To the letter?

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
tease_o_phile
Editor-In-Chief
Editor-In-Chief

To the letter?

Post by tease_o_phile »

I'm just curious, how many people actually do what is prescribed in the webteases? Do you do the general idea, but take some liberties, or are you following the tease to the letter? What about when the "mistress" asks you to do something you don't want to - for example, slamming your balls in the door...?

For me, I'll sometimes follow what is described, especially if I'm interested in pushing myself a bit, but other times I'm more likely to read the teases as fantasy fodder while I do as I will. In general, I tend to move past subjectively unpleasant tasks (I'm more into the vanilla end of T&D, so humiliation and pain are not my cup of tease)...

I'd be curious to hear what others do.

tease_o_phile
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Moved because this is a perfect discussion about confessions :lol: I hope it's ok...

I already wrote in the other topic, that i try to do what is ordered. But i have some limits and i'm not willing to push them wider. If i don't want to do it i cancel the tease.

For me pain is nothing what i like, for me it's punishment. But sometimes i like a little bit of punishment :whistle: If i look to the last realesed webteases i imagine that here a lot of guys like pain.

But for me the fantasy is more important.
Try or die
alpahde5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by alpahde5 »

:lol: think that one was mine :lol:

i have my limits to, specifically i dont like to turn my nuts into something that can resemble juice, but i do enjoy doing milder things, i think for me it's best to think and imagine the fantasy rather than actually doing them.

that being said with all the teases i create, i test them, with all the orders followed to the letter, i wouldn't expect anyone to do something i wouldn't do myself, which is why i am taking some time off from creating webteases, i now need to lay down and heal :-(
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

alpahde5 wrote:i now need to lay down and heal :-(
:clap2: :clap: :happy2:
Try or die
tease_o_phile
Editor-In-Chief
Editor-In-Chief

Post by tease_o_phile »

i now need to lay down and heal
Too funny... :lol:

tease_o_phile
waffles54
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): nope, my ex wife was into cuckolding me and swinging while i watched and sometimes while i waited at home,both of which i loved. and i had one from alt.com domme for awhile who used me for her pleasure on line and in person. great fun.

hey tease o phile...

Post by waffles54 »

cup of "tease"....nice, i laughed out loud.
boypussy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by boypussy »

I've done quite a few to the letter, including some with CBT and anal stuff. I even do the jumping jacks when required. I recently did "Starla's gonna rock you" which, if you stroke, edge, and get soft when you are supposed to ends up taking 45 minutes.