Your first webtease? Let us help you out!

Post all technical issues and questions here. We'll gladly help you wherever we can.
CockHeroChampion12
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Your first webtease? Let us help you out!

Post by CockHeroChampion12 »

DolphStarbeam wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:14 pm Does anyone have a guide or some tips on how to add a metronome to and EOS tease. I cannot find anything.
So this is a really easy thing to implement, what you first need to do is download a metronome. I go to https://metronomer.com/classic/ and make mine there. (Make sure you turn flash on so you get the better screen to create them.) Then when you have your metronomes, head over to EOS.(Give it a easy name so you can easily choose it later for example, BPM60, BMP120 etc.

On the left hand side it will say files, press that and click upload. choose the metronome files and that's it.

Go on your tease and press options on the left hand side then press audio and click the little scroller at the top right. This will turn audio on. Then start making your tease, when you get to a page which you want to have a metronome.

Press create action and click audio:play, then press select audio file and choose the correct one for that page. :-D :-D
Spoiler: show
ImageImage ImageImage Image
Meyo
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Meyo »

hi just wondering when i create a tease all it does is let me create the boring just a picture and writing
how do i make it so it gives the player a line of writing at a time and have a timer sort of thing?
Drool
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by Drool »

Meyo wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:54 am hi just wondering when i create a tease all it does is let me create the boring just a picture and writing
how do i make it so it gives the player a line of writing at a time and have a timer sort of thing?
Here's a good tutorial:
viewtopic.php?p=274834
j3rry
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by j3rry »

I can't add photos from premade galleries to my webtease.

I've chosen third option:
Add a new page to your webtease
  • Drop an image here
  • Or browse your computer...
  • Or choose from a gallery
I chose from Gallery Providers, then clicked on interesting set, and what next?
You are choosing a gallery for your tease called: My first tease

You can still change your mind and upload your own images. Otherwise please browse through the galleries on the right and select the one you would like to use.
But how to select a photo so as to attach it to the page in my webtease?
Drool
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Drool »

j3rry wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:34 am I can't add photos from premade galleries to my webtease.

I've chosen third option:
Add a new page to your webtease
  • Drop an image here
  • Or browse your computer...
  • Or choose from a gallery
I chose from Gallery Providers, then clicked on interesting set, and what next?
You are choosing a gallery for your tease called: My first tease

You can still change your mind and upload your own images. Otherwise please browse through the galleries on the right and select the one you would like to use.
But how to select a photo so as to attach it to the page in my webtease?
Good news, you are close. :-)
After including an image to a page and hitting 'select image' you have to choose 'galleries' here:
choose gallery.jpg
choose gallery.jpg (20.13 KiB) Viewed 4375 times
Epton
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Epton »

How can I loop a Page for Y Times till it will abort the loop in said time?

I've tried to download a backup and open it with notepad++ and to copy past couple of times
{
"image": {
"locator": "gallery:5d5dc36e-3ca7-428a-82d7-052c7555bca5/*"
}
},
{
"timer": {
"duration": "2s",
"style": "hidden"
}
},
But for some reason when I try to upload it says that I have something NULL and I can't upload it
fapnip
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fapnip »

Epton wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 5:43 am How can I loop a Page for Y Times till it will abort the loop in said time?
In an Eval action before you load the page (in the page that does a GOTO the page you want to loop), do:

Code: Select all

var pageLoopCount = 5 // Replace 5 with how many times you want the page to loop 
Then, goto the page you want to loop.

In the page you want to loop, add an IF action at the end, and for the if action's "Condition" put:

--pageLoopCount
For the IF action's THEN actions, put in a GOTO the same page.
For the IF action's ELSE actions, put in what you want to happen after that last refresh.
Corndogville
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Corndogville »

Is there a tutorial specifically geared toward making estim webteases? I want to make something simple like this https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=44376 (hell, IDENTICAL to that would be fine) I just want to add my own pics and audio files, and maybe give the user the option to choose to loop the current audio file that's playing and have a pic slideshow continue (manually or auto), but I have a feeling that may be far too complicated for my first (and perhaps only) tease.

I've already created the first few pages. I wanted to add a calibration page and wanted to see if maybe I was reinventing the wheel, so I came here to ask for any friendly advice. I plan to fill a seemingly obvious niche that is missing from the current estim teases. ;-)

https://milovana.com/webteases/showteas ... 26cc4f7a89
fapnip
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fapnip »

Corndogville wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 1:18 am Is there a tutorial specifically geared toward making estim webteases? I want to make something simple like this https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=44376 (hell, IDENTICAL to that would be fine) I just want to add my own pics and audio files, and maybe give the user the option to choose to loop the current audio file that's playing and have a pic slideshow continue (manually or auto), but I have a feeling that may be far too complicated for my first (and perhaps only) tease.
I'd just download the tease's JSON, import (restore) it into a new empty tease of your own, and dig around until you figure it out.

Here's how to grab the JSON (right-click, save-as):
https://milovana.com/webteases/geteossc ... p?id=44376

If you're going to publish a tease based on it, make sure you credit the original author.

If you want to merge portions of it with an existing tease you have, like copying existing galleries, pages, etc., you can use Magpie:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=23691
Corndogville
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Corndogville »

fapnip wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 12:45 pm
Corndogville wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 1:18 am Is there a tutorial specifically geared toward making estim webteases? I want to make something simple like this https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=44376 (hell, IDENTICAL to that would be fine) I just want to add my own pics and audio files, and maybe give the user the option to choose to loop the current audio file that's playing and have a pic slideshow continue (manually or auto), but I have a feeling that may be far too complicated for my first (and perhaps only) tease.
I'd just download the tease's JSON, import (restore) it into a new empty tease of your own, and dig around until you figure it out.

Here's how to grab the JSON (right-click, save-as):
https://milovana.com/webteases/geteossc ... p?id=44376

If you're going to publish a tease based on it, make sure you credit the original author.

If you want to merge portions of it with an existing tease you have, like copying existing galleries, pages, etc., you can use Magpie:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=23691
Thanks, but I didn't end up needing to. It's pretty straightforward once you get used to the editor (at least for what I was trying to do). It's all done now, barring any potential tweaks or additions down the road (if you can even edit them after they're published).
Postcumplay2
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Postcumplay2 »

How do you create the webteases that work with timers and buttons and countdowns etc?
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Postcumplay2 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:10 pm How do you create the webteases that work with timers and buttons and countdowns etc?
https://milovana.com/eos/editor/teases
Postcumplay2
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Postcumplay2 »

When it comes to the huge list of errors that come up and say they need fixing before it can be published, how do you fix things where it’s calling out problems that cannot be fixed, like notifications about the timer etc. I’m very confused and am sad cause I’ve spent about 10 hours making a brilliant tease that now can’t be published…
Jabber
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jabber »

I have been away from Milovana for a few years, but came back recently, and was pleasantly surprised to see EOS. Finally a usable scripting language for web teases. And well-implemented and secure.

EOS only lacks on the documentation side. Fortunately there are a lot of good treads in this forum with help, and with what I learned here I became confident that I could start writing my first tease. So that is what I am doing now. My tease is using the Storage module, and this is where my question comes in:

While developing I would like to reset my persistent tease state. I thought this was a cookie, but clearing all cookies do not seem to reset the persistent tease state. During development I need to sometimes clear all persistent state, so I can test all possible paths.

Where is the TeaseStorage persisted, and how do I reset it?
Darigaaz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Darigaaz »

You can reset the storage with

teaseStorage.clear()