Developing: Program for subs and Doms

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
cd_228
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Developing: Program for subs and Doms

Post by cd_228 »

Hello subs and Mistresses/Masters

I am thinking of developing a program for subs and Doms. I initially think of making a program that functions as a virtual Mistress/Master, as we know from other programs like Cybermistress. I also want to make it possible for the user to create and load teases into the program.
This is all something that other programs have done, but where this program will be different is because I want Doms to be able to control their subs through it. The Dom will be able to set tasks, write messages, demand picture proofs and so on.
I am still in the brainstorming fase, so I would really like to hear some ideas from all of you - subs and Doms alike.

Subs: What would you like to see in this program? What functions did you miss in other programs?

Doms: Which tools would you like to see implemented? What would you like to be able to control?

Let me hear some ideas.

- cd228
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Developing: Program for subs and Doms

Post by SexualChoc »

Honestly I am a bit confused

question: you said:
I want Doms to be able to control their subs through it. The Dom will be able to set tasks, write messages, demand picture proofs and so on.- cd228[
isn't that Mail or chat is for?? I mean as a Dom.. why would I use your program... when I can contact subbies by mail of chat??
each sub is different and I tailor teases to suit individual needs!
more "general teases" are, well my teases and flash teases here.

Now your other idea
I initially think of making a program that functions as a virtual Mistress/Master, as we know from other programs like Cybermistress. I also want to make it possible for the user to create and load teases into the program.- cd228[
would be helpful to subbies who do not have a dom/me.

as to tease Idea, I don't know if your like my style, but I have said, and continue to say you can steal any or all parts of any tease I have written.
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016