What ever you want Miss Linda

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: What ever you want Miss Linda

Post by ballsfull »

Missy's little Roman candle was in hand, all ready to blast into the air last night, to celebrate the ringing in the new year... But alas, no word from Miss.. :\'-( :\'-(
Hope she is feeling better, and gotten her illness behind her.. :-/ :-/

Here's looking forward to a great new year with Miss Linda, and all the remaining girl's....
Especially, Veronica, for helping keeping this thread alive... :-)
Working on exploring "Bondage_Barbi_Doll"'s limits......as well as pushing that little horny slut Stephi's boundries... Plus denying a few other little show-off cock-teasers too...
Ronilarkspur
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Unowned:(
Sub/Slave(s): That's me!

Post by Ronilarkspur »

Veronica squirms and whimpers, her little clitty feeling sooo needy. :\'-( She hopes Mistress is healthy soon and has time to give her girls some sexy assignments. *licks her lips* She desperatelyneeds to earn cummies. :-P and has been so very good. :innocent:
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

Hi Roni! :wave:
I too, hope Miss Linda gets well and comes back soon... Sooo very soon... :\'-(
But I'm sure she wants us pent-up and drooling for her in the mean-time, and Missy's doing that more and more now..

Take a look at my Tumblr if you need some sexy girls to help you do that too, Roni... Be a good girl for Miss... *whimpers*

http://shortskirtlover.tumblr.com/archive
Working on exploring "Bondage_Barbi_Doll"'s limits......as well as pushing that little horny slut Stephi's boundries... Plus denying a few other little show-off cock-teasers too...
Ronilarkspur
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Unowned:(
Sub/Slave(s): That's me!

Post by Ronilarkspur »

Hi Missy :kiss:
About your Tumbler ... so many hottie's and ... um ... well ... :blush: ... a few delish looking cocks as well. But was that supposed to help a girl? :-/ I mean golly, I feel even more desperate and drippy than I did before came to visit you. *whimpers softly* Between that visit and the trip to sissyhypno subreddit, I can't even sit still now I'm so squirmy.
Gawd, I hope Mistress :love: is better soon. Do you think it would help if we begged? :please:
Sissymuffin
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Sissymuffin »

Ok. As I said I would check in regularly as my New Years resolution so here I am. Not sure what else I can add for now except I love being denied and having full balls so please deny me continuously Miss Linda. Cummies only on rare special occasions. Let's make 2017 a year I won't forget.
Sissymuffin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sissymuffin »

Day 3 no cummies and a little bit of naughty kinky reading and acts but will get kinkier as I get hornier and fuller balls.
Wonder what the kinkiest thing I will do this year will be. And how few cummies I can do.
More posts the fuller I get I think but who knows. Anyway hope Mistress is better.
Sissymuffin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sissymuffin »

We'll end of day 4. But more like 10. In bed now with electric blanket on. I love being hot and sweaty. Maybe leave it on for a horny restless night. Have to be careful not to have a naughty dream and spill my load
Sissymuffin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sissymuffin »

Sorry to report I had a ruined orgasm. Thought I caught the edge but after several I missed it and cum dribbled out. I thought not much and quickly pulled up pants and went back to work. Only to find more leaked out and gave me a very wet patch. Now I have edged a couple of times and balls still full and kinky frustration still high but need punishment for cumming even if ruined. Ok bye for now. Muffin
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

Don't know what happened to Miss Linda, :-( :-( but I know Missy's gotta pop her little squirt gun soon...

~Real~ soon... :\'-( :\'-( :\'-( :\'-( :\'-( :\'-(
Sissymuffin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sissymuffin »

Well thought I would read back from start of whatever miss Linda wants. Got to page 21. Edged to 18 of miss Linda's posts so 36 points so far today. But as I had a ruined orgasm I need to double this at least. And as I requested denial and noticed that someone else did and was denied for the month so won't orgasm even if points reached. And thinking if ruined doubles points then required maybe it means 2 months denial. The exception being if I make love to wife. I will try not to orgasm even then but my wife does like me too and after several days of my own teasing sometimes hard not too. Like last night. I was in my favourite position which is under the quilt my face between my wife's thighs. Mmmmm but even better for me electric blanket was on both mine and wife's side and as I was at bottom of bed the feet part gets warmest so with my heat kink I was on a loser and orgasmed very hard which after my ruined one day before shows how good at edging and teasing myself I have been. Even now muffins panties got wet patch. Not been to gym much last month or so but will be back there from Monday. Anyway that's my day so far. Oh I should mention congratulations missy I see you have been here from the start.
Anyway hope all is well Miss Linda. Yours muffin
Quiet Linda
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Domme (Female)
Dom/me(s): ?
Sub/Slave(s): Please?
Missy
Nicole
Sharin
Missy
Sasha
Anna
Rose
Kayla
Katelynn
tflover
k123
Winnie

Post by Quiet Linda »

:wave:
Mistress has finally recovered from my ill health.
My internet was down, it is just back up now. :smile:
All of my girls are awarded a cummie!
Sissymuffin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sissymuffin »

Muffin is pleased that Mistress Linda is now well or on way to recovery.
I hope Mistress does not mind that I don't take her up on her generous commie.
I don't think I deserve it yet. But also due to my lack of attention here I don't think I would qualify as being one of Mistresses girls at the moment. I have been with Miss Linda for a long time. Stp. Mm mm that was some years ago.
Any way I think I am kinkier and more obedient now.
Yours now and for the year to come muffin
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

Thank you, Miss!! Thank you!!

And thank you for the note you sent... If only Missy could access it to be able to read it... :\'-( :\'-(

Tumblr, Tumblr, Tumblr... :-P
Sissymuffin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sissymuffin »

Not had chance to catch up on more pages here yet but now got lip balm and lip gloss. Lip balm on daily gloss on when here and edging time. Now Miss Linda. Muffin has a little or maybe big kinky experience to try when next home alone for sometime. Possibly Wednesday. I would like to tie myself to upright towel rail in our bath room. Now variations I have in mind vary from facing it which could allow me to rub myself on bars or between them which I think I would cum quickly. Now to slow this down thought either cling film so my or should I say your clitty is back between my legs making this harder to do. Or / and. Tena lady panties. I would or could also be in basque tights heels. Maybe more. I could also have a plug in. Maybe clamps on nipples. But this maybe going to far. Or I could do some or all of this and have back to wall so almost impossible to make cummies. Would love Miss Linda's permission or instructions around this little experience. That's 2 edges thinking and writing this

Ok bye for now. Yours Muffin.
Sissymuffin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sissymuffin »

Ok quick update. Just read your posts Miss Linda upto page 32 now got moisturiser to buy and use. Will get this in next day or 2 but will use wife's if she has some. Muffin