Cock Hero: For Couples! (or Fuck friends)

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.
iToy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Cock Hero: For Couples! (or Fuck friends)

Post by iToy »

First off, i'd like to say that after many years of searching for the perfect place to express my sexuality, I think I've finaly found a place to call home...right here...Thank you Milovana!

So ok, let me get right to the point. Couples, everbody (or most people) want to be in a loving couple relationship, but truth be told, it aint that easy. Tons of stress, money issues, kids etc etc etc come into play when it come to being in a '' loving relationship''. There is so much competition in todays society/couples that it makes being happy very difficult. Who makes more money? who does most the house work? who takes more care of the kids? etc etc etc...its always a competition for everything, and this causes lots of stress on couples, which in turn causes many breakups/divorces.

To make a long story short, I recently stumbled on this thing called ''Cock Hero''. At first I laughed (thinking of guitar hero), but still checked it out, next thing I knew I was jackin to the beat!

Then it hit me! (my cum yes...but i'm talking about my idea here :P )

Everybody loves sex, right? So, lets take control of both sex and competition in the relationship! Instead of arguing about who makes more money etc, lets turn the competition inward, sexualy, between the 2 people involved in the relationship. This (to me anyway) makes a lot of sence. Because more often then not, stress causes couple to have less sex, which in turn creates sexual frustration, which creates more distance between the 2 involved, creating in turn more stress and leads to breakup/divorce.

Let's play ''Cock Hero'' together, as a couple: using what already exists (http://cockhero.richsex.com/#top_menu) I've devised a ''couple based'' Cock Hero game that brings sex games for couples from ho hum age old ''sex board games'' to 2013 full virtual sex game/competition.

Technique:
- females masturbating males: 1 beat equals 1 full up/down stroke motion on the penis. (not many other choices)
- males masturbating women: 1 beat equals 1 full up/down - side/side or circular motion (whatever you are comfortable with)

Positioning: whoever is on their back I will refer to as the ''joystick'' in this example (please excuse the crude/basic drawings)

- Males joystick: Image

- Females joystick: Image

These are the best game positions to optinize both player and joystick ease of play, pleasure, and visibility of whats on screen. Of course, setting up to play requires moving some furniture around. but doing so together makes the preparation/ anticipation that much more fun.

Back to competition for a moment: Instead of competing/fighting over chores and money, remember when you both started together, there was nothing but love, sweet words, temderness and lots of sucking and fucking!...bring that back...play ''cock Hero'' together!...turn that negative competition energy into positive couple sexual pleasure.

Object of the game: yes, its a competition but one that will be fun rather then destructive...who makes who cum first! way more fun then bitching over who make more money or who does the most around the house...no? Flip a coin to see who is ''joystick'' first, then start a game using any of the videos on this site http://cockhero.richsex.com/#top_menu

note the round and time when the ''joystick'' cums...because once the ''joystick'' cums its time to switch player...the roles are reversed...now you try to make the other cum faster then you, to ''beat'' their record!

There is so much more I could say about this, but I highly doubt anybody even making it this far in the reading of this...therefore I will stop and say...I think you get the point of the game. Now, take your partner by the hand and say ''hey, lets play a game!''

NOTE TO MILOVANA: I have many concrete ideas to making a ''Cock Hero: Couples Edition'' game that feature more then just masturbation! If you wish to turn this into THE best sex game the world has ever known? you will contact me and we will make it happen!

Have fun everybody, life is short, so cum as often as you can, cause its free and fun!

Love you all,

iToy xox

PS: Our fav ''cock Hero'' game is the ''fail'' edition...extremely hard levels, the breaks are appreciated if you keeping score, and if you're not and just having fun, then you'll cum in no time. Also, very important, use lube, lots of lube, because this game can get ''iritating'' without it, and you don't want that, you want to have fun!
Last edited by iToy on Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- Check out my cam4 profile http://www.cam4.ca/iToy
iToy
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Cock Hero: For Couples!

Post by iToy »

A alternate game type here is to sit side by side in front of the screen and each masturbates themselves to the beat to see who can outlast the other!
jackstock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: Cock Hero: For Couples! (or Fuck friends)

Post by jackstock »

love this idea.
has a competitive edge
iToy
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Cock Hero: For Couples! (or Fuck friends)

Post by iToy »

Why is everything I wrote above jack deleted???