chastity software

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Legolas
Explorer
Explorer

chastity software

Post by Legolas »

Hi.

This little program is similar (not so advanced) to Timelock, but free :-)

http://rapidshare.com/files/73080223/LockItUp_Setup.exe

Could be fun to use with the webteases.

If you have improvements and comments please post.

For your own sake test it before use
Last edited by Legolas on Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mistress Christina
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mistress Christina »

Okay, I've downloaded it, but I'm not sure yet if I want to install it. Perhaps a little more information about it?

And what is Timelock?

They both sound good.
Legolas
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Legolas »

Take a look at http://timelock.rules.it/

It it similar program that I have made.

The idea is: buy a combination lock, take a picture of it with a digital camera, encrypt it with lockitup and set the time, then lock the key to the chastity device away..
Then you will get out wenn the time is up.. There are different timeres and so on..
nilcum
King of Hardware
King of Hardware
I am a: Switch

Post by nilcum »

So, I did some reverse engineering on the executable and I have a few questions. This is not a simple program.

Why is this program UPX packed?
Why are socket libraries statically linked in the binary?
What network communications are being done?
What are you doing with the SCM? I see imports for SCM management functions. Are you persisting a driver or service?
What is AutoIt and why is does it have anti-debugging code in it and make references to anitvirus?
Why are the several calls to GetProcAddress on exported function? Usually this is a malware technique intended to throw off people looking at imports.

In short, there are trick done in the program to make it's activities non-transparent, it is importing network communication libraries, and is accessing the service control manager... all of which is not necessary.
havemercy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by havemercy »

I downloaded, installed, used for 1 minute and deleted.

Didn't know what was what. You pick a pic to lock and then it opens it at any random time. Is that what it is or was that just with me?
Legolas
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Legolas »

This is the end of this share of the file.. :-/ I thougt people would appreciate the program.
In the decription I put in a link af a similar program and a decription on what the program did... No it's not a virus, just a program that does what I promised..

Try and read the thread before you download.

:-|
Legolas
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Legolas »

Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:30 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, I did some reverse engineering on the executable and I have a few questions. This is not a simple program.

Why is this program UPX packed?
Just to make it easy
Why are socket libraries statically linked in the binary?
I used a programming language and compiled it.. So ?
What network communications are being done?
None
What are you doing with the SCM? I see imports for SCM management functions. Are you persisting a driver or service?
No the there is no driveres and no services init by this
What is AutoIt and why is does it have anti-debugging code in it and make references to anitvirus?
AutoIt is the programming language.
Why are the several calls to GetProcAddress on exported function? Usually this is a malware technique intended to throw off people looking at imports.
I used a programming language and compiled it.. So ?

In short, there are trick done in the program to make it's activities non-transparent, it is importing network communication libraries, and is accessing the service control manager... all of which is not necessary.

This is no virus.. If you think so just delete it.. why all the fuss
I can mail you the source code and programming language if you don't believe me
nilcum
King of Hardware
King of Hardware
I am a: Switch

Post by nilcum »

Actually, I would love to see your source code -- I've never used autoit and it looks like a keen tool. The auto2exe process DOES generate a bloated binary but that happens to most script when you try to convert it to a PE file. I didn't mean to accuse you of distributing a virus. Just a number of thing in your program were malware like. It seems most of it is coming from the AutoIt PE compilation process.
Legolas
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Legolas »

It's ok.. I just sped some time on the little program. I wanted to share it with the Milovana users.. Just to be nice, and all I got was beeing stamped as one who posts suspicious software.. :-( Should have known better... But I can warmly recommend AutoIt for a lot of taskes, in our compagny I use it a lot to accomplish a lot of manual tasks. An it's great that it can be compiled.

I have posted you a link, read the readme.txt :-)
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Hey Legolas, I can understand you. But try to understand the others, too. It's always a risk to execute a program what you don't know. And not all people on this planet are good. But the tone was not very nice, that's true. I can understand that you are a bit disappointed.

Thank you very much for sharing it with us. Every contribution is appreciated here :-)