Best Anal Tease?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
leggycd
Explorer
Explorer

Best Anal Tease?

Post by leggycd »

For all you Milovana veterans out there, I have a free night to 'play' coming up in a few days and I was wondering which dare i should do?

I am looking for the longest, hardest anal type dare you might happen to know and love? GUess what my passion is??? :)

I am also into feminisation but don't worry if the dare you recommend doesn't have that as part of it, i can always improvise! ;)

If there is any interest, i'd be willing to broadcast via webcam if the you'd like to watch me perform the dare!

Thanks,
Sarah CD
Takenaga
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Best Anal Tease?

Post by Takenaga »

Not really a dare for you, I guess, but complete all teases below in a single day:
My Little Ass Boy (series) by sxxx_fxxx.
Backdoor Pleasure by Kendra_Cumings.
Anal Workout by analanytime.
Stretched by SissyNicole.
Prove yourself anally by Ulysses.

Or use something like this brutal dildo:
http://www.gaytube.com/media/312253/Fuc ... 37x10,6cm/
Try GuideMe or TeaseMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos... don't forget to support milovana and rate the online teases!
leggycd
Explorer
Explorer

Post by leggycd »

thank you!

sorry that my terminology was wrong...although i wrote i was looking for a dare, i meant webtease from this website...so thanks for the teases you have posted!

sadly i don't have all day, just an evening...so i might have to investigate your list a bit and see which ones appeal the most.

happy to receive any other teases or ideas in here or in a PM if anyone has anything further.

thanks....xxx
ashplosh
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by ashplosh »

If it's not to late i would like to see you do it on cam. Do you have a chastity device? I see a lot of anal feminization teases that require chastity, so is that an option? The prove yourself anally tease looks okay but it has exercise that could make a cam session boring.

This tease has a long intense anal session, no feminization but you could wear a bra and panties when not fucking your ass to make it a feminization tease. http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showf ... p?id=20403

This is another good long intense anal tease, with no feminization, but of course you could change that. :sly: http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showf ... p?id=18911
I recommend the above tease the most.
leggycd
Explorer
Explorer

Post by leggycd »

thanks ashplosh...think i'll do your second one!! :)

probably on cam4 under this id in about 30mins if u wanna watch...:)
leggycd
Explorer
Explorer

Post by leggycd »

about to have another go at this this coming weekend...any other suggestions/ideas/dares??

:)
leggycd
Explorer
Explorer

Post by leggycd »

happy to broadcast on webcam too if someone wants to view and/or direct..:)
leggycd
Explorer
Explorer

Post by leggycd »

hi....i am having a little girly session tonight again and would love anyone's ideas on their best anal webtease or instructions that i might perform tonight?!?!

i have abstained from cumming all week and really want to work on perfecting my ability to cum from anal only!! :)

if anyone has any ideas/comments/suggestions or fave anal webteases for me to ry, please let me know!!

Thanks in advance,
LeggyCD
xoxoxoxo
iilustii
Explorer
Explorer

Post by iilustii »

What happened to sxxx_fxxx webtease?