DIY "Cockbox" - A homemade toy

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
alba
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

DIY "Cockbox" - A homemade toy

Post by alba »

This is an idea which I had yesterday.

What?
It involves making a "box" around your cock, which limits your access to it.

How?
You will want to create this device from wood (easy) or plastic (harder). Making it from clear plastic will however give you a much nicer device.

I'll describe the process for wood here.
To do this, first of all measure your cock.
You will need a piece of wood that is slightly longer than your cock.
Get your cock hard, lie down on your back, cock on your belly, and place the piece of wood of it.
Mark the point where your cock is attached to your pelvis.
At this point, you will need to cut a hole that is large enough to fit around the base of your cock and balls, but you shouldn't be able to put your cock and balls through with ease.
Sand the edges so everything is smooth.
You will now cut the piece of wood in two along the direction of your cock, straight down the middle.
You now have two pieces which can close around your cock.
An each end of the two pieces, place a nail in the wood.

Now put them around your cock, and mark the width of your cock on them.
Later, you can secure the two pieces together by putting zip-ties around the nails which we have put in.
Along the lines that you have marked, place two rows of nails. Your cock should fit in between.
These can later be used to tie your cock down in the box.

We have now made the bottom of the box.
Make the top by screwing 5 more pieces of wood together.
on one side of the bottom of the box, attach the top with hinges, so you can open and close it. You should do this on the side, not on the front or back, since you need to be able to take the bottom apart again.

On the other side, attach two of these, one to the bottom of the box, and one to the lid: Image.

You now have a box that can be attached to your cock , which can be closed with a padlock.

Preferably, you use a padlock with a code, not with a key.
See the following spoiler for estimates on how long it will take to guess the code in a worst case scenario
Spoiler: show
1 digit code
* 9 possible values
* takes about 9 seconds

2 digit code
* 99 possible values
* takes about a minute and a half

3 digit code
* 999 possible values
* takes about 15 minutes

4 digit code
* 9999 possible values
* takes up to three hours

5 digit code
* 99999 possible values
* takes about 27 hours. Since you'll need sleep, this will be multiple days!

If at any point you make a mistake in your guessing, you can be in for longer
Why?

There are endless possibilities with having no access to your cock.
Here are a few suggestions.

In almost all scenario's, you'll want to lie down, since the box will hamper your movement.
In all cases, randomize the code for the lock, so you'll have to guess it.
  • Lie down on your back, fill the lid of the box with stinging nettles. Tie your cock down between the two rows of nails. Quickly close the lid and lock the box. You can't escape the stinging now, not until you have cracked the code.
  • Tie your cock down, together with a vibrator on full strength. Close the lid, lock the box and have fun guessing the code.
  • Put a dab of icy hot or toothpaste on your balls. Close the box and have fun.
  • Drink a lot of water. When in need to pee, lock the box. You now have to either hold it until you have cracked the code, or pee in the box and make a mess. If you want to discourage peeing in the box, lock something valuable in there together with your cock.
Safety
  • Don't do anything to your cock that needs to be undone within a certain amount of time. No clamps, blood flow restricting bondage, ...
  • Always assume that you will not be able to remove the box in time.
  • Have a screwdriver ready to screw the box apart in case of emergency. An electric one is preferable.
  • Be safe. I am in no way responsible for what you do. You are a grown adult, think before you do something.

Feedback
    Tell me what you think of this idea. Have you got any more possible uses for this box?
    Will someone actually make it? (I'm not nearly handy enough to do this, nor do I have the equipment.)
I'm currently playing Della's multimedia game.
I started on 7/06 on page 727.

Edged: 6 of 15 times
Stroked: 3780 times

Signature was last updated on 9/07

Previous plays of Della's multimedia game:
16/06 - 19 days - 12720 strokes