Chastity Calendar idea

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
teasinot
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Chastity Calendar idea

Post by teasinot »

I noticed the concept of a chastity calendar elsewhere, but then thought about the idea of a program (online generator) where you input the number of the days you are not allowed to orgasm into a box, then click generate. The auto generate would then place a cross through the specified amount of random days for an entire calendar year.

So if you entered 56 into the box and clicked generate. It would put a cross through 56 days of the whole year (at random), meaning that you are not allowed to orgasm on those days. The input number could be lower or higher and perhaps even set by a domme who has a chastity sub.

This idea could also be expanded further with input boxes for other things, which might be days that you are allowed to self-touch and tease yourself without orgasm, which would then appear as little labels underneath the calendar days, so that every sexual experience turns into a kind of event that you have to wait for.

I'm sure such an idea would be quite easy to create for someone who knows how to make a simple program.

Thoughts?

Edit: Here is an example program where I entered the number 15 into the box, excluded weekends and clicked Get Dates.

http://www.random.org/calendar-dates/

Here are your 15 calendar dates where you will be permitted orgasm:

Monday, 18 February 2013
Monday, 1 April 2013
Wednesday, 3 April 2013
Monday, 22 April 2013
Thursday, 2 May 2013
Friday, 3 May 2013
Friday, 24 May 2013
Tuesday, 27 August 2013
Friday, 13 September 2013
Friday, 4 October 2013
Thursday, 7 November 2013
Friday, 8 November 2013
Friday, 29 November 2013
Wednesday, 11 December 2013
Thursday, 26 December 2013
"Lust is a beautiful thing don’t you think? Look on the bright side, now you have plenty of time to appreciate it!”
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
I am a: Switch

Re: Chastity Calendar idea

Post by SexualChoc »

thanks for the program
it is an interesting idea

now all yo need is something fun to dot to torment yourself during that time....
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
flash
Explorer
Explorer

Post by flash »

This is a cool idea. I think I'm going to add my own twist to it:

For one month, I will pick a number of days where I am allowed release. However, if any of the days are next to each other, I don't get to release on them.

For example, if I choose 3 days and it gives me:

October 3rd
October 4th
October 5th

then I don't get release in October!

I suppose you could always pick 1... but I think we're all greedier than that, given the choice. The fun thing is, if you pick something like 15, the number of days you get release is going to, on average, be less than if you picked 12.

I'm going to have my S.O. run it, just telling her the number of days I want, and she will keep it secret, only telling me on the days where I am allowed.

May the gods of random luck be with me!
uberbear01
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by uberbear01 »

Nice idea.

there was a really similar program that someone wrote ages ago, back in the OrgasmDenial.com days. It had been posted to a yahoo group and was called cumscheduler.exe if anyone remembers that? If I can find it again I'll link it here for you.
He who koops and runs away, lives to koop another day.