Remote Control Vibrator

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
superbob20
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Remote Control Vibrator

Post by superbob20 »

Hello all. I am a semi-dominant male and I have recently gotten a girlfriend with similar interests as me. we are both pretty new to kinky play, and I wanted to take her out for some small public humiliation, nothing big just with a vibrator in her panties for the night, with me controlling it with a remote control. I have a few questions though. Would a toy about this size be discreet?
http://www.sextoy.com/Original-Remote-C ... u-SE008003
if not where would I find one that is smaller or more discreet and remote control?
I have looked and have not found very many that are much smaller for a good price. your help is appreciated and I am sorry if my grammar is bad, thank you.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Remote Control Vibrator

Post by Nezhul »

what price are you interested in and in what country?

Overall, I think bullets and eggs such as you posted in your link will be pretty hard to position right. And basically they are meant to be inserted in her pussy, so yea, they are descreet. The other thing though is, that she'd definitely will feel it, but it's not like such thing can make most women cum or get them close. If you are just after a weird sexual feeling then buy one. Vibration inside her pussy in public will be noticeble, but I don't think it will be any hard for her to keep acting natural.
To get things going you'll need to apply some stimulation to her clit, and vibro-bullets will definitely slip out of place. I'd recommend serching for some butterfly-type vibratorsw that are strapped to her crotch safely. Or something well-designed like this:
http://www.ohmibod.com/wireless-vibrators/club-vibe.php
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love: