Humiliation POV/Other Humiliation Sites

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
DrPain
Explorer
Explorer

Humiliation POV/Other Humiliation Sites

Post by DrPain »

Hi All --

Humiliation POV is one of our great sponsors, and I am sorely tempted (partly as way of saying thanks) to try a month's membership there, but wanted to check in and see if anyone else has experience of it. I am really interested in websites that offer varied humiliation videos, wanking instructions, and even hypno (am interested to try this out before shelling out the big money for custom hypnos).

Someone else recommended I try clips4sale due to variety, but if people can advise on Humiliation POV and whether it's worth the investment, I'd love to know!

Thanks
DrP
Danny16
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Re: Humiliation POV/Other Humiliation Sites

Post by Danny16 »

I've tried humiliationpov and humiliatrix. They both have a huge selection of vids. You have to download at humiliatrix but humiliationpov let you stream. I found that humiliatrix.com is more fantasy based whereas humiliationpov talk to the real you (not there made up brother or husband etc...)
vladimir_bz_lion
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): NO, and I do not think I can find a woman who could dominate me. But if once that happens, anything can happen.. :)
Sub/Slave(s): Proudly own a couple of perfect slaves and always looking for more girls! :)

Post by vladimir_bz_lion »

Free site of Jerk off instruction, Handjob & CFNM videos: http://www.jerkfix.com/.
Dominant Male Master Looking for submissive girl.
1azzu1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1azzu1 »

humiliationpov is a great site... been a member for a few years :)
lechik
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lechik »

Hi ,
Yeah humiliationpov is very good site , another one nice to enjoy - www.pov-humiliation.com
Women rule the World !