Tease AI General Discussion

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Mike2087
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Tease AI General Discussion

Post by Mike2087 »

Hello

I was wondering if there is a page that has all the syntax for tease ai. I have found the changelog but it only shows changes I'm looking for something that has everything. Sorry if this question has been answered but I have been searching for a bit and can't find anything.

Thanks in advance for any help

Edit - Just noticed I should have probably posted in the scripting tease AI forum
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by tigrotto »

I'm not sure (but I may be wrong) such a page exists, but inside Tease AI if you click on the "Tools" menu you will find a command guide. It's not complete and up to date, but at least it's a start.
GoonerState
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by GoonerState »

Hey does anyone here have a gay personality/script? Thanks
ubc2424
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by ubc2424 »

GoonerState wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:22 am Hey does anyone here have a gay personality/script? Thanks
I don't think there is unfortunately,

I'm gay too and I've just had to change all the photos it throws at you into guy, name change all the glitter things to guy's names, and then try to ignore when it uses she/her and talks about tits lol
Ingvald_Alex
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Ingvald_Alex »

Hello!

Please tell me the program with sessions/tasks with pain and humiliation, but without masturbation and go to the edge. I hate stroking and edging because it's boring.

Sorry for bad english, I am from Ukraine.
porcellus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by porcellus »

Ingvald_Alex wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:55 pm Hello!

Please tell me the program with sessions/tasks with pain and humiliation, but without masturbation and go to the edge. I hate stroking and edging because it's boring.

Sorry for bad english, I am from Ukraine.
I think you could set up Miss Blue to lock in chastity and then never unlock, so there will be no masturbation. But number of modules in chastity are limited.
porcellus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by porcellus »

Hi, does @PlayVideo or @JumpVideo allows me to play a clip from exact time, like 7:24 and jump to another mark after specific time?

I wanted to use a JOI clip and 'cut' it the way it would end differently every time. For example, skipping orgasm part or getting back to nice bits.

If not, maybe there's another tool to make something like that, apart from Tease AI?

Thanks in advance
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

porcellus wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 4:50 pm Hi, does @PlayVideo or @JumpVideo allows me to play a clip from exact time, like 7:24 and jump to another mark after specific time?

I wanted to use a JOI clip and 'cut' it the way it would end differently every time. For example, skipping orgasm part or getting back to nice bits.

If not, maybe there's another tool to make something like that, apart from Tease AI?

Thanks in advance
Hi!

@JumpVideo(XX) takes the position of the video in percent, not accurate enough for what you have planned I think.
I would suggest to cut the video with a cutting software, I often use 'Avidemux', it's freeware, it's very good and quite easy to use.
I guess the easiest would be to cut different versions of your video and put them in one folder, then you could use @PlayVideo[MyJoiVariations\*.*] to get one random clip displayed.

Best greetings,
Markus
porcellus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by porcellus »

markus wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:35 pm
porcellus wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 4:50 pm Hi, does @PlayVideo or @JumpVideo allows me to play a clip from exact time, like 7:24 and jump to another mark after specific time?

Thanks in advance
Hi!

@JumpVideo(XX) takes the position of the video in percent, not accurate enough for what you have planned I think.
I would suggest to cut the video with a cutting software, I often use 'Avidemux', it's freeware, it's very good and quite easy to use.
I guess the easiest would be to cut different versions of your video and put them in one folder, then you could use @PlayVideo[MyJoiVariations\*.*] to get one random clip displayed.

Best greetings,
Markus
Thanks for the quick response. That's a pity, that would be a much more elegant way. Your advice might work tho, will think about it, thanks :)
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

porcellus wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:45 am That's a pity, that would be a much more elegant way.
Hi again! :wave:

Sorry, but it wouldn't. ;-)

I have some experience in cutting videos and I can tell you that you wouldn't be happy with the result if you'd script to jump to a specific position in the video, well, depends on the codec the video is encoded.
That is because of the 'keyframes' in videos.
Some codecs have keyframes all over the place, but most didn't.
So if you would tell the video player to jump to 7:24, but the keyframes are at 7:20 and 7:30, it would jump to 7:30.
The only way to go here is to cut the video and reencode it.
Try it with some videos and Avidemux, with it you can jump to the next keyframe, take a look at the video time, sometimes the next keyframe is 10 seconds, sometimes it is when the scene changes significant, ... depends on the used video-codec.
Also in Avidemux, if you cut a video ONLY on keyframes, you can use the 'copy'-mode, so the video must not be reencoded, but as soon as you cut the video not only on keyframes, then you'll have to reencode it.

Best greetings,
Markus
mailalert
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mailalert »

hello guys,
i am really new in here, even have no idea that this kind of sw is available :) so, is here any personality which includes stuff like denial game, anal play, cum eating, chastity device, punishments, slavery, restrains and of course stroking/cumming? :D I've just try Masturbatrix which is quite cool, but I miss some things above :) if any character quide me like this, I will appreciate it, thx for any advice
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

mailalert wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 8:14 pm hello guys,
i am really new in here, even have no idea that this kind of sw is available :) so, is here any personality which includes stuff like denial game, anal play, cum eating, chastity device, punishments, slavery, restrains and of course stroking/cumming? :D I've just try Masturbatrix which is quite cool, but I miss some things above :) if any character quide me like this, I will appreciate it, thx for any advice
Hi and welcome to the forum! :wave:

Masturbatrix is concepted differently from other personalities, ... if you are looking for a more 'personality'-driven thing, House of Tease and Miss Blue are the both main personalities which work mostly as a 'tease and denial' personality.
Both work kinda 'generally', then there is Fury which is more story-driven (ex-girlfriend takes conrol).
Also you may find AliceMerged but this lacks of anal and chastity, this is more focused on tease and denial only (and is a bit outdated already, and mainly just a mix,... a 'remix' of HoT and Miss Blue).

But if you are more into using toys (anal and such) then you might check out Spicy for Tai-Java.

So, in the end it's up to you, but I guess which ever personality you choose, you'll have to give them some time and some sessions until you get a feeling about how they work and what they'll do.

Have fun testing them out,
best greetings,
Markus
freeforit
Explorer
Explorer

Post by freeforit »

Hi!

Does anyone know how to change the ranges of tease length when "Domme decides based on level" is checked? I think the default is 61 minutes at level 5 but how should I proceed if I want it higher? Thanks!
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

freeforit wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:31 am Hi!

Does anyone know how to change the ranges of tease length when "Domme decides based on level" is checked? I think the default is 61 minutes at level 5 but how should I proceed if I want it higher? Thanks!
Hi!

Sorry, but I don't get it, ... you either want to let the domme decide (I think it's a hardcoded range, not a fixed value like 61 minutes btw.), ... OR you want to set your own range, then just don't let her decide based on level, but instead set the ranges you like to have.

Just ask again if I misunderstood you or something.
Best greetings,
Markus
freeforit
Explorer
Explorer

Post by freeforit »

markus wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:42 pm
freeforit wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:31 am Hi!

Hi!

Sorry, but I don't get it, ... you either want to let the domme decide (I think it's a hardcoded range, not a fixed value like 61 minutes btw.), ... OR you want to set your own range, then just don't let her decide based on level, but instead set the ranges you like to have.

Just ask again if I misunderstood you or something.
Best greetings,
Markus
Hi, and thanks for answering!

I mean that I want to let the domme decide based on level, but I want to change the ranges she decides from, if that makes sense. Because if I change the range then it doesn't matter what level the domme is. So let's say that if domme is level 3 I want it to choose from ranges 60-75 minutes and if level 4 then 75-90 etc.