Anything For India!

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Unkn0wn
Explorer
Explorer

Anything For India!

Post by Unkn0wn »

Just looking for some feedback on my new series in which I have started to write. I have taken it in a different way than I usually write my teases. I enjoyed writing it and hopefully that will show when you are reading it.

If there are any bugs with the tease please let me know and also if there are any points I can improve on please provide feedback and I will redevelop it in the future installments.

I have decided to use a random picture element on most parts of the tease, simply because there are that many good pictures of this model and not many of them are in photo sets. I understand most people do the same tease, several times so that way each time you do it you will get new pictures. I could of changed the model to have solely photo sets, but I really wanted to use this model in one of my teases. I really wanted to use her in "Nightmares Become A Reality" but I felt for that tease it was better to have photo sets.

I really do hope you enjoy the tease as I have taken it in a new direction and I am eager to continue it into a lengthy series it's just about finding the time and if the community want it.
Joy79
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Re: Anything For India!

Post by Joy79 »

wow, i love it :love:

I had my first anal orgasm :-D I love the feeling allright...
Hope it will be a long and nice Sissy-Tease Serie with lots of feminisation stuff ...
and that i must not stay long in CB.

Assignments where also a nice stuff, maybe its better to told them at the end again, that
they wont forgotten.

Sry, my englisch isnt the best :blush:

But thx allot and make much more of it!!

Joy
badboi
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by badboi »

BORING !!!!!
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Post by mangoman »

I liked it! :-D Especially the strict and harsh words of her. I couldn't cum without penis stimulation though. Just doesn't work at all. :whistle:

Maybe you could add some "pointless" tasks to further humiliate. Something involving writeforme.org I would love.

Br,

paswis
candii
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Dom/me(s): nicole

Post by candii »

really liked it:) i dont think everybody can cum from only anal stimulation, maybe just a hands on ruined orgasm can be in the next one? so us who couldnt cum that way can still play:)
and will you be continuing the ruined by gemma series?? really loved that one too
Unkn0wn
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Unkn0wn »

badboi wrote:BORING !!!!!
Brilliant feedback, well done.
Unkn0wn
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Unkn0wn »

paswis wrote:I liked it! :-D Especially the strict and harsh words of her. I couldn't cum without penis stimulation though. Just doesn't work at all. :whistle:

Maybe you could add some "pointless" tasks to further humiliate. Something involving writeforme.org I would love.

Br,

paswis
I will look into that when I start to write the next part. I am glad you enjoyed it.
Unkn0wn
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Unkn0wn »

candii wrote:really liked it:) i dont think everybody can cum from only anal stimulation, maybe just a hands on ruined orgasm can be in the next one? so us who couldnt cum that way can still play:)
and will you be continuing the ruined by gemma series?? really loved that one too
Perhaps India will be able to train you into being able too? haha. I will possible add that option in for people who cant just so everyone can play. I will continue with the gemma series at some point just going in a new direction at the moment.
Unkn0wn
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Unkn0wn »

Joy79 wrote:wow, i love it :love:

I had my first anal orgasm :-D I love the feeling allright...
Hope it will be a long and nice Sissy-Tease Serie with lots of feminisation stuff ...
and that i must not stay long in CB.

Assignments where also a nice stuff, maybe its better to told them at the end again, that
they wont forgotten.

Sry, my englisch isnt the best :blush:

But thx allot and make much more of it!!

Joy
Glad you enjoyed it. There was another assignments but that was for the naughty slaves who couldn't follow all the rules. As the series develops there will be a lot more assignments handed out.
kazrin
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by kazrin »

Wonderful tease! I love the set up and its promise of permanent chastity that is relieved only by strap on penetration.

I am particularly excited by what I see as the hint of this series moving in the direction of teases that do NOT involve removal of the chastity device to play. The intensity of just being teased into desperation, then ass fucked into emission is just too delightful.

Great job! I look forward to future chapters.
dogmuck
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by dogmuck »

fantastic tease, keep this one going im seriously waiting in anticipation of whats coming next. Good Job!