sexy hypnosis

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
devotedmore
Explorer
Explorer

sexy hypnosis

Post by devotedmore »

Perhaps many of you have seen this already, it has over 180,000 views on youtube but it was my introduction to this kind of hypnosis. The content in this clip is mild, her domme side comes out more in her MP3s etc. on her site. some of you may enjoy...

les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Re: sexy hypnosis

Post by les »

                                       More to see here
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Nezhul »

I don't find video hypnosis very appealing. I prefer audio, where you can lay back on your back, relax, let your eyes close... and kinda drift away.

In that category I found that I like the most is Mistress Love
http://www.sensualmistress.com/Mistress ... irection=1

I also like some recordings from Nikki Fatale and Isabella Valentine and Kasha Shakti (you can find them easily, they all have their own sites).
What unites those hypnodommes is a very high quality of their recordings, both when judging a pure sound quality (they record in a studio) and the pace and script they record. Mistress Love is the best in my book, because she's very open to interaction.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
devotedmore
Explorer
Explorer

Post by devotedmore »

Thanks Nezhul, I like what Kasha Shakti writes on her site, must check out her MP3s
CruelNatalie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): I am the owner of many.

Post by CruelNatalie »

I JUST made my first hypnosis MP3. I've done it on live calls but wanted to try MP3's. I agree that just audio is hotter because you can close your eyes and slip deep into a real hypnosis trance. It can be very powerful. In this audio I take control over your cock and orgasms. Every time you hear the word "Hello" (laughing) you feel a strong grip and you are reminded that your cock is MY cock.

I want to do a lot more of these.

http://dominantmistressphonesex.com/aud ... xy-audios/

I'd love feed back and ideas.
Visit my Blog for Teases, Assignments, Audios and Videos. Specializing in Cock Control, Orgasm Denial and Emasculation
Click Here!
batacuda
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by batacuda »

I think Hypnotic Haylee is one of the best hypnodommes around, I've bought a few of her MP3s
uberbear01
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by uberbear01 »

I've recently started listening to Mistress Zaida and she's pretty damn amazing. I have no idea whether anything is affecting me on a level I don't understand, but Her MP3s and videos are such so erotically charged for me. Well worth a look!

http://www.MistressZaida.com

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmXdAgVKsKspyV4AlFS1gww
He who koops and runs away, lives to koop another day.
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by janmb »

I agree with what the others said here - video is just not that well suited for hypnosis. For it to work at all, I am dependent on shutting out everything else, and that's so much easier when lying down with eyes closed, really focusing on the voice. It's far more sexy too.
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
CruelNatalie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): I am the owner of many.

Post by CruelNatalie »

janmb wrote:I agree with what the others said here - video is just not that well suited for hypnosis. For it to work at all, I am dependent on shutting out everything else, and that's so much easier when lying down with eyes closed, really focusing on the voice. It's far more sexy too.
I'm so glad to hear this because I agree and since I am a phone sex mistress, as well as a lifestyle mistress I love my marketability. lol

There are several types of callers. Some enjoy closing their eyes and letting you describe the perfect scene. Others like to talk and look at your pics or video. The guys who close their eyes have great imaginations and they are in fact my favorite callers. I don't push them to interact but I like to encourage them to respond.

I think hypnosis is cool but I also think much of the lure is guided imagery. Yes there are the guys who want to lose control and enjoy the intense seduction but most, I think anyhow, enjoy closing their eyes and having someone paint the perfect fantasy. Even in my non-hypo sessions I ask them to get comfortable, breathe and relax. I make sure I explain details and sensations.

But I have always been curious how many guys were into mp3 audio. I sell them to my regulars but never considered it a huge market like phone sex and videos.
Visit my Blog for Teases, Assignments, Audios and Videos. Specializing in Cock Control, Orgasm Denial and Emasculation
Click Here!
arthurb
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by arthurb »

If you want to find more femdom hypnosis, this is a great site http://www.inraptured.net/
Princess Penny's Subject Number 007

On Her Highness's Submissive Service
Mesmer7
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by Mesmer7 »

Hypnotic Dreams offers a collection of erotic hypnosis for women. http://www.hypnoticdreams.com