Kinky monopoly

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
sub3604
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Kinky monopoly

Post by sub3604 »

Anyone seen this game I not played yet but had a look it looks really good going to play when I get my new chastity device should be here any day

http://ms-cassandra.com/proctor/

you can read more about it here http://ms-cassandra.com/blog/2014/12/14 ... 1-release/

oh yes it doesn't seem to work in chrome but it fine in firefox or IE
Player Profile:
Name: sub3604
Gender Identity Straight Male
Cage: small metal
Mode: 24/7
Baseline cage points 20
Final cage points 1261
mmc1992
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): Forever searching

Re: Kinky monopoly

Post by mmc1992 »

I'm absently clicking through it in one of my tabs to see what it's like.

I'm not sure what I think of it really. It's an interesting idea if nothing else.
:love: :whistle: :innocent:
quaternion13
Explorer
Explorer

Post by quaternion13 »

oh yes it doesn't seem to work in chrome
The Proctor should work correctly in Chrome. If I may impose, please let me know the Chrome version and platform so we can investigate any incompatibilities.

Thanks
-q-
sub3604
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by sub3604 »

quaternion13 wrote:
oh yes it doesn't seem to work in chrome
The Proctor should work correctly in Chrome. If I may impose, please let me know the Chrome version and platform so we can investigate any incompatibilities.

Thanks
-q-
Hi I didn't kno the creators were on here but here is the info you requested the Chrome version is 40.0.2214.111 and it is a windows 8.1 PC I am using all that happens is a blank purple screen comes up and it doesn't go any further.
Player Profile:
Name: sub3604
Gender Identity Straight Male
Cage: small metal
Mode: 24/7
Baseline cage points 20
Final cage points 1261
Slutastic
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Slutastic »

First of all awesome game :)

there is a slight problem with the floater being to low on my chrome (40.0.2214.111 m)
so you cant see the button correctly (see pic below)
game.png
game.png (568.53 KiB) Viewed 18248 times
zoom is at 100% also - and changing the level doesn't help
We are no longer all together as one but separate mental patients, that yearn to be ejected out of this poisoned atmosphere to a warm bed and a friendly therapist.
Slutastic
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Slutastic »

Just found out why - if you have got bookmarks always showing at top of chrome it makes the floater to low.
We are no longer all together as one but separate mental patients, that yearn to be ejected out of this poisoned atmosphere to a warm bed and a friendly therapist.
quaternion13
Explorer
Explorer

Post by quaternion13 »

Just found out why - if you have got bookmarks always showing at top of chrome it makes the floater to low.
The game is designed to dynamically resize itself to the width of the browser display using an HD (16:9) aspect ratio. If you resize your window accordingly (reduce the width), the lower part of the game board and floater will display properly. The best experience is achieved by maximizing the browser window and going full screen (F11 on PC).
Chrome version is 40.0.2214.111 and it is a windows 8.1 PC
Thank you for that information. We will investigate that browser / OS combination. FYI, the game should be compatible with IE 9+, Safari 6+, FireFox, Opera, Chrome and iOS 4+
Slutastic
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Slutastic »

Raising the floater by 10-20 pixels would solve the problem.
resizing the screen works how ever users are not going to know that and people are just going to quit when they see they cant play it :/
Slutastic
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Slutastic »

quaternion13 wrote:
Chrome version is 40.0.2214.111 and it is a windows 8.1 PC
Thank you for that information. We will investigate that browser / OS combination.
Im on that combination and works fine for me :)

check your extensions to see if something like adblock is causing problems :)
quaternion13
Explorer
Explorer

Post by quaternion13 »

Raising the floater by 10-20 pixels would solve the problem.
Thanks for the feedback and assistance. I'll incorporate your suggestions in the next release.
-q-
jackstock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by jackstock »

quite the creation
Xardas
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Xardas »

I've started a game just to see how this works. At the start the textbox said 3 hours of chastity, but the countdown in the middle only counts down 1 hour.

Otherwise it's an interesting idea, I like it. Possible improvements for later versions:

- before loading the initial game setups, ask whether the user is a sub or dom, and provide doms a much more in-depth customisation. Things like removing individual task from the possibilities on a field, changing the countdown timers, possibly adding own tasks to individual fields, etc.

- playing fullscreen with Firefox on a full HD monitor, but the pop-up window is still a bit down. I can read the answer panels fine, so no real problem, but I think it'd be simpler if the popup windows would come up in the middle and their size would be relative to the browser window's size.

- giving doms (see above) the right to directly manipulate the countdown timers to some degree. Right now all a dom could do is checking still images of the tasks.

- adding more images to fit the possible gender combinations.I tried a male dom, female sub combo just out of curiosity. Got a punishment on the Tantrum Timeout field and every image there depicted dominant women, some of them referred the sub as "boy". On the other hand, the female starting text was accompanied by several still, and at least one animated images of women wearing chastity devices, while the male version only has one - I suppose placeholder - image of a strict looking face of a dominant woman. So some balance issues here.

So great idea, but needs some polish in the long to truly shine imho.It's in beta, so there's chance for that happening. But then again, the last time I checked our flashtease creator was still in beta after years without any improvements, so there's that...
quaternion13
Explorer
Explorer

Post by quaternion13 »

Thank you for playing and your feedback Xardas
At the start the textbox said 3 hours of chastity, but the countdown in the middle only counts down 1 hour.
Just one note: There are two different chastity selection controls when starting the game.

Initial chastity period: Default 1 hour, Choices (1 hour, 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, None)
This option controls the time assigned when the game starts.

Chastity Penalty: Default 3 hours, Choices (3 hours, 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months)
This option controls the time assigned when landing on "Go To Chastity" square.

Enjoy!
TeaseeTommy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TeaseeTommy »

I took a look at the game, If you were to use this game with an Owner checking that you have completed an activity, an image URL/Link can be placed into a text box as verification.
I'm technically challenged. I don't know how to link an image from my computer so that I can paste into the text box.
servus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by servus »

TeaseeTommy you´ll probably need to upload the photo on a homepage and then right click the photo to get the URL.