deleted

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
iowaslaveboy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

deleted

Post by iowaslaveboy »

deleted
Last edited by iowaslaveboy on Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tury
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): Anyone interested?
Sub/Slave(s): None right now.

Re: A confession to make...

Post by Tury »

Frankly, I'm not sure what to be more shocked at. The fact that you haven't eroded your dick away, or died of de-hydration, or gone blind or something. Or that, after all your wanking, you so easily went two weeks with constant edging. That's, impressive, I suppose. I can go for a while with no stimulation, but after edging for more than 2 days sleep is NOT an option. If it's not overwhelming frustration, or weak will power, it's restless legs. I've literally cried before, trying to maintain my denial.

Wow, just... wow.
If you have no reason to live, find a reason to keep living.

-Me
iowaslaveboy
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

deleted

Post by iowaslaveboy »

deleted.
Last edited by iowaslaveboy on Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
JustMeNow
Explorer
Explorer

Re: A confession to make...

Post by JustMeNow »

Im not totally shocked...
Jerking off doesn't make you blind or die, those are old fairytales told to boys by the church since the church focusess on just having sex to reproduce.
Ok, I'm fairly sure you will die one day, but that's most likely not because of wanking ;-)
Besides, I read a few times that it's very healthy for a man to have an orgasm at least every week, since it keeps your prostate in working order for a longer time.

As for being an addict, well, in my opinion an addiction isn't that bad if you do not experience real problems because of it (and your wife not being able to keep up with your pace is not a real problem since you've got two hands to "help" yourself).

That said, I'm just wondering, since such confessions normally mean that you feel guilty about it for one or another reason.
An in-depth exploration might be useful, but I doubt that this forum is the right place to do that since anybody can read anything without having an account.