Mistress wants a session idea...

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Chiemese
Explorer
Explorer

Mistress wants a session idea...

Post by Chiemese »

Dear milovanians

My mistress (wife) has asked me to write here a few things that she wants to do to me, she will choose one and then perform it on me!

All she keeps saying is, it won't be her fault because it's not her idea, ha...

So the few things:

Restrained, private humiliation, tease, deny, edging, forced cum eating in a way that I won't be able to get out of it.

Thanks please be kind

slave g
sub3604
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Mistress wants a session idea...

Post by sub3604 »

Chiemese wrote:Dear milovanians

My mistress (wife) has asked me to write here a few things that she wants to do to me, she will choose one and then perform it on me!

All she keeps saying is, it won't be her fault because it's not her idea, ha...

So the few things:

Restrained, private humiliation, tease, deny, edging, forced cum eating in a way that I won't be able to get out of it.

Thanks please be kind

slave g

How about teased for as long as your mistress wishes, including many edges each day then denied for about a week preferably with use of chastity device. Then restrained securely locked in chains spread eagle then given repeated ruined orgasms until your mistress satisfied you are fully drained collecting the cum in a glass and pouring it down your neck. She then has the option of locking you back into your chastity device before being unchained.
Player Profile:
Name: sub3604
Gender Identity Straight Male
Cage: small metal
Mode: 24/7
Baseline cage points 20
Final cage points 1261
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

                     

                     Forced cum eating using a Turkey Baster

                     
                     
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
CruelNatalie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): I am the owner of many.

Post by CruelNatalie »

she ties your hands then lifts your legs up while penetrating you with a strap-on. Your cock pointing at your mouth. She milks you and won't allow you to cum unless you open wide. If you suddenly close your mouth and it doesn't shoot directly in then you are not permitted to cum for 2 weeks.
Visit my Blog for Teases, Assignments, Audios and Videos. Specializing in Cock Control, Orgasm Denial and Emasculation
Click Here!
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.
Any genuine females interested?

Post by micheleFFS »

Cruel Natalie, I like your idea, and I don't care for being anally penetrated in the first place. If a Mistress did that to me, there would be several acts distasteful to me yet within my limits. I do so love the feeling of genuinely yielding my pleasure for hers.

Sigh. I wish we weren't a continent away.

micheleFFS
CruelNatalie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): I am the owner of many.

Post by CruelNatalie »

I believe for the right woman, under the correct circumstances, you will do anything to please her. That even the most distasteful acts you find joy simply because it puts a smile on her face.
Visit my Blog for Teases, Assignments, Audios and Videos. Specializing in Cock Control, Orgasm Denial and Emasculation
Click Here!
Fresh Air
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Fresh Air »

Do whatever turns you on Chiemese. But don't do anything that you will regret or is suggested by any person twisted by their own experiences. No one is worthless or should be beholden to any other. As men are just as important as women, so are you just as important as anyone.

Enjoy the fantasy. Don't make it a prison.
lmind
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by lmind »

If you want to surrender control to your wife, but likewise she enjoys the fantasy of merely "carrying out" your fate (but not directly deciding your fate, so that way it's not her "fault"), then may I humbly suggest "letting the cards decide."

Let The Cards Decide, For Couples -- is a TeaseMe game that I published here to Milovana. It requires TeaseMe, and I recommend running it on a smartphone or tablet in the bedroom. She runs the game. You just do as she says. Only requires lube and a deck of cards.

Forum thread for downloading the game:
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11772

-lmind