Submission By Numbers

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Submission By Numbers

Post by DellaRoss »

So seeing how much everyone seemed to like the Story I talked oda with writing as well as how amazing Froodly's story was, Banquo decided that it was time for me to write an illustrated story of my own. After reading it He decided that I had to share my story with you all.

So Enjoy!

The soft clicking of heels signals the coming arrival of Mistress. One and Two sit up a little straighter. Knowing that She will accept nothing less then perfection from them. They had laid out a table with all the things that Mistress loves to use. Two looked it over once more as Mistress finally reached the playroom.

Mistress surveys the scene in front of her, everything seemed in order. Two locked tightly into a corset, One and Two locked in Chasity, and kneeling before Her (as instructed), the table of toys was perfectly lain out and the playroom was spotless. Mistress sits in her favorite place, settled into her chair, before addressing One and Two . “Well hello my pets,” She purrs. “I see that you received my instructions in time to prepare for my visit.”

Mistress beckons One forward with a small gesture of her finger. he crawled over to Her, kneeling as close as he knew he was allowed to Her. “one I hear you have been a naughty little toy, is this true?” One blushed bright red, knowing that their was not use denying it “yyyy yes Mistress” he stammers out since She had asked him a direct question. She looked down at him, clearly waiting for something. There is a long silence , she pointedly stares at him until finally, “tsk tsk you will not admit to Me what you have done? I will just see if your sister knows” Mistress is clearly quite mad at One's failure. “But first I need a foot stool. Since you can't seem to be a good pet, maybe I should tress you up like a something useful instead. Well? What are you waiting for?!”

One quickly got over his shock and dropped into position at Mistress's feet. She rested Her spokes heels on his back, making sure to dig them in. One could not help moaning as the pain sent thrills to his caged member. “Quiet! Furnature should be seen not heard.” Mistress was in a foul mood making One shiver worse until she kicked him again. After he was finally under control, She turns her attention to Two. “Come” she scampered over as fast as her knees could carry her, seeing Mistress's anger. “let us hope you can be a better pet then your brother, yes girl?” Two nodded, trying not to make a face at One being called her brother. Mistress greatly loved making the pair feel like they were some sick pair of siblings. The truth was they they had never met before Mistress approached them each and made them an offer that each could not say no to.

“Goooooood” Mistress;s voice snapped Two back from her thoughts. “now tell me what he did that was naughty this week.” She dug her heels in again and One cried out. “Mistress, he...... wascaughthumpingthebedonethursday” Two spits out rapid fire, hoping that the betrayal of One would hurt less if she did it fast. “What was that girl? I could not hear you.” Mistress said with s wicked grin “Again slut, and this time slower, or would you like to be punished too?” Two had to work to keep the defeat from her face. “One was caught humping her bed on Thursday. He was trying to reach orgasm from the friction, Mistress.” Two looks down at One and he nods knowing that she could not have helped him. “Good girl, come sit next to my chair.” Two moved quickly to the spot she was told. Mistress reaches down and strokes her hair. “Were you a good girl this week? No rule violations?” Two nods even though Mistress already knows the answer. “Very well, then I think it is time for this naughty footstool to be punished.” Mistress swung her legs off of One's back, giving his ass a quick but hard spanking. One moans and moves to kneel back in front of Mistress.

“Lay on the floor.” he rolls onto his back without hesitation. “did he reach orgasm Two?” She strokes Two's hair like you would a dog. “No Mistress, he was stopped before he could but the bedding was soaked with precum.” she blushes at the memory of having to lick those sheets clean for not stopping One before he made the mess. “well if the footstool wants to get stimulation I think we can give that to him right my little slutty pet?” Mistress grabs hold of Two;s hair so that she must look into Her eyes. Two nods as best she can without ripping hair from her scalp. Mistress dragged the girl over to One and released her hair watching as the pair of them lay in a heap. Finally Two scrambles to her knees awaiting instructions.“Take this” She thrusts a key at Two, who stares as her palm stunned as mistress retakes her seat. “Well get to it Slut, take off his cage!”

Two quickly did as she was told, slipping the chastity belt off of One. He groans as his cock is able to get hard for the first time in a long while. “how long has it been boy?” “four months Mistress.” One's voice breathy from the sensations spreading over his dick already. “four months and you decide to try break my rules? That is quite the shame.” Mistress looks him over clearly still fuming but trying to remain in control. Suddenly a smile crosses Her lips, wicked and cold. “Had you been good I had planned to let you cum today or at the very least have the slut milk you” Two blushes and One stares at the floor trying not to cry in frustration. “Instead, she will be making you edge for me. After playtime today you are getting locked back up for at least another few months. Slut blow on him.” Two pursed her lips and blows softly on One's bobbing member.

One moans and has to fight to keep from thrusting his dick right into Two;s waiting mouth. she saw him struggle and places her hand on his hip both for balance and to keep him on the floor. “Stroke him, I want to hear him.” Two slowly starts to stroke nice and slowly, keeping a light pressure, her soft finger sliding like silk over his dick. “oooooooh goooooood, Mistress Please.” “Faster” Two sped up and before long One was going nuts, her strokes had gotten more and more wet sounding by the second. Qne moans barely keeping himself from flying ot the edge. “Please Mistress, oh god oh god oh god, may I edge for you? Please please please” Mistress cackles in response, “yes, Two wrap this up.” Two takes the hint and starts twisting her hand as it glides up and down. This new motion sending One rocketing to the brink, “Edge!” “Stop and hold still” Two obeys stopping with her fingers around the head, as one last large drop of precum forms.

"Good job slut looks like he would have blown with one more movement." She clicked over, the sound of Her heels once more ringing through the space. She bends down so she is close to the Her pets,"well that is done." She takes hold Two's constricted breasts and gives them a long teasing squeeze, making her shiver in pain but loving the feeling of being touched. “Does that feel good pet? How long has it been since someone touched you, slut?” Mistress withdraws her hand, Two whimpers and wishes She would touching her again. “it has been 2 months Mistress.” she catches herself enough to make sure her voice did not carry the disappointment she was feeling. “Oh did the slut want me to touch her more?” Two meekly nods as Mistress takes hold of One's throbbing cock. “Well maybe after I am done punishing this naughty thing,” She gives it a hard squeeze, One barely makes a sound despite the tears in his eyes. “I will touch more of your slutty body, my pet.”

“I want the next one done with your mouth though.” Mistress releases and then delivers a hard slap to One's cock, making his eyes go wide. “Oh, you didn't think I was done with you yet, did you? Thinking with the wrong head again I see.” She slinks back to Her chair, draping Her self in it before yelling to Two. “I want that dick in your mouth now!” Two complied.

(Part 2- “Two's Turn” is coming soon)
"To anyone who has stood at someones side and looked into the abyss and found both charm, attraction and love, for we are not made up only of our light and happiness but also our darkness and sorrow. To deny the darkness of yourself is to deny half of who you are, and when you love, truly love, you need to love the whole person not just the part that smiles and waves, but the part that thinks murderous thoughts and knows that pain is both pleasure and temptation, but still thinks puppies are really cute" -LKH

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.- Poison Ivy

"I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos"- Jared and the Long Road to Love

"You do what we want, or I will peel your mind away like the layers of an onion. You DO believe I can do that, don't you?"- Nikolaos
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: Submission By Numbers

Post by Banquo »

Della, you already know my feelings on this story because I have shared them with you in private but I wanted to write something here to show how happy I am with it. It is a really good story, and it makes me very horny every time I read it.

You have very much pleased your Master

x~X~x
:fez:
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
nylonfeetboy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nylonfeetboy »

That is a really great story Della. It made me squirm quite a lot while I read it. In fact I liked it so much I think I may have a little task for a certain someone to do while she reads it.
I'm looking forward to part two.

Kyle
gordthegutless
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by gordthegutless »

Excellent writing Della, it left me hard and squirmy. But you have a vivid imagination.
froodly2005
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Location: Rotate reality widdershins by pi/2 to find me on the imaginary axis, sailing Lake Vostok.

Post by froodly2005 »

Very nice, Della. Thank you for writing this.
Snoopy76
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Snoopy76 »

Another fabulous story GG, just beautiful!

Cant wait for the next installment.

Snoopy x
“It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure.” Marquis de Sade
Silent.sub
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Silent.sub »

nylonfeetboy wrote:That is a really great story Della. It made me squirm quite a lot while I read it. In fact I liked it so much I think I may have a little task for a certain someone to do while she reads it.
I'm looking forward to part two.

Kyle
Just dropping in to say, fabulous work Della. Kyle had me do a little task while I was reading this today, feel free to ask what that was if you like. But really well done and I am looking forward to part 2. :-D
cel
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cel »

Amazing story Della, I really enjoyed it :)
Silent.sub wrote: Just dropping in to say, fabulous work Della. Kyle had me do a little task while I was reading this today, feel free to ask what that was if you like.
Does it count if I ask?
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

cel wrote:Amazing story Della, I really enjoyed it :)
Silent.sub wrote: Just dropping in to say, fabulous work Della. Kyle had me do a little task while I was reading this today, feel free to ask what that was if you like.
Does it count if I ask?
Well since i was going to ask anyway i suppose it does count if you ask lol/

Part 2 is coming soon, My ever Clever Master found a way to motivate me. but i would say it will not be posted until tomorrow at the earliest.

Della the Blackbird
"To anyone who has stood at someones side and looked into the abyss and found both charm, attraction and love, for we are not made up only of our light and happiness but also our darkness and sorrow. To deny the darkness of yourself is to deny half of who you are, and when you love, truly love, you need to love the whole person not just the part that smiles and waves, but the part that thinks murderous thoughts and knows that pain is both pleasure and temptation, but still thinks puppies are really cute" -LKH

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.- Poison Ivy

"I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos"- Jared and the Long Road to Love

"You do what we want, or I will peel your mind away like the layers of an onion. You DO believe I can do that, don't you?"- Nikolaos
Silent.sub
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Silent.sub »

*blushes profusely*

Well... Among other things I had to do yesterday I was told to read your story Della and at each picture flick my clit once, attach 10 clothes pegs and slap 1 peg of for each picture as well. 9 of the pegs were across my chest with one on each nipple and the other was on my clit *squirms* at Kyles request.

@Cel Where have you been lately *pouts* I miss you in chat.

@Della I can't wait to find out what happens next. No doubt its going to be just as frustrating and Kyle will probably get me to do something else that just makes it that much more enjoyable.

- A rather horny Silent.
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

As Promised Part #2!!!!!!!!!!

“Edge” One gasps, as Two lets his poor leaking dick slip out of her mouth. Mistress just laughs “how may was that slut?” “6 Mistress.” “Please Mistress no more, I have learned my lesson.” One pleads, his hips thrusting up as if that would somehow let him find orgasm. No such luck for him though, Two has made sure that she was well clear of him. Mistress smiles clearly loving his desperation.

“I think you have had enough pleasure boy.” One looks almost relieved, Mistress of course caught this. “Well enough pleasure on your own, I think we need to start rewarding that hard working little slut who has already edged you so much.” Mistress smiles, a wicked plan dawning on Her. “I have just the best idea for you my little pets.” Fishing a remote out of Her pocket, Mistress shows it to her two wide eyes subs.

Two looks up at their Mistress, knowing that look and fearing it as well. The last time time She has that look, One has spent an afternoon bent over a table, being brutally fucked by Mistress's strap-on. he was told to be quiet, and every time he moaned Two was shocked by a e-stim unit. It was hooked to pad all over her body as well as a specially made Dildo and Buttplug.

Mistress loves to play them against each other just as she was now. Her pets were forever competing for Her favor and Mistress made sure to keep it that way. If One was rewarded for anything then Two has to be seriously punished for not being as good as him and the reverse was also true. Mistress pressed a button on the remote and Two let out a deep moan as her pussy started to be bombrded. “That is right Slut, that was a vibrator I shoved inside of you after your last cleaning.” Mistress turns the vibrations down to low. “There we go wouldn't want my slut to get her reward just yet. How about we just leave you simmering on low until we are ready. Hmmmmmm? How does that sound Two?” “good Mistress” but she was dying, after so long with no stimulation that short burst of strong vibrations had jolted her right to the edge.

(caption: “sure, go fix your makeup but keep in mind I have both the key and the remote.”)

“Don't worry, I have not forgotten about you Boy” Mistress presses another button and One yelps. “I think your sister recognizes the plug you have in.”She smirks, letting the shocks fill One, Two shots him a glance of pity. “So my pets we are going to play a little game. For every edge that you can bring my naughty boy to I will remove one of yours locks.” Two could barely hide her shock, Mistress had told her that the corset would stay locked on her until next year. Having it off, even if only for a short time would be quite the reward indeed. “In fact I am feeling generous, for all the hard work you have done I will take off one lock now.”

Two crawls over to her Mistress. Making sure to keep her movements precise as She was watching. Apprently One was enjoying the show as well because he groans followed by a sharp yelp. Quiet Boy! I am trying to focus on my Slut right now, donlt be such an attention whore. Maybe I should turn you into one Boy, then I would have a Slut and a Whore.” Mistress chuckles at her own sense of humor. Two reached the chair and knelt before Her waiting. “Up” with one word Mistress told her exactly how to present herself. Two went up on her knees, spread her knees wide enough that someone could lay under her if they so wished with no trouble. Then she crossed her arms behind her back, grasping the opposite elbow, arching her back and thrusting her pelvis forward. she nicely presents both her breasts and her still buzzing pussy to her Mistress. She grasps the topmost lock and slips the key in. Two can't help but smile when she hears the click of the first lock, the first step to getting her reward.

Two practically bounces back to One. “I want you to use his balls for the next one.” Both of Her pets could edge and orgasm from attention to any part of their body with the right kind of stimulation. Two reaches out to take his balls in her hand “No Slut!” she pulls away as if shot, “I want them in your mouth.” Two slides between One's legs, getting into a better position. “Oh and Slut........ if you make too much noise, I will be shocking your brother.” Two looks up and One with a sadistic look in her eyes, "time for some payback" she mouths. she ran her tongue over his balls a few times before sucking them into her mouth. Mistress waited until Her slut was engrossed in her work before slowly upping the vibrations. Two moaned, vibrating One's balls which made him moan, and then yelp as Mistress hit the button for his shocking plug. One's hips jolt up, making Two nearly bite his tender balls. Two's mouth got a firm grip on them again as the vibration increased again, she hummed making his balls feel it too

Before long One calls edge again. Two releases his balls and trots over to Mistress to get the next lock off like some proud show poodle. Knowing all eyes are on her. The next 5 edges passes in a blur for the trio of players. Finally it was the last lock, the one over the zipper, once that was off, Two would be free. “How about something different Slut? Use those puppies on your chest.” Two wraps her two creamy orbs around the still straining cock. she slides them up and down.

Two groans as she feels the vibrations hit the high level again. Two's breasts are warm and soft, One notes, if only they were slippery they would feel like the pussy he longed to feel. It had been years since he had been allowed to serve Mistress in that way. Still it was the next best thing and Two was in more control as to how he felt then he was. One longed to grabs her boobs and thrusts himself vigorously until he coated here pretty little face in her's. Just them Two lets out a long deep moan, her eyes glinting with revenge. One is giving her a pleading look but he knows that there is nothing he could do to stop her as he gets Shocked. Finally he gasps out “Edge” he pants as Two moves away and slinks over to kneel before their Mistress.

Mistress turns the vibe off before removing the lock over the zipper, but did not touch the zip itself. “only one more to go Slut.” Two looked confused, the only lock left was the on on her chastity belt. “Yes, I might even be nice enough to let you cum if you can hold out until I am done punishing One.” Two and One whimpered almost at the same time. Looking at their Mistress, they both knew this day was far from over. Mistress shooed her back over to her position beside one. “Oh looks like Boy went soft for some reason,” Two saw One wince and knew that the cause of him losing the erection was a strong shock to his plug. thier Mistress was looking to drag this out as long as She could “You had best get him hard Two so I can turn the vibe back on then we can do that last edge.” There was a glint in Her eye, this it was not gonna be that easy by a long shot. Two started stroking as she has the first time, slow and easy and in almost no time her hands were coated in One's precum again. Mistress turns the vibe back on, setting it to a pulsing setting that was enough to drive Two right to the edge but not enough to put her over, Mistress had spent hours torturing her like this before. “Faster Slut, don't you want to get that belt off and maybe have an orgasm?” Mistress teases knowing full well how badly Two wanted to cum before her sub brother.

More to Cum soon

*SNEAK PEEK*

A short while later Two knelt before her Mistress's chair once more, waiting for Mistress to return from cleaning up One in the other room. The idea that she was going to get he belt off as well was baffling. One must have really screwed up in Mistress's eyes. Two is so occupied by the idea of a short freedom she does not hear One behind her until he wraps his arms around her torso. his grip holding her fast. "Pay back is a bitch Two." "What the-? Where is Mistress?"

Thank you Master for giving me a good reason to)
Della the Blackbird

Silent.sub
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Silent.sub »

*moans* Well done Della... Once again Kyle did have me doing a little task. But really your story is amazing and Im sure it's going to be memorable for Kyle as well. :innocent: I might have a little present for him. ;-) But yes it's was fantastic, keep up the amazing writing. I can't wait for the next section.

- A very horny Silent
nylonfeetboy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nylonfeetboy »

Silent.sub wrote:*moans* Well done Della... Once again Kyle did have me doing a little task. But really your story is amazing and Im sure it's going to be memorable for Kyle as well. :innocent: I might have a little present for him. ;-) But yes it's was fantastic, keep up the amazing writing. I can't wait for the next section.

- A very horny Silent
Well I already read it so that might interfere with whatever your present is.
Brilliant story Della! I love it.

Kyle
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

Another amazing addition to your story my little blackbird x Good Girl xxx

Master
x~X~x
:fez:
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
tryme2_3
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tryme2_3 »

Fantastic story Della!
I have just completed one round of a submissive game and I need to find a mistress!!!