Idea for the site

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.
selftied
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Idea for the site

Post by selftied »

Hey, I'm new to this site, and I LOVE IT!!! My wife is making me do a frustrating tease every day to keep me horny and ready to please. :-D

Anyway, I had an idea based on the functionality of SexScripts/CyberMistress. It would be amazing if webteases on the site could reach into a users info during the script. So, as a user, you could have a checkbox of items you own, or preferences for punishments, things you like, things you hate, do you like stroking the head or the shaft more, etc... And a webtease could access this info so that a tease could be better tailored to an individual.

I don't think functionality would be that difficult to implement, as these are just variables passed to the tease when a logged in user opens it. And if a user hasn't filled this stuff out, or isn't logged in, then the tease can just go with default settings.

I had this idea after doing Tiggerly1's tease, "Academy De Cruciatus", http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=5301,
which asks whether you like to stroke the shaft or the head more, then uses that choice in the tease. But then I wanted that choice to carry through for the rest of the series.

What do you guys think?

Also, hi everyone! :-P
Incubo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Idea for the site

Post by Incubo »

What you're suggesting isn't possible with the current tease software. They don't support variables, persistent or otherwise.

However, adding these sorts of features is being discussed for the future release of the EOS platform. It's still under development for now and not ready for release.
cockheroaddict
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by cockheroaddict »

I would love it if we had that but I think it would be difficult to do
uberbear01
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by uberbear01 »

I too would love that sort of functionality. One of the best things about CyberMistress and SexScripts is the way some scripts let you choose a picture which reoccurs. An ex girlfriend, a humiliating self pic, etc. Something like this would open up so many doors! Just my humble suggestion, I dont know what would be needed to implement that.
He who koops and runs away, lives to koop another day.
saynt
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Slave

Post by saynt »

Adding the ability to have variables would be huge I think. That would allow so much more interaction in the teases. Hope it comes soon, it sure gets my vote!