increase spunk volume

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
mainman
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

increase spunk volume

Post by mainman »

Hi guys

Ive noticed lately that im not jizzing as much out as i was lets say a year ago. Think i got a somewhat healthy sex life. Regular sex with wife etc. Am addicted to prostate play tho which can be quite rough if im impatient.

I have a funny feeling that my decrease in volume is due to the heavy prostate play. Ive done most things i believe which to help increase. Increased water intake, high protein diet, abstinence from any sexual play but no change in results.

any idea guys
jackstock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: increase spunk volume

Post by jackstock »

Google "holy grail of semen"
EasilyStopped
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by EasilyStopped »

jackstock wrote:Google "holy grail of semen"
I've tried that in cycles for a while now and I'm not totally sold. It increases thickness and improves color, but the volume increases only exist if you're masturbating frequently. I seem to lose the ability to "store up" a huge load by not ejaculating for a week or two. What I get is smaller than if I hadn't been taking supplements.

On the other hand, if I want to cum three times a day two days in a row, all the loads will be much larger than if I'd been going natty. It's worth trying, but I didn't get much out of it.

Another thing to be concerned with is that, because it makes loads thicker, you'll get less distance assuming force of ejaculation stays constant. Holding all else equal, whether you're a dribbler or a kegel machine, you'll get better distance without supplements. If distance matters more than quantity, this might not be for you.
mainman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mainman »

googled the holy grail of semen. Ive tried all but the use of pygeum so i might give it a go and see how it goes for a few weeks
sissy_emma
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): None
Sub/Slave(s): None

Post by sissy_emma »

mainman wrote:
I have a funny feeling that my decrease in volume is due to the heavy prostate play. Ive done most things i believe which to help increase. Increased water intake, high protein diet, abstinence from any sexual play but no change in results.
Simply cutting out sexual play won't work, i've found the trick is to edge multiple times per day without cumming for a few days instead of actually cutting yourself totally off. That always seems to give me a bigger load then usual anyway.

Also bear in mind that your balls will be most full on the third day, after that you start releasing your semen in your urine.

Hope that helps :-)
mainman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mainman »

That pygeum seems to have taken some affect. Leaking pre cum a bit. Only been on the stuff for about a week 200mg daily. Last ejaculation for friday too.