Widgets to optionally include on tease pages

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.
camel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Widgets to optionally include on tease pages

Post by camel »

Granted you can't do this in the current set up. Maybe after 2.0?

Check out "tease.exe" in http://groups.yahoo.com/group/eTeased/files/ There are some GREAT innovations. A stroke-meter widget that editors could add would be awesome, some tag like "insert a strokemeter here that goes for x strokes at 30 strokes per second." Ideal would be a sine wave instead of a triangle wave. (i.e. a more realistic up-down motion, like you see in real life on swing sets, instead of back and forth at a constant speed like pong.) Basically it's (in psuedocode)

Code: Select all

cycle = 2
angle = PI
amplitude = 100
tprev = Now
radianspersecond = 2 * PI / cycle
QuitLoop = False
Do
  t = (some primitive function gives you miliseconds, like Timer() )
  angle = angle + (radianspersecond * (t - tprev)
  if angle > PI then angle = angle - (2 * PI)
  level = (cos(angle) + 1) * amplitude

(you now have the level the stroke-meter should be at.)
  tprev = t
  (you might want to pause here for 100 miliseconds to give the CPU a small break.)
Loop Until QuitLoop

Not that tease authors would have to see this... they'd probably get the option to insert a custom "insert tease widget here" tag, and then just say something like "strokemeter.start(cycle, amplitude)" somewhere in the logic.

A beauty of this is that you can change the radianspersecond on the fly, while its going. They could say "strokemeter.perminute = 60" in their logic, say, and the method could change radianspersecond accordingly, and the stroke rate would change. Also, the rate is dependent on actual time, not interations in the loop, so the rate stays accurate even on a very fast computer.

I could flesh this out more as an object in pseudocode if someone else would take it from there and convert it into real code that you'll use.

A count-down widget would be great too, with the ability to change the countdown number or rate mid-stream. I'd love to see a countdown to orgasm that starts at 100 and counts down fairly quickly, then slows down at 50, speeds back up at 30 to fuck with me, and slooows to a crawl right around 10.

Or combine the widgets with some interactivity buttons. a stroke meter that gradually gets faster, faster, faster, until you click "I can't take it!" and the stroke meter goes back to almost stopped but 30 seconds are added to the count-down and "ooo... poor baby!" appears on the screen.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Strokemeter: Yes, that one is on my idea board. ;-)

(I even wrote that I want a more realistic motion. :lol:)

Countdown: Awesome. Love it!

Both are interactive features though like the idea with persistent variables, so I'll say something about interactive stuff in that thread.