The Queen of Mean, Maxine![Feedback]

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
muestrom
Explorer
Explorer

Re: The Queen of Mean, Maxine![Feedback]

Post by muestrom »

Princess,

You write: "a few people did not took longer than 10minutes for them" (ie the writing tasks). Do you know how they did them? If you look at the statistics, you will see that I needed only about 5 minutes for the last one. But I was only cheating. Not only I was not in bondage and not in pain, I used technical help and did only part of the writing myself. That's not the idea, I want to do the tasks as instructed.

The problem with the first writing task is that if you make an error at the end of line 4, you start right from the beginning and can never finish the task. If you make an error every fifth line, you need at least 5 times longer than the best. After this time in bondage and with 12 clamps on my body I can't even write a single line without error.

Btw: 12 clamps are needed (not 10, as mentioned at the beginning of the tease.)

Nevertheless, it is a great tease and I hope to see more teases from you soon.

Peter
PrincessJulia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PrincessJulia »

If you want to do the task as instructed, you should do it as instructed. Why cheating? it's hard and the pain makes it even harder to concentrate, but that's the idea.
Spoiler: show
That's why it's "only" 10 lines for every task (even the last one now).
The problem with the first writing task is that if you make an error at the end of line 4, you start right from the beginning and can never finish the task. If you make an error every fifth line, you need at least 5 times longer than the best. After this time in bondage and with 12 clamps on my body I can't even write a single line without error.

What do you mean? I tested it myself right now and made and error at the end of line 4, I didn't start from the beginning. And all the other boys didn't either. It was 28 times completed as of today.
muestrom
Explorer
Explorer

Post by muestrom »

Well, when writing line 4 I have three lines completed successfully, so there are still 7 lines to write. If I make an error, I get three additional lines, so I am back at 10.

Sure I should not cheat, and sure I will try this tease again (and most propably fail again), this tease is fascinating. But I will wait until the welts are no longer visible. (About 200 lashes on my back marked me up.)

If anybody could complete all writing tasks while in bondage and in pain, please drop a message and tell me how long it took.

Peter
PrincessJulia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PrincessJulia »

muestrom wrote: But I will wait until the welts are no longer visible. (About 200 lashes on my back marked me up.)
Mhhhh, I like that.. :whistle:

xo,

Princess Julia
muestrom
Explorer
Explorer

Post by muestrom »

Sometimes I wonder whether I want to fail in order to be punished. Maybe we have something in common.

Peter
compaq
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by compaq »

Hey Julia,

it was a real great one. I have to confess that i cheeted and not used the butter and I took the clamps off between the writeforme episodes.

But I felt your sadism. It was a real experience.

Ja you did perfect.

Thanks for that.

Richard
SlaveKevin246
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by SlaveKevin246 »

Hi Julia,

This tease was amazing. It has been awhile since we've had a tease like this that is so heavy on humiliation. You are gorgeous, and I'm glad we got a picture of you at the end. Knowing that I am humiliating myself and spending so much time writing lines for you makes me feel the submission.

Thank you for a great tease, and I hope you make more!

-Kevin
PrincessJulia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PrincessJulia »

Thank you boys, I had fun creating it.

xo,

Princess Julia
muestrom
Explorer
Explorer

Post by muestrom »

Princess/Queen,

Let's hope that you will have much fun of this kind in future!

Peter
muestrom
Explorer
Explorer

Post by muestrom »

Pricess/Queen,

I now tried this tease again, and as you said: I am not worthy.

After about 15 minutes, I was still at the first writing task with 11(!) lines to write, i.e. more than at the beginning.

Most distracting are not the pins, the butter or the gag, but the inability to move. I can't kneel like that for an hour or so.

But since the title says: "The Queen of Mean", it propably would be against the intention of the tease
if I (or anybody else) could get the tasks done.

Peter
PrincessJulia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PrincessJulia »

You're so pathetic, enough boys finished it even when it was hard. Don't stroke and concentrate and you'll get it done.

Princess Julia
muestrom
Explorer
Explorer

Post by muestrom »

Princess/Queen,
enough boys finished it even when it was hard
Are you sure? Here in the forum 5 boys (including me) admitted they failed or cheated, not even one claimed to have done this tease as instructed and succeeded.

Peter
PrincessJulia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PrincessJulia »

Don't think others are weak,just because you and a few other guys are.

The last part of the writing was completed 50 times. A few gave up on the way, but it's still a high enough number for me. Minus you cheating boys, of course.

A few of the cheaters, the ones who wrote me an email for example, tried again and succeeded too.

So yes, muestrom, I am sure.
SlaveKevin246
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by SlaveKevin246 »

You only have to do 10 lines for the Queen Maxine tasks. Ten lines is not difficult at all, which is why many people were able to do it in a few minutes. The killer is the penalty for an error. Basically with 3 extra lines per mistake, you have to do 4 lines correctly per error to even make progress.

Princess Julia gave me a task with 20 lines, 4 extra lines per mistake. The phrase to type was also a large paragraph. At first, I didn't think it was possible for me. When I slowed down and focused, I was able to do it. After that task, my ability improved. I was able to do her German task, which was 60 lines, 4 extra lines per mistake. Oh, and it also had a space at the end. You just have to stay focused, and practice... like a good submissive should do.

I did the Queen Maxine tasks on my knees, with clothespins. None of them took me more than 4 minutes. My ability had improved from doing the other tasks. I liked the Queen Maxine tease so much because it was challenging. It improved my ability as a slave, opening up more possibilities.

-Slave Kevin
parr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by parr »

I would agree with SlaveKevin,

While I thought the writing tasks were demanding, especially with the pegs and other distractions, they were manageable. That was a large part of the fun, they were hard and challenging but not impossible.

muestrom if you are having difficulty with them I would reccomend slowing right down, using a proper desktop keboard if not already, and really try to focus, I could get distracted easily and hit a wrong key, but this is the point, it requires effort.

Hope this will help a little bit,

I really enjoyed the tease, even if some of the humiliation wasnt entirely up my alley, and though it was a very novel one, it pushed me quite a bit!

Thanks again,

parr