How small is your cock for real?

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
wawa
Explorer
Explorer

Re: How small is your cock for real?

Post by wawa »

See paitence is a virtue. :whistle: Welcome back Little Miss Jay. :-D
MistressD
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by MistressD »

Little Miss Jay wrote:And you say your cock is 8" hard? Really? With those teeny tiny balls? I guess you need something to compensate for them. Let's see it then boy, it can't get more embarrassing than it already is :lol:

Little Miss Jay x
Miss Jay, perhaps Masochist meant that relative to his balls, his cock appears to be 8 inches long... You know how little boys tend to overestimate those things!

Mistress D
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by Little Miss Jay »

wawa wrote: First i want to thank you for your response to my post Little Miss Jay, and secondly here is the picture you requested. sorry but that's about as big as it gets. :weep: I never realised it was that small until i measured it hard. :no:
4 inches? Aw, you poor thing! :lol: I don't think that tiny dicklett could ever satisfy a woman... is that really as big as it gets? :lol:

Little cocks like that deserved to be teased - I think you should edge for me right now in fact. Imagine me sitting in front of you laughing at you stroking that little thing for me. And no, you may NOT cum - i doubt that little dick could even produce a decent amount of cum anyway! :lol:

Little Miss Jay x
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

MistressD wrote: Miss Jay, perhaps Masochist meant that relative to his balls, his cock appears to be 8 inches long... You know how little boys tend to overestimate those things!
I think you're totally right Mistress D! :lol: Of course, to actually be in a normal proportion to his balls, his dick would have to be 2" in reality. Those balls might look a decent size in comparison then!

Little Miss Jay x
masochist
Explorer
Explorer

Post by masochist »

Little Miss Jay,

I sent you the video. I hope it amuses you. Yes, I do like you girls laughing at my "man hood." Please tell me if you have company over and they laugh at the video.

When I tie one of them up, I always have trouble getting ahold of the second one. I had a girlfriend once that told me she misses feeling a guy's balls slapping her ass during sex.

Thank you again for the grape spanks

Masochist
georgecuck
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by georgecuck »

Miss Jay, am I allowed to post Your cock here?

This is one of my favourite threads, and I feel I should contribute to it (only fair!) but it is yours, not mine, so you have copyright on all images or reproductions! :lol:
Helena
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Helena »

Little Miss Jay wrote:
MistressD wrote: Miss Jay, perhaps Masochist meant that relative to his balls, his cock appears to be 8 inches long... You know how little boys tend to overestimate those things!
I think you're totally right Mistress D! :lol: Of course, to actually be in a normal proportion to his balls, his dick would have to be 2" in reality. Those balls might look a decent size in comparison then!

Little Miss Jay x
I'm wondering about the same thing! It's impossible for him to have 8" cock and so tiny balls. What the video has to say about that? And masochist can you answer me a question? How did you manage to spank properly those tiny balls? With the backside of a toothbrush? :lol:

Helena
Helena
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

georgecuck wrote:Miss Jay, am I allowed to post Your cock here?

This is one of my favourite threads, and I feel I should contribute to it (only fair!) but it is yours, not mine, so you have copyright on all images or reproductions! :lol:
Well george, it's a 'small cock' thread, so I guess it does belong here, doesn't it? ;-)

Little Miss Jay x
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

masochist wrote:Little Miss Jay,

I sent you the video. I hope it amuses you. Yes, I do like you girls laughing at my "man hood." Please tell me if you have company over and they laugh at the video.

When I tie one of them up, I always have trouble getting ahold of the second one. I had a girlfriend once that told me she misses feeling a guy's balls slapping her ass during sex.

Thank you again for the grape spanks

Masochist
:lol: That video was so funny! Seriously, those balls are tiny. Sometimes it looks like they're not even there! And it's so cute the way you tied them up - the rope barely had anything to hold onto!

Helena, I think I'd even have trouble hitting them with the back end of toothbrush.

Masochist, I set some of my other pets a task a while ago, to fit as many pegs as they could on their balls. I was going to get you to do the same for me, but I doubt you could fit more than three on that dinky ball sack! :lol:

Little Miss Jay x
wawa
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wawa »

Little Miss Jay wrote: Little cocks like that deserved to be teased - I think you should edge for me right now in fact. Imagine me sitting in front of you laughing at you stroking that little thing for me. And no, you may NOT cum - i doubt that little dick could even produce a decent amount of cum anyway!
I would love to Little Miss Jay but I can't. Please let me explain. I showed my wife this forum on Saturday morning and after reading your posts and mine she laughed her ass off at me too. On Sunday evening (after a little to much wine) while we were having sex she kept asking me "Is it in yet?". I gave her everything i had and she just kept telling me that she couldn't even feel it! She had me roll over and she got on top. She kept rubbing herself against my pelvic bone until she got off. Afterwards she climbed off me without letting me cum. She had me lock it back up and told me i couldn't cum until it could cum as much as the big ones do. :weep: Then she told me she would have to do some comparison with some big ones to find out how much. So i'm sorry but i'm unable to complete your task at this time. I wonder if i should have kept my big mouth shut. :unsure:
masochist
Explorer
Explorer

Post by masochist »

Miss Helena,

I tied them up individually and spanked them with the back of a remote control. I was swatting them hard. The rope came off one of them but I kept hitting the other one. I flicked it with my finger a few times (hard), then I used the remote on it again. I could definitely feel the gift Miss Jay gave them last night (they were sore).

And it is about that long, but I'm not here for that. I like the humiliation part.
Helena
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Helena »

masochist wrote:I like the humiliation part.
I have a task for you masochist! It's called the "Spanking Zapping". :lol: When you see this post, tie your balls again, open your TV, set the volume high and take the remote control! Spank your balls 30 times with the front side of the remote control. If you spank them hard enough, the TV should change channels. :lol:

You should record a video (the camera on your balls or balls & TV) of your task and send it to Miss Jay and me, to see (or hear) how many channels you changed. :lol: Do you think you can do it? :-P
Helena
Helena
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Helena »

wawa wrote:She had me lock it back up and told me i couldn't cum until it could cum as much as the big ones do. :weep:
She locked you in a chastity device? They are designed to prevent cocks from getting hard so you are useless even for this because your cock... i mean your tiny dickhead... cannot get hard! :lol: Maybe Miss Jay can give you a few tasks for clit stimulation too. :lol: You could practice everyday on your dickhead and when you learn how it works you could at least satisfy your wife's clit too. :lol:
Helena
masochist
Explorer
Explorer

Post by masochist »

Miss Helena,

Yes ma'am, I will try.
masochist
Explorer
Explorer

Post by masochist »

Miss Helena,

I did try it. I had a difficult time positioning the camera to get my balls and the TV in the shot. I was hitting them pretty hard. They are still a little sore from last night. I think my arm might have been blocking the signal as I was swinging.

Thank you for the task