrmSettings.CBTeaseLengthDD.Checked = True Then

If FrmSettings.domlevelNumBox.Value = 1 Then ssh.TeaseTick = ssh.randomizer.Next(10, 16) * 60
If FrmSettings.domlevelNumBox.Value = 2 Then ssh.TeaseTick = ssh.randomizer.Next(15, 21) * 60
If FrmSettings.domlevelNumBox.Value = 3 Then ssh.TeaseTick = ssh.randomizer.Next(20, 31) * 60
If FrmSettings.domlevelNumBox.Value = 4 Then ssh.TeaseTick = ssh.randomizer.Next(30, 46) * 60
If FrmSettings.domlevelNumBox.Value = 5 Then ssh.TeaseTick = ssh.randomizer.Next(45, 61) * 60

Else

ssh.TeaseTick = ssh.randomizer.Next(FrmSettings.NBTeaseLengthMin.Value * 60, FrmSettings.NBTeaseLengthMax.Value * 60)

End If
Best greetings,
Markus
Jackall
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Jackall »

MissBlue needs Ballgag content. (she doesnt have it right? i saw a simple looking one in AliceMerged (put it on - take it off) but I dont know how i would go about stealing it other than copying the vocabs I saw, and uh... adding some lines about its chance and duration somewhere...)
pepsifreak
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by pepsifreak »

Can we talk about how 7 years later Tease AI, at least to me, hasn't been topped by any other "game" of this sort? Stuff like Virtual Succubus is nice but it devolves into a list of commands to follow vs the conversational feel that the big personalities have.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Hi there! :wave:
pepsifreak wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:15 pm Can we talk about how 7 years later Tease AI, at least to me, hasn't been topped by any other "game" of this sort?
I think this is an excellent topic to talk about, and I'd love to see other users to participate as well.
Stuff like Virtual Succubus is nice but it devolves into a list of commands to follow vs the conversational feel that the big personalities have.
There is a lot of stuff out there, but they all come and go, all done with a lot of effort, but ... and of course this is just my own humble opinion, ... none of them can, as you say it, 'top' Tease Ai.
Just as an example I just looked up and tested with this Character.ai posted in this forum, it was fun to play around with this, but after 2 evenings spend some time with it I've got back to my 'good ole Tai', and it really felt like 'coming home'.

So, what makes it so strong?
What does it have what other projects don't have?

Well, some points I consider as 'strong', some other people would call exactly these points a problem:

- Having your own media (pictures and videos)
The pro (which IMHO weight more than the con) ... the media you chose is the media you like (if you put some effort into it to set everything up that is), and yes, it takes some time, but it's absolutly worth the effort.
To me it's VERY important what is on screen while getting teased, I need models that 'do it for me', I need media that has a good quality and resolution.
---> In this discipline Tease Ai beats everything which comes along with pre-defined media.
I.e.: There might be so much great and well written webteases, but as soon as I see some poor quality pictures or models which are not my taste, the whole webtease doesn't 'work' for me anymore.

- The MOST intuitive and easy to use script-language I ever saw! ---> (!!!!!)
What 1885 invented there was a stroke of genius, period.
With that EVERYONE can easily build up something great if he is a good story writer, just using only a few, a handful of simple commands.
On the other hand, it is also so flexible and complex that you can create really complex stuff, for that you might have some practice, maybe some scripting or coding experience, ... but the main point is, ... you DON'T need to be an expert and STILL can easily create some exciting scripts.

Now some people might say: 'But it has it flaws' ... and they would be right, ... BUT, ... it was one single person who invented that, and not a whole company of IT-pros!

Some might say: 'It's not flexible enough, I cannot do EVERYTHING with that', ... and again, they would be right, but on the other hand, ... do we really need 'everything' when we want to write a tease?
Do we really need a database-connection, or getting messages on our smart-phone, do we need to have it control sex-toys, ... again, just my opinion: No!

What else Tease Ai has what other projects don't have?

- Content, ... and not only content in quantity, but content in quality.

- There is one point which I would call 'look and feel'.

---> Here I just must mention the TAI-Java project, ... a GREAT project!!!
But, while it was trying to solve some of the above mentioned things (more flexibility, more possibilites) some other points went down the drain, one of them is that 'look and feel', ... it might have soooo much possibilities, but when I look at the program window it simply looks like half done, ... and it has other problems, ... while you can use JavaScript to script your tease, JavaScript is by far not as easy to use as the original Tai script-language is.
Also the 'Spicy-Personality' for which this was made in first place (IIRC) wasn't really finished, ... so it lacks of:
- Content (Spicy never finished)
- Other content (seems like nobody wants to script teases in JavaScript)
- Look and feel

Then we have Archive, ... THIS is really promising, because this has it's completly own 'look and feel', and also the way that 'personality' is written character-wise has it's own charme.
But with Archive, sadly the content is not much, so you might play it, think it's great, but then soon you have played all the content.

Back to the main question, why people still playing with Tease Ai, ... why it survived 7 years... why people still working on content for it?
My opinion and my answer on this would be:
It has the best concept ever invented for such a software.

And that beats the technical flaws like the poor performance and such.

@ pepsifreak ...
Spoiler: show
I have the feeling that you will love Awakening! :-D :whistle: ;-)
Best greetings,
Markus
andresku
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Re: Tease AI Open Beta

Post by andresku »

1885 wrote: Sat May 30, 2015 7:28 am ....
kopal37 wrote:Did we ever figure out if there is a bug around the integration with text to speech?
At once point Tease AI was set to target Any CPU, which was prevented 32-bit TTS voices from being detected. Tease AI has since been changed back to 32-bt and it finds those voices again. I think the only lingering thing is to make sure TTS doesn't try to read emotes

Hi people,

can someone please tell me how to fix highlighted above issue?
Tease AI is reading all emotes and freezes there for a time taken to read. It also freezes before saying next nearly every sentence (but this may be caused by opening another image... Maybe I have too many of them in each folder but moving all to a SSD did not changed really those delays).

Anyone please advise.

Thank you for your time

And this is briliant software... better than my wife...
PSS
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by PSS »

Hey can anyone guide me (step-bt-step) on how to get started??
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

PSS wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:00 pm Hey can anyone guide me (step-bt-step) on how to get started??
Hey!

Tai needs some time to be set up, actually, the more time you invest to do so, the better the outcome.

Anyway, one point to start at would maybe be the manual of 'Masturbatrix', it's a nice PDF in which the author put some good effort into it.

The rest is, I guess, ... learning by doing AND looking up this forum, informations are spread all around, the tricky part is to find those informations, but they are all there, again, also this will need some time and effort on your side.

Good luck and best greetings,
Markus
korashar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by korashar »

Hello everyone!

I'm new here. I've decided to try Tease-AI but I would like to know a few things before I invest time setting things up, as I don't have much.

I'm not much into the fantasy or roleplay part. I like the more direct approach to tasks (I mostly skip story rich teases, for example). I also usually only have time to "play" during weekends so the idea of long tasks or things that are behind hours or days is something I prefer to avoid. So I generally look for few hours of session with some kind of conclusion. (BDSM, CBT and mainly Spanking are my thing).

Can Tease-AI offer this or should I stick to the quick/medium teases?

What personalities should I look for less story-driven and more direct approach that contains a lot of Spanking, CBT, denial and more pain stuff without the long chastity tasks?

I'm also still confused about Tease-AI and Tease-AI Awakening... There's so much information on this forum, I'm kinda overwhelmed. Sorry for so many questions.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Hi and welcome to the forum! :wave:
korashar wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:29 am I've decided to try Tease-AI but I would like to know a few things before I invest time setting things up, as I don't have much.
One of the very strong aspects of Tai is the setup, ... and at the same time it's a weak point in case you are just looking for a quick tease.

What's so strong about it is that for every case you can setup that media which you prefer, the downside is, it will take time.

So if the domme teases you with some boob-images in example, it's up to you to setup such pictures, so in the end you will get teased with boob-images you really like and not of some which someone else picked (which may are not your taste or has low quality) like in those webteases on Milovana, ... also this is of course a matter of taste.

I'm not much into the fantasy or roleplay part. I like the more direct approach to tasks (I mostly skip story rich teases, for example). I also usually only have time to "play" during weekends so the idea of long tasks or things that are behind hours or days is something I prefer to avoid. So I generally look for few hours of session with some kind of conclusion. (BDSM, CBT and mainly Spanking are my thing).

Can Tease-AI offer this or should I stick to the quick/medium teases?

What personalities should I look for less story-driven and more direct approach that contains a lot of Spanking, CBT, denial and more pain stuff without the long chastity tasks?
Story-driven would be 'Bound by her will' and Fury, ... not so story driven are 'Miss Blue', 'House of Tease' and 'Alice'.

'Miss Blue', 'House of Tease' and 'Alice' have things included like BDSM, CBT and Spanking, but the main focus is on tease & denial.

Now that I think of it, maybe you should start with Masturbatrix, this is more like a 'game-show', ... and also it has a nice manual of how to get started, how to setup things, it comes along with all the needed files (pictures and such), ... so with that you might get started more quickly than with the other personalities.

In the end it's all a matter of taste, I would recommend you to give it a try, to me personally the concept of Tai is the best of any teasing software (and I've tried mostly any of them).

Hints:
- Do the setup and such when you are not horny and ready to play, ... it will need it's time, so better do it when you are relaxed and ready to take your time for it
- Maybe it also takes it's time until you get it all, until you understand how 'things' work and so on, .... but if you give it a chance or even more than one, you might get the best teasing-experience you ever had.

I'm also still confused about Tease-AI and Tease-AI Awakening... There's so much information on this forum, I'm kinda overwhelmed. Sorry for so many questions.
Ok, so I could write a lot about that, but since you are overwhelmed already, I'll try to keep it as simple as possible, ... if you want to play the Fury-personality, you would need the old-Fury patch, .... for everything else, just use Tease-AI Awakening.

Have fun exploring Tai and all it's personalities and possibilities, just take your time, good luck and best greetings,
Markus
korashar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by korashar »

I really appreciate you taking the time to give me such a complete reply.

I just started Masturbatrix after your recommendation. I'll later try those others you said.

And just out of curiosity, images that I didn't choose or don't actually like is something that amuses me most of the time. Luckily, many members here share a lot of collections to use in TAI.

Thanks again for the welcome!
HMCP Rules: Click Here

It's time to duel
Wins: 21
Losses: 22

Dos and Don'ts & toys

Toys:
Ball gag and handcuffs (harness like this picture), chastity cage, fleshlight, nipple clamps linked by chain with cock ring, rope, shoelaces, wooden spoon, clothespins, belts, rubber bands, slippers (for spanking)
DO/DON'Ts:
DO :yes: :CEI, JOI, CBT, Cumplay, nipple play/torture, chastity, edging, ruin, spanking, surface pain, bondage, private humiliation, cockhero, webteases, PMVs, compilations, almost any categories, including trans, femboy, gay, hentai, soft or hardcore.
DON'T :no: : Won't do anal, public, pictures, proof, save/freeze loads. Won't do or watch pee, scat, blood, gore, vomit, pregnant, granny.
pepsifreak
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepsifreak »

If anyone is looking for a baseline "setup" I happened across this link that includes images and videos for most categories, as well as tagged domme/contact sets. You can just extract the "data files" and "Images\Characters" folders if you want to use them with Awakened or whatever else vs the included Fury version. https://blog.erofights.com/octa-present ... -tease-ai/
Tarzi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tarzi »

It is possible to change the save path of user.config? without interfering with the source?
I would like to save config in the application folder and not in appdata.
I have looked through various files but found nothing, maybe I overlooked.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Tarzi wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:10 am It is possible to change the save path of user.config? without interfering with the source?
I would like to save config in the application folder and not in appdata.
I'm quite sure that this is not possible without interfering with the source.
Awakening saves all the data inside the app-folder, just btw. :whistle:

Best greetings,
Markus
Tarzi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tarzi »

Thanks Marcus.

I have another question this time about the Doome Tag Creator, I can't select several photos and add a tag, only individually? am I doing something wrong, maybe there is a creator described somewhere? Apparently, there is so no philosophy, just drag and drop, ye?
if I can only tag one at a time, I admire people who tag thousands of photos..

https://i.imgur.com/f3TXnjZ.mp4
in this case it added two entries which surprised me that there is a light..
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Tarzi wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 10:10 am I have another question this time about the Doome Tag Creator, I can't select several photos and add a tag, only individually? am I doing something wrong, maybe there is a creator described somewhere? Apparently, there is so no philosophy, just drag and drop, ye?
if I can only tag one at a time, I admire people who tag thousands of photos..
Sorry, I NEVER used that thing, I could be completely wrong, but to me it looks unfinished, ... and I don't have the slightest idea how this should be used.
I do the tagging always in the Settings Menu -> Tagging.
Sorry, I don't trust hosters I don't know, ... it doesn't matter since I am of no help in this case anyway, ... but you would do me a favor if you could upload stuff in the future to k2s, fboom or best would be mega.

Anyway, somehow your post gave me some ideas for my own tagging tool, thx for that! :-)
(But don't wait for that, ... not anytime soon).

Best greetings,
Markus