Japanese edging torture technique - is this true?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
shinini
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Japanese edging torture technique - is this true?

Post by shinini »

By chance, I came across a very - well - entertaining story on literotica, named "Erika In The Afternoon" by unculbact.

What caught my special attention was the description of an old Japanese edging torture technique. Keeping a female on the edge of orgasm just by stimulating her clit.

Never heard of it and I really don't know whether it is true.

So, I decided to ask the expert here: Does this exist and work or is it mere fantasy?

(I've shortened the text a little. You can read the full story here.)
I picked up the shaving brush.

It was just a standard shaving brush - thick, soft camel hair, but the tips of the brush were firm enough to feel a stick when pushed into flesh. I was familiar with an ancient Japanese practice. In Japan, beside the geisha, there is another class of women, barely known in the West, a small cadre of courtesans trained for the sexual pleasure of the elite. The training began at age twelve and continued until age seventeen. The part of the training that I was going to subject Erika to was a diabolical form of sexual torture that the Japanese girls experienced between the ages of fourteen and sixteen.

[…] I reached between her legs, and separated the labia of her pussy. Her tumescent clit popped into view, pink and pulsating, as I brought the brush to bear. First I stuck the sharp little ends of the brush into her clit, which got a spasm and squeal from her. Then I repositioned the brush and gently led it down from the base to the tip of her clit. […] She gasped as I first stuck the sharp ends into her sensitive little nub, then began stroking it, up and down, sideways and back ways, making sure that the ends of the brush reached between the hood of her clit and the clit itself.

I knew that the sensation of this was beyond excruciating. As her clit became harder and her pussy juices began to flow, the brush became soaked and somewhat firmer, increasing the sensation. The points of the brush would every now and then stick into her clit, further stimulating it.

[…]

I followed the technique of the priestesses who trained the Japanese courtesans, stroking her clit, and nothing else. Erika's vagina expanded and quivered, longing for the penetration that would lead to ultimate satisfaction, but I wasn't about to let that happen. Instead, stroking only her hard little clitoris, I brought Erika to the brink of orgasm - then kept her there.

Balanced on that razor edge of sexual agony, Erika grimaced, moaned and pleaded for release, tears streaming down her eyes, her young hips quivering and gyrating as she reached for the satisfaction that was there, just out of reach. For five minutes. Then ten. Then fifteen minutes, I kept her hanging. […] The brush was working perfectly. Stimulating her clit, and only her clit had the desired effect of both intense physical pleasure and the intense frustration of an empty vagina.
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator

Re: Japanese edging torture technique - is this true?

Post by SexualChoc »

first it is important to note that this is a SOFT brush

Yes light brushing of the cliterous works wonders
I have no idea if it was invented in japan, but that would not surprise me even a little

You can do the same to a guy on his dickhead

the secret is the kind of brush
NOT a "stiff bristle"
http://www.amazon.com/Acca-Kappa-Profes ... B0029U0Y64
is just a suggestion
look for any natural soft bristle brush...
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
mae0314
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mae0314 »

shinini wrote:I was familiar with an ancient Japanese practice. In Japan, beside the geisha, there is another class of women, barely known in the West, a small cadre of courtesans trained for the sexual pleasure of the elite.

[...]

I followed the technique of the priestesses who trained the Japanese courtesans, stroking her clit, and nothing else.
Sounds iffy to me.
computergeek
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Master

Post by computergeek »

SexualChoc wrote:first it is important to note that this is a SOFT brush

Yes light brushing of the cliterous works wonders
I have no idea if it was invented in japan, but that would not surprise me even a little

You can do the same to a guy on his dickhead
Just adding my two cents, I once had a run in with a very soft blush makeup brush. All I can say is dayum!
masterstroke
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by masterstroke »

Let's put this into context. If you go to the original text at Literotica.com the author states this is someone's fantasy. Even though its a fantasy there is probably a little reality mixed in.

Some definition of terms is needed. First geishas are not a sex workers, they are entertainers and are not allowed not allowed to engage in sex with their clients. Did it occur? Depends on whose source you want to believe.

During the 1700s there were two classes of courtesans - oirans and tayus. Tayus were the upper class sex workers. Did they use the technique described in the story? Probably not; call it artistic license.

Also women use soft bristle brushes to masturbate. Also, if you search hard enough you can probably find a video of a master/mistress tormenting their sub with a soft bristle brush.

Combine those aspects and you've got a pretty good story even if the technique didn't originate in Japan. Does the technique work? Find a willing subject and try it. Or try it on yourself.

:wave:
shinini
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by shinini »

Thank you all for your answers! I've think I unterstand this technique a little bit better now.

At first sight, it sounded like: "Tease a girl with a brush, without penetration her vagina and she won't be able to cum". But I don't think that's the point.

Maybe sometime someone will do an exhaustive research about the historial background and publish a large study... Until then I think that's fantasy.
Nichi
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by Nichi »

Apparently there exists something called fudezeme: brush torture. Wikipedia only knows this as a BDSM practice.
AliceInBondageLand
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Mistress

Post by AliceInBondageLand »

Yes, that is a real thing.

I find that using a paint brush or a calligraphy brush to tease a man works EVEN BETTER then on a woman. :-)
... kinks are hotter when they are authentic.
http://www.aliceinbondageland.com - Putting FUN back into FemDom!!!
Nichi
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by Nichi »

Well, I tried it a little (although I wasn't really edging, just exploring what parts of the person I was with were most sensitive) and it made for a wonderful afternoon. I used 5 different make-up brushes.