Tease AI General Discussion

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

camcamera750
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Tease AI General Discussion

Post by camcamera750 »

hi,
Im new to Tease AI and have been struggling to get the TTS to work on my computer, im not sure if its to do with the windows 10 im using or if i need to install a different version to work. as someone who doesn't like reading much i would love to get this working with other tts programs i would install once i can get the standard ones working.
it sometimes works when i give a resposne but refuses to speak long dialouge.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

camcamera750 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:47 pm hi,
Im new to Tease AI and have been struggling to get the TTS to work on my computer, im not sure if its to do with the windows 10 im using or if i need to install a different version to work. as someone who doesn't like reading much i would love to get this working with other tts programs i would install once i can get the standard ones working.
Hi and welcome! :wave:
My first guess would be something on your end/windows, to integrate TTS to a software like TeaseAI is quite simple.
Normaly,... TTS should work just fine with TeaseAI, ... here are some things you might could check:
- maybe you could try to update your .NET Framework.
- What is your windows system language, maybe set it to english
Can you give a specific example (check the chatlog, copy & paste what text was readed and which not) when this happens?

Best greetings,
markus
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

Hey. I haven't been here in awhile.

I don't really have much time for setting up things like TeaseAI - mainly because I don't have THAT much interest. But I would play it if it was easy enough.

I want to ask - is there any download-and-go personalities? Those that go with all the necessary photos and videos included, and all I need to do is adjust a few settings and go?
I want no pain and no long tasks (that require going away from PC). Also no position training and humiliation. Preferably, a sweet, sensual, teasing and loving mistress that will never call me names and such. :no:

What I'm looking for is not really denial. I'd go for a playful tease/session that ends with an orgasm.

It's also a bonus if it's suitable / targeted at women.

Thanks! :wave:
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Nezhul wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:59 pmis there any download-and-go personalities?
Hi! :wave:

There was a post with somewhat of a starter-pack, I didn't tested it but it sounds like a good help for starters:
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=22456#p273358
I want no pain and no long tasks (that require going away from PC). Also no position training and humiliation. Preferably, a sweet, sensual, teasing and loving mistress that will never call me names and such. :no:

What I'm looking for is not really denial. I'd go for a playful tease/session that ends with an orgasm.

It's also a bonus if it's suitable / targeted at women.
You could try House of Tease, it has a setup where you are asked for some fetishes and if you like to include them or not.
Then there are some settings in TAI itself you could try, especially in the Domme and Sub sections (tabs).

It should be worth a try, but even if you adjust the settings,... the personalities out there are mostly designed for tease and denial and some other kinky stuff, and not focusing exactly for what you are looking for (a sweet, sensual, teasing and loving mistress), ... I think that in those personalities there are parts which you could enjoy, while there are other parts which are too far away from what you seeking.

You will never know until you give it a try (or if you are patient enough, some tries),... TAI and the personalities for it could give you an immersion that's by far more deeply than any webtease or plain text could give.

Best greetings,
markus
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Nezhul wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:59 pm It's also a bonus if it's suitable / targeted at women.
Check this: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18972
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

avatarbr wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:41 pm
Nezhul wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:59 pm It's also a bonus if it's suitable / targeted at women.
Links are busted :(
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Nezhul wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:13 am
avatarbr wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:41 pm
Links are busted :(
try copy/past this: milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18972
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

Nooo! Not that kink! :lol:

The download link in the thread you mentioned are gone. "File not found". :-P :weep:
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by tigrotto »

Nezhul wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:33 am The download link in the thread you mentioned are gone. "File not found". :-P :weep:
I have the male version of that personality if you are interested.
Attachments
Customized Wicked Tease (male).zip
(402.73 KiB) Downloaded 179 times
carlial
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by carlial »

hey,

I keep running into a "ran out of memory" error when I load certain pictures. Does anyone know a way around this, or can I just not use them?
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

carlial wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:37 am hey,

I keep running into a "ran out of memory" error when I load certain pictures. Does anyone know a way around this, or can I just not use them?
Hi!
I had the same error, it was a picture with .jpg file extension.
The freeware tool 'Irfan View' helped here, I opened that pic in it and it stated that the pic had the wrong file extension, the true extension was .webp
Using Irfan View you can batch-convert pictures to other picture formats, like .bmp, .jpg or whatever, I would recomment to try this.

Best greetings,
markus
carlial
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by carlial »

markus wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:57 am
carlial wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:37 am hey,

Hi!
I had the same error, it was a picture with .jpg file extension.
The freeware tool 'Irfan View' helped here, I opened that pic in it and it stated that the pic had the wrong file extension, the true extension was .webp
Using Irfan View you can batch-convert pictures to other picture formats, like .bmp, .jpg or whatever, I would recomment to try this.

Best greetings,
markus
Hey,

That worked perfect! thanks a bunch i'm off for "testing"
Wrought_in_Iron
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Wrought_in_Iron »

Hello, I'm brand new here. This will probably be a messy post as I sort out what I want to say and ask on the fly.
I hope this is the appropriate place to post it. Can't think of anywhere better.

Anyways... Tease AI huh? Looks interesting.
I recently had an awakening wherein I both discovered that teases/JOI/what-have-you exist, and that I have a taste for it.
Hey this is sounding more like a general introduction and this isn't the place for that. I'll get to the point.

I discovered that Tease AI exists earlier today. I became curious. I investigated.
My investigation wasn't particularly conclusive and I tripped over myself a little bit along the way. I've read parts of different threads, read the old(?) .pdf basics guide, fired up the actual application(kept crashing on launch until I remembered that I'd disabled windows media player) and let "Wicked Tease" run a full tease while I mostly had the window closed to get a picture of what things looked like, and ran "Fury" for a half dozen lines before I realized there was a narrative there and I didn't want to spoil it until I had things set up. Hadn't set any images or done any work at all, just wanted to see the bare form of what was on offer.
I also skimmed through the settings and read some of the .txt files presented in the "modding" tab. (Not with intent to mod... yet, just because I saw a .txt file and read parts of it to see some of the working parts.)

My intent is far more beginner in nature. I mentioned tripping up before, trying to understand things. The first part of that was which version I should be installing, which was more of a task then I feel it could have been.
Saw the base application, read news of the developer's departure in the thread, discovered the unofficial and sweet patches, then discovered the return of the developer and saw that there was a version with both patches bundled together and I'm assuming having some other additions as well.
I'm just telling a very boring tale of my very boring adventure navigating a forum at this point, so I'll get to the questions.

First up, what version do I want?
I see the base version, those two aforementioned patches, the version bundled with Fury and a version written in Java.

As a beginner, I've concluded to ignore the Java version for now, my initial observation is that it is relatively new and doesn't support many personalities. Is that accurate?

Either way, Java aside, how is compatibility between the other versions and the different personalities? Is there anything I need to watch out for? Are all of the patches simply additive, with older personalities simply not taking advantage of new code possibilities, or does it fundamentally break them?
I guess I'm asking if I should just use the version bundled with Fury or if I should use the old version and patch it with both patches, as Fury is the only thing new enough to look like it might cause issues with older personalities.
If I should go with the older version, do I use both patches or just one? I don't recall exactly as I ditched that installation attempt as I discovered the Fury version, but I could've sworn that both patches attempted to overwrite at least some of the same files, so are they incompatible, or is there a specific order I should override with during installation?

Second question:
More of a request to match personality to kink, and a few technical details involved.
I get the feeling that my kinks are pretty rare here. In that my kinks are very, very vanilla. CEI, CBT, Anal, any toy stuff, I can't stand any of it. I'm comfortable with whatever else is going on outside of being told to do non-vanilla things with my own body. Verbal abuse, sickeningly sweet praise, cuckoldry, longer term denial. Whatever context or task is offered is cool, it's just that if if I'm instructed to touch myself, it's only ever going to be a hand and a dick.
Maybe I should have opened with this question, but distancing myself from all of that, how much content have I locked myself out of with my lack of kinks?
And in that same vein, while I understand that there are clear opt-out options in the settings; I got the impression that some personalities play a little bit by their own rules. As an example, let's say I unselect CBT, how will that impact me across different personalities? Will I be missing out on stuff but at least immersed in not knowing that I'm missing out, will there be awkward abrupt moments where a personality introduces something about CBT before it reaches the tag and suddenly skips it? Will I occasionally run into "nah, fuck you. crush your balls"? A combination of the above?
Furthermore, an extrapolation of the question asking on what I'm missing out on, does it straight up lock me out of anything?
Without really knowing what I'm looking at, with "Fury" selected at the moment, in the script tab of the settings, the start, module and link file that are displayed all specify that CBT is required.
So is Fury just not an option for me then? Or am I interpreting this information incorrectly?
(I do get the idea that Fury is supposed to be harsh and it's reasonable to expect such things, but I do like the presentation of her attitude and narrative so if I could conveniently have one without the other I'd be pretty happy.)

I've got a lot more to ask, but beyond these establishing questions that'll just help me save time and let me know if I should bother investing it or not; I'll save it in order to not overly abuse the charity of whoever attempts to answer this monument of an inquiry.
Thanks in advance. And sorry for the word count.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Wrought_in_Iron wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:00 pm Hello, I'm brand new here. This will probably be a messy post as I sort out what I want to say and ask on the fly.
I hope this is the appropriate place to post it. Can't think of anywhere better.

Anyways... Tease AI huh? Looks interesting.
I recently had an awakening wherein I both discovered that teases/JOI/what-have-you exist, and that I have a taste for it.
Hey this is sounding more like a general introduction and this isn't the place for that. I'll get to the point.

I discovered that Tease AI exists earlier today. I became curious. I investigated.
My investigation wasn't particularly conclusive and I tripped over myself a little bit along the way. I've read parts of different threads, read the old(?) .pdf basics guide, fired up the actual application(kept crashing on launch until I remembered that I'd disabled windows media player) and let "Wicked Tease" run a full tease while I mostly had the window closed to get a picture of what things looked like, and ran "Fury" for a half dozen lines before I realized there was a narrative there and I didn't want to spoil it until I had things set up. Hadn't set any images or done any work at all, just wanted to see the bare form of what was on offer.
I also skimmed through the settings and read some of the .txt files presented in the "modding" tab. (Not with intent to mod... yet, just because I saw a .txt file and read parts of it to see some of the working parts.)

My intent is far more beginner in nature. I mentioned tripping up before, trying to understand things. The first part of that was which version I should be installing, which was more of a task then I feel it could have been.
Saw the base application, read news of the developer's departure in the thread, discovered the unofficial and sweet patches, then discovered the return of the developer and saw that there was a version with both patches bundled together and I'm assuming having some other additions as well.
I'm just telling a very boring tale of my very boring adventure navigating a forum at this point, so I'll get to the questions.

First up, what version do I want?
I see the base version, those two aforementioned patches, the version bundled with Fury and a version written in Java.

As a beginner, I've concluded to ignore the Java version for now, my initial observation is that it is relatively new and doesn't support many personalities. Is that accurate?

Either way, Java aside, how is compatibility between the other versions and the different personalities? Is there anything I need to watch out for? Are all of the patches simply additive, with older personalities simply not taking advantage of new code possibilities, or does it fundamentally break them?
I guess I'm asking if I should just use the version bundled with Fury or if I should use the old version and patch it with both patches, as Fury is the only thing new enough to look like it might cause issues with older personalities.
If I should go with the older version, do I use both patches or just one? I don't recall exactly as I ditched that installation attempt as I discovered the Fury version, but I could've sworn that both patches attempted to overwrite at least some of the same files, so are they incompatible, or is there a specific order I should override with during installation?

Second question:
More of a request to match personality to kink, and a few technical details involved.
I get the feeling that my kinks are pretty rare here. In that my kinks are very, very vanilla. CEI, CBT, Anal, any toy stuff, I can't stand any of it. I'm comfortable with whatever else is going on outside of being told to do non-vanilla things with my own body. Verbal abuse, sickeningly sweet praise, cuckoldry, longer term denial. Whatever context or task is offered is cool, it's just that if if I'm instructed to touch myself, it's only ever going to be a hand and a dick.
Maybe I should have opened with this question, but distancing myself from all of that, how much content have I locked myself out of with my lack of kinks?
And in that same vein, while I understand that there are clear opt-out options in the settings; I got the impression that some personalities play a little bit by their own rules. As an example, let's say I unselect CBT, how will that impact me across different personalities? Will I be missing out on stuff but at least immersed in not knowing that I'm missing out, will there be awkward abrupt moments where a personality introduces something about CBT before it reaches the tag and suddenly skips it? Will I occasionally run into "nah, fuck you. crush your balls"? A combination of the above?
Furthermore, an extrapolation of the question asking on what I'm missing out on, does it straight up lock me out of anything?
Without really knowing what I'm looking at, with "Fury" selected at the moment, in the script tab of the settings, the start, module and link file that are displayed all specify that CBT is required.
So is Fury just not an option for me then? Or am I interpreting this information incorrectly?
(I do get the idea that Fury is supposed to be harsh and it's reasonable to expect such things, but I do like the presentation of her attitude and narrative so if I could conveniently have one without the other I'd be pretty happy.)

I've got a lot more to ask, but beyond these establishing questions that'll just help me save time and let me know if I should bother investing it or not; I'll save it in order to not overly abuse the charity of whoever attempts to answer this monument of an inquiry.
Thanks in advance. And sorry for the word count.
First question: Yes, Java is not compatible with the original Tease AI files as of now. Java was created by me to have a more clean code and bug free "clone" if the original one and allow Personalities to be much more complex then they can currently be. You will see that in my upcoming Spicy personality.
Regarding version: You must use the in Fury included version of TAI to get Fury to work. It was claimed that this version has all the features of the sweet and unofficial patches and will not break the personalities. I have played around with Miss Blue and haven't noticed anything breaking however the new Fury Version has some bugs like not showing lines correctly etc.
Generally speaking newer versions of TAI are compatible with all old personalities. You can use the Fury Version for everything, you can use the Sweet Version for everything BUT Fury. You can have two installs if you prefer that. Don't wanna say that the Fury Version makes any other Personalitiy buggy, just that it has some minor bugs that might or might not influence your session visually. However a lot of other bugs were fixed in that version so it's kinda good and bad in both ways.

Second question:
You can tune the CBT of fury quite down by lowering the personality levels in the settings. However yes, Fury has quite many CBT variants and I can't tell you what happens if you disable it. It will definitely be more stale.
I don't know if there is any personality that only focuses on Tease and Denial, however Miss Blue might be your best shot as of now.
There are a lot of WebTeases for T&D though so you might wanna check them out instead of TAI. You see having multiple random sessions with only T&D can get pretty boring and that is why most personalities have included stuff as CBT etc.
Since you've just discovered your fetish you will probably end up finding more interests sooner or later. Something that is not interesting at all right now might be a huge turn on once you've tried it. Like I started of pretty similar to you and now I have a lot of things added to my list. And consider this: Everyone has different reasons for the same fetish. Like I am more into rules, loss of control (bondage and general gentle teasing etc.) however these hings make pretty much anything that is not a hard limit for me partly a turn on if commanded to do so or part of loosing control.
Wrought_in_Iron
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Wrought_in_Iron »

GodDragon wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:39 pm First question: Yes, Java is not compatible with the original Tease AI files as of now. Java was created by me to have a more clean code and bug free "clone" if the original one and allow Personalities to be much more complex then they can currently be. You will see that in my upcoming Spicy personality.
Regarding version: You must use the in Fury included version of TAI to get Fury to work. It was claimed that this version has all the features of the sweet and unofficial patches and will not break the personalities. I have played around with Miss Blue and haven't noticed anything breaking however the new Fury Version has some bugs like not showing lines correctly etc.
Generally speaking newer versions of TAI are compatible with all old personalities. You can use the Fury Version for everything, you can use the Sweet Version for everything BUT Fury. You can have two installs if you prefer that. Don't wanna say that the Fury Version makes any other Personalitiy buggy, just that it has some minor bugs that might or might not influence your session visually. However a lot of other bugs were fixed in that version so it's kinda good and bad in both ways.

Second question:
You can tune the CBT of fury quite down by lowering the personality levels in the settings. However yes, Fury has quite many CBT variants and I can't tell you what happens if you disable it. It will definitely be more stale.
I don't know if there is any personality that only focuses on Tease and Denial, however Miss Blue might be your best shot as of now.
There are a lot of WebTeases for T&D though so you might wanna check them out instead of TAI. You see having multiple random sessions with only T&D can get pretty boring and that is why most personalities have included stuff as CBT etc.
Since you've just discovered your fetish you will probably end up finding more interests sooner or later. Something that is not interesting at all right now might be a huge turn on once you've tried it. Like I started of pretty similar to you and now I have a lot of things added to my list. And consider this: Everyone has different reasons for the same fetish. Like I am more into rules, loss of control (bondage and general gentle teasing etc.) however these hings make pretty much anything that is not a hard limit for me partly a turn on if commanded to do so or part of loosing control.
Thanks for the response, everything in the first question I was all 90% confident in having the correct idea about. But confirmation is still very useful.
I have also since read the series of scripting tutorials, more to understand how things work than with intent to create(at least for now), which has also helped.

And with the CBT stuff, I'm already resigned to missing out on a decent chunk of content. I expect things to be a bit stale, my concern more lies in the realm of if I'll be subject to references to CBT outside of dedicated CBT sections, or if scripts are written so as to invalidate a non-CBT stuff from appearing as they follow after CBT. I did also conclude that Miss Blue is the best overall bet. Fury still interests me enough to try. I think the easiest conclusion is to just try and see how it goes in general.
My interest with TAI is mostly conceptual, I like what it attempts to simulate and I like the level of customization. I've yet to determine if I will like the experience of any personality, but I think I've recognized that what I do like can exist in TAI, which is a rare enough to begin with.

I anticipated the call to give things a try, I didn't mean to come off as too dismissive of doing so either. I'm generally quite ponderous in self-discovery. If I happen upon something that I hadn't previously considered, I may well come around to it. And there isn't that much that I don't like, It's just that the things I don't like I've contemplated long and hard and experimented with already and utterly consigned to the grave for one reason or another. Though the mention of having different fetishes for different reasons is an interesting observation. Obvious but often forgotten. I don't think I can function without control or at least the illusion of control. However I'm pretty patient and fond of the journey rather than the destination. I'll accept a lot of stuff out of curiosity or anticipation of something that accepting now might enable later, so long as my ability to choose to accept or not remains inviolate. Expressing it doesn't matter so long as I still know it.

Thanks again for taking the time to answer, I look forward to seeing what you've made when you've finished making it.