Tease AI General Discussion

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Tease AI Open Beta

Post by 1885 »

frankendude wrote:I'm also now having screen size issues like the previous poster. The first couple of times I opened up the program, it was fairly small on my screen, but I was ok with that. I didn't click the resize button. I exited out and restarted my computer, and now when I open up the program it is too big, specifically on the bottom side. I'm running on a laptop with a 15.1in screen at 1440x990 resolution, but have adjusted it down (it doesn't go higher) and that doesn't seem to help any. I tried clicking on the resize button that doesn't really seem to do anything but make the program flash.
Gothambodhi wrote:Sadly, my laptop cuts off the entire bottom of the window.
I'm going to have to create three separate UI's, and at this point it's looking very likely I'll have to put the App window in its own form to do this. I'm going to try to create the new UI's by tomorrow, just bear with me a little bit longer.

paswis wrote:Hey 1885, got a few tumblr pages and other stuff I could need? :-D
sexyassoftheday.com, i-like-breasts, those are good for butts and boobs, malenamorganworship good for lesbian, teasehim good for T&D stuff.
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by mangoman »

Thanks man. Just finished my first go-through and it was pretty fucking awesome. Great work man, I can't believe this even exists haha. It sure needs some work here and there but I see great things for this when it's final gets released. Could you add that we're able to pick some more girls to interact with on glitter? I see potential there haha. Maybe even a dozen or something.
AnonymousPseudonym
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by AnonymousPseudonym »

Edit: fixed.
Last edited by AnonymousPseudonym on Sat May 16, 2015 8:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage Image
Author of the Original Sin webteases.
marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by marspank »

Just a couple of quick things.

On the modding tab in settings, The Video tab has a description for the video portion, the Glitter tab has THE SAME description. This occurs if I go to the Glitter tab from the Video tab or from any other place, so probably a c/p error that never got written over.

For edging it did not seem to recognize just the word edge alone.

When shown pictures as you are supposed to be edging or stroking, is there an interrupt if you say you do not like a picture? And if so, what would you have to say to trigger it (and where could that be added onto)?

One play through went pretty well. It will probably take awhile to get a lot of these folders fleshed out and tags added, though I don't think there are many uses for all of the tags yet anyway. Will be interesting to see what some of the closed beta testers came up with.
Datta. Dayadhvam. Damyata.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

marspank wrote:On the modding tab in settings, The Video tab has a description for the video portion, the Glitter tab has THE SAME description. This occurs if I go to the Glitter tab from the Video tab or from any other place, so probably a c/p error that never got written over.
Thanks, I don't know what happened there. I'll get it fixed in the next patch.
marspank wrote:For edging it did not seem to recognize just the word edge alone.
I'll add "edge" and "I'm edging" into the recognized edge words.
marspank wrote:When shown pictures as you are supposed to be edging or stroking, is there an interrupt if you say you do not like a picture? And if so, what would you have to say to trigger it (and where could that be added onto)?
You wouldn't need an interrupt for that, just a command in a custom Response file, something like:

[don't like that picture, don't like that one, that picture sucks] (etc)
[Edging]
How about this one then? @DislikeBlogImage @ShowBlogImage
I'll remember that next time @DislikeBlogImage
@ApathyLevel5 Tough shit
[Edging End]

Commands work no matter where they're used, so there's a lot of versatility in them. Once I get the Command and Command Filter guides up, it will probably inspire a ton of ideas
desertfox
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by desertfox »

Woah here it is!

Really awesome! So much potential here. I can see it'll pay off to really dive in and customize a lot.

Couple questsions, the first being when you right click an image, it doesnt seem to take the 'dislike/ban/like' image clicks, this might just be a UI thing but hard to tell. Might even be good to have the image dissappear or cycle to a new one when you block it with a right click.

I found another chat exception when you enter a single ? as a response, here is the stack trace:
Spoiler: show

Code: Select all

************** Exception Text **************System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index and length must refer to a location within the string.Parameter name: length   at System.String.Substring(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length)   at Tease_AI.Form1.DomResponse()   at Tease_AI.Form1.Button1_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.PerformClick()   at Tease_AI.Form1.chatbox_KeyDown(Object sender, KeyEventArgs e)   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnKeyDown(KeyEventArgs e)   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ProcessKeyEventArgs(Message& m)   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ProcessKeyMessage(Message& m)   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmKeyChar(Message& m)   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)   at System.Windows.Forms.TextBoxBase.WndProc(Message& m)   at System.Windows.Forms.TextBox.WndProc(Message& m)   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)  
While you are working the UI (and man I know how much a pain in the ass that is), maybe see if there is a way you can get the main tease window to take up more vertical space, would be nice to stretch the images the full vertical width of the monitor, sort of the guide/tease me approach.

I don't know how difficult it would be but if the whole app was just floating resizable windows for each major element that remembered their last position on screen, that would probably work without having to maintain a bunch of UI sizes.

Maybe add in some default 'im' audio files for sending/receiving chat, I love the 'domme is typing...', really nice detail.

Anyway, very small things aside, I can't wait to see the knoweldge base build and this thing in use. It really is quite the program, so, much, potential here, the illusion of reality is very, very strong already, amazing work so far.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

desertfox wrote:Couple questsions, the first being when you right click an image, it doesnt seem to take the 'dislike/ban/like' image clicks, this might just be a UI thing but hard to tell. Might even be good to have the image dissappear or cycle to a new one when you block it with a right click.
I'll need to disable the menu options as they're used for each image, I'll put that on my to do list
desertfox wrote:I found another chat exception when you enter a single ? as a response, here is the stack trace:
Thanks for catching it, I'll put it in the pile. I won't be able to send out any patches until I'm done with the UI changes. Right now I've got the guts of the entire program stripped out and strewn all over the place :\'-(
desertfox wrote:While you are working the UI (and man I know how much a pain in the ass that is), maybe see if there is a way you can get the main tease window to take up more vertical space, would be nice to stretch the images the full vertical width of the monitor, sort of the guide/tease me approach.
There's a splitter bar in between the chat window and the picture box, you can use that to create more vertical space for images and video
desertfox wrote:I don't know how difficult it would be but if the whole app was just floating resizable windows for each major element that remembered their last position on screen, that would probably work without having to maintain a bunch of UI sizes.
I just don't want to go that direction, I'm balking at the floating App window as it is
desertfox wrote:Maybe add in some default 'im' audio files for sending/receiving chat, I love the 'domme is typing...', really nice detail.
That would drive me nuts :lol: I'll put it in the suggestion pile though, I may add it as an option for when focus isn't on the window
desertfox wrote:Anyway, very small things aside, I can't wait to see the knoweldge base build and this thing in use. It really is quite the program, so, much, potential here, the illusion of reality is very, very strong already, amazing work so far.
Thank you very much, I've been trying :-)
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

All right, I pushed myself to stay awake and finish this UI business. I haven't had a chance to deal with any other reported bugs, but since they are minor I think they'll keep until tomorrow. I've created a third UI that people limited to a 768 vertical screen should be able to use, the patch is here:

Patch 6

https://mega.co.nz/#!jEsyRZQI!xyuY5MCBs ... zffMYeXnfg

The Apps panel has been detached from the main window and placed in its own form. You can use the 768, Compact and 1080 buttons to switch between the various UI sizes. Hopefully this will cover a wider array of users and no one has to get stuck with a missing portion of the interface.

I had to strip a lot out and put it back in to get this to work, and it's possible I could have borked something along the way. If you notice any new bugs, please post them and I'll get to them first chance I get tomorrow.
figroll
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by figroll »

Can you open source it on GitHub or similar? I am sure lots of people would love to help with bug fixes and pull requests.
Bluelow
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Bluelow »

Hi,

A great program, I definitely see a lot of potential in it. I just hope people don't have too much problems writing a script for it since it's a bit for complicated than Milovana teases. Just a couple of notes:

- If i didn't misunderstand, the "CBT level" is program wide instead of script specific. This seems a bit weird since someone could want to write a script without CBT or a script with some other forms of "torture" that wouldn't be CBT so it doesn't make a lot of sense to make this program wide from my point of view. Maybe it could be "punishment level" or something similar instead.

- The "1980x1080" resolution doesn't really seem to be correct. My monitor is on 1920x1080 resolution but the program doesn't even nearly cover it horizontally

Anyway a great program and definitely seems like a step up from Milovana if people can figure out how to write scripts for it. Maybe I'll do one myself in the summer if i get time. The potential is there and it's appreciated that you took the time to code it. Now let's make it big.

Edit: a couple of suggestions / bugs:

-Maybe give the 5 bronze tokens only when you start the script (type hello) instead of starting the program. Or if it's intended it's fine but right now you get the tokens every time you start the program to adjust the settings and you can spam it like 30 times per minute

-Every time I start the program again and type hello it says that the "image directory has to contain at least one subdirectory or images". I have to go to the settings, press the "set domme images directory" button and cancel and then it starts to work. Maybe it's because these isn't any subdirectories in my image directory?

-I get the "hentai delete" script even though my hentai folder isn't checked. Only the general images folder is checked and it takes images from there.
Last edited by Bluelow on Sat May 16, 2015 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
AnonymousPseudonym
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AnonymousPseudonym »

Okay I've had some time with the program now and I have to say it's outstanding. Once the bugs are fixed and more extensive scripts created, this application will deserve a website or at least a subforum to itself.

Strangely (to me, at least) no one has requested the one thing I felt was most lacking: an actual audible metronome. Unless I'm missing something, the metronome is visible, which is a nice touch, but distracts from the slideshow and the conversation.

I assumed the audio folder download would include an audio metronome, but it doesn't. IMO, an audio metronome option would significantly improve this application.

Also, I've noticed that sometimes after I've used Tease AI, when I go to turn my PC off Windows tells me that Tease AI is still running and preventing shutdown. The Task Manager confirms this in the list of processes, even though I had already closed the application.

Thanks 1885 for your hard work!
ImageImage Image
Author of the Original Sin webteases.
proberts
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by proberts »

Agreed, it's an outstanding program. Thanks for all the time you've spent on this. As a former user of cybermistress and sexscripts, I've been blown away by what you've created here. Tons of future potential as well. Thanks again!
cousin_it
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Lefty
Sub/Slave(s): Righty

Post by cousin_it »

Holy shit it's here. I do't have time to try it out now, but just having a quick read of the thread like.

Within 12 hours you've released this and then made 6 patches for it? Are you an actual machine?
I have spent my whole life scared – frightened of things that could happen, might happen, might not happen. Fifty years I spent like that. Finding myself awake at three in the morning. But you know what? Ever since my diagnosis, I sleep just fine.
What I came to realize is that fear, that's the worst of it. That's the real enemy. So, get up, get out in the real world and you kick that bastard as hard as you can right in the teeth.
- Walter White, Breaking Bad
Himeros
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Himeros »

First of all: This already looks fantastic and the potential is even greater!! Thank you so much!

It the Modding-Panel, when I click on any of the Responses, I get an error message. It doesn't really seem to matter, I can just click on Continue and it seems to load them anyway, but I still thought I post the code:
Spoiler: show
Informationen über das Aufrufen von JIT-Debuggen
anstelle dieses Dialogfelds finden Sie am Ende dieser Meldung.

************** Ausnahmetext **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Der Index und die Länge müssen sich auf eine Position in der Zeichenfolge beziehen.
Parametername: length
bei System.String.Substring(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length)
bei Tease_AI.FrmSettings.LBResponses_SelectedIndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:UsersElijahDocumentsVisual Studio 2010ProjectsTease AITease AIForm2.vb:Zeile 8765.
bei System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.WmReflectCommand(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Geladene Assemblys **************
mscorlib
Assembly-Version: 4.0.0.0.
Win32-Version: 4.0.30319.34014 built by: FX45W81RTMGDR.
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll.
----------------------------------------
Tease AI
Assembly-Version: 1.0.0.0.
Win32-Version: 1.0.0.0.
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Malefu/Daten/Programmdateien/Milo/TA/Tease%20AI%20Open%20Beta/Tease%20AI.exe.
Microsoft.VisualBasic
Assembly-Version: 10.0.0.0.
Win32-Version: 12.0.20806.33440 built by: FX45W81RTMREL.
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll.
System
Win32-Version: 4.0.30319.34239 built by: FX452RTMGDR.
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll.
System.Core
Win32-Version: 4.0.30319.33440 built by: FX45W81RTMREL.
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll.
System.Windows.Forms
Win32-Version: 4.0.30319.34250 built by: FX452RTMGDR.
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll.
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll.
System.Runtime.Remoting
Win32-Version: 4.0.30319.34243 built by: FX452RTMGDR.
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll.
System.Speech
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Speech/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/System.Speech.dll.
AxInterop.WMPLib
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Malefu/Daten/Programmdateien/Milo/TA/Tease%20AI%20Open%20Beta/AxInterop.WMPLib.DLL.
Interop.WMPLib
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Malefu/Daten/Programmdateien/Milo/TA/Tease%20AI%20Open%20Beta/Interop.WMPLib.DLL.
mscorlib.resources
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/mscorlib.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_de_b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.resources.dll.
System.Windows.Forms.resources
Win32-Version: 4.0.30319.36213 built by: FX452RTMLDR.
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_de_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll.
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll.
System.Xml
Win32-Version: 4.0.30319.34230 built by: FX452RTMGDR.
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll.
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Win32-Version: 4.0.30319.34230 built by: FX452RTMGDR.
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll.
Accessibility
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll.

************** JIT-Debuggen **************
Um das JIT-Debuggen (Just-In-Time) zu aktivieren, muss in der
Konfigurationsdatei der Anwendung oder des Computers
(machine.config) der jitDebugging-Wert im Abschnitt system.windows.forms festgelegt werden.
Die Anwendung muss mit aktiviertem Debuggen kompiliert werden.

Zum Beispiel:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

Wenn das JIT-Debuggen aktiviert ist, werden alle Ausnahmefehler an den JIT-Debugger gesendet, der auf dem
Computer registriert ist, und nicht in diesem Dialogfeld behandelt.
It's also in german, but maybe it still helps.

The other thing is that she doesn't seem to understand any edging command. This has already been mentioned, but in my case she sometimes doesn't even seem to understand "close" "I'm close" "on the edge" "I'm on the edge" or "I"m there". She just keeps telling to get closer.
Hmmm... Now I've tried it again a couple of times, and all of a sudden now it seems to work every time. Strange. I'll keep checking if the problem comes up again.
Currently telling the domme you're on the edge is the only statement/Response situation that's hard-coded due to the need for that situation to overrule most others.
Is it possible to making that changeable sometime in the future? Right now I'm happy to just use the program in english and I definitely plan on creating content in english and sharing it here. But I would also love to be able to translate everything into german. I have a girl in mind who would "enjoy" this very much, but she doesn't speak english.

I just found another bug: Whenever I ask for mercy, the program freezes and crashes. However the other responses work well. Could this be because the mercy-response is apathy-level-specific?

---

Anyway, this is already fantastic and with the bugs fixed, it will be absolutely amazing! Great work and thank you very much!!! I also agree that this deserves a subforum or a website.
marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by marspank »

I had a question about the Images tab in the settings panel. Under local images there is a check box on the left AND a check box on the right. Do they do different things? What are each of them for?

Also, the only folder I currently have checked (in either column) is femdom, yet today I got this line of dialog

07:41 AM Susan: The thing is, it makes me feel so good
07:42 AM Susan: That I start wondering what else I can take from you
07:42 AM Susan: That's when I start thinking about that hentai collection of yours
07:42 AM Susan: I think about how interesting those pictures are
07:42 AM Susan: How long you must have spent collecting them

Despite not having a hentai collection and having those check boxes off.

Also, the program spit out an error when I tried to copy the text the first time. The program is still open and working, but the script stopped running.
Datta. Dayadhvam. Damyata.