Tags on "One glance and I know you so well"

Post all technical issues and questions here. We'll gladly help you wherever we can.
doink
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Tags on "One glance and I know you so well"

Post by doink »

Howdy.

Whoever is responsible, please remove "sissy" from the tags on that tease. I just noticed it. And after attempting to edit "sissy" OUT of the tags I created, I found that it could not be done! The "edit" function refused to delete that word for me---and I'm the one who created the tease. What gives???!!! Thanks for switching the tags back, WITHOUT "sissy." ---"Doink."
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Moved to support ;-)

I don't know who did it. Maybe seraphox knows more.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Tag removed.

It was added by an anonymous user.

And yes, you can only edit the tags you added yourself, except for the anonymous users who can edit each other's tags. (Obviously that is something I have to change. Registered users should always be able to edit anonymous' users tags, too, or anonymous users should not be allowed to write tags at all.)

Hmm. This could be a fundamental problem with the tagging system. Usually such a tag should not matter, because many people are adding better tags, so the less useful one moves into the background.

Let's wait for the site redesign, the tagging system is being reworked big time and hopefully more people will use it in the intended way. If the problem with unfitting tags persists we'll look into this issue again.