[RELEASE] Estim Hack

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: [RELEASE] Estim Hack

Post by edger477 »

Kelvinator wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:30 pm I seem to be stuck in a rut. So far I've completed the challenges with the default girls and ??. I've played the game, started the Estim Lab tease, tried to dial the phone with no numbers, etc. Yes, I'm showing my age and two left thumbs when it comes to gaming play and strategy. Any hints or advice on how to progress without giving up any secrets?? Gotta say, this is a great tease and I've got a thing for Mystame :-P
read this viewtopic.php?p=331906#p331906
and found anything there?
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

OK, one spot to clear it up.
Spoiler: show
I get the first 6 right off the bat, and "Available to Stim" sends only these 6. I used the Contacts in the phone app to fill out the rest of the sessions with each of these 6.

I went to the main screen and hit Messages. Noticed the 7th who wasn't on the phone app list. One session, and it's the same session no matter how many times I've run it, the chance seems real steep.

I've done the Lab part too, and each of the other functions, including Search, searching for the highlighted words in the Browser. I like breadcrumb-like trails, but this one went cold.

I used the Help in the phone app a few times, and it seems like I just need to be patient and keep running the Available to Stim. What am I missing?

What I'm wondering about is why after a session, I'm 90% of the time sent back to the MAIN phone screen, and not inside the Hax app. I'm wondering if this is resetting a counter or chance %? It's not every time, just 9/10 and it's not consistent with the women.
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

throwawayacct wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:15 pm OK, one spot to clear it up.
I get the first 6 right off the bat, and "Available to Stim" sends only these 6. I used the Contacts in the phone app to fill out the rest of the sessions with each of these 6.

I went to the main screen and hit Messages. Noticed the 7th who wasn't on the phone app list. One session, and it's the same session no matter how many times I've run it, the chance seems real steep.

I've done the Lab part too, and each of the other functions, including Search, searching for the highlighted words in the Browser. I like breadcrumb-like trails, but this one went cold.

I used the Help in the phone app a few times, and it seems like I just need to be patient and keep running the Available to Stim. What am I missing?

What I'm wondering about is why after a session, I'm 90% of the time sent back to the MAIN phone screen, and not inside the Hax app. I'm wondering if this is resetting a counter or chance %? It's not every time, just 9/10 and it's not consistent with the women.
Sounds like you did not go to the second Haxorella app you can reach through Settings/Connected devices...
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

edger477 wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:19 pm
throwawayacct wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:15 pm OK, one spot to clear it up.

Sounds like you did not go to the second Haxorella app you can reach through Settings/Connected devices...
Oh jesus christ. That's just a tad confusing, y'think? thanks
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

throwawayacct wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:34 pm

Oh jesus christ. That's just a tad confusing, y'think? thanks
Lol I found it in first 5 mins when I was looking through the tease to make quick plan how I want to play it (haven't actually played it with device connected yet).
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

probably not a spoiler for most people, but just in case. ..advice to throwawayacct
You will find the other two HoneyDreams1 using the Messages app until you get them.
Kelvinator
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Kelvinator »

Hi Edger477 and Electro, Thanks for the tips! I found the missing girls and am no longer in a rut. This is such a great tease. I didn't want to miss out on anything.
Spark86
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Spark86 »

Hi Rillo,

After a long time of lurking around this is my first post - and I am writing it to say thank you to you, Rillo, for this delicious tease! Great work, I much appreciate the effort you put into it!

Some humble and constructive feedback, if I may (I have not finished the tease yet):

- One of the best parts for me is CherryFire telling you to manually increase the intensity. That was fresh! And she is one of my favorite girls.

- One thing that I would like to see is the option to skip a session (someone upthread already mentioned it). The RNG has not been nice to me and I keep getting the same sessions over and over. This would be frustrating even with the girls I like most and it is becoming more and more frustrating to repeat the sessions with girls I personally don't find as attractive. Maybe, if you don't want to have people skip everything, skipping could only be possible after having completed that particular session once (if that is an option from a technical point of view).

Anyways, thank you again - I am looking forward to your next work :-)
Spark86
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Spark86 »

Hi again,

After trying many, many times I wonder if all girls have three sessions at all or if some sessions don't show up depending on settings. Specifically, I am not getting torture sessions for some girls (e. g. Mistress Zap and Honey Dreams) even though torture sessions are "on" in settings. Do I have to change the pain setting from default (low) to medium / high to get the other sessions?
Kratzer
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by Kratzer »

submalewillbow123 wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:57 pm
edger477 wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:11 pm Have you tried the "normal" audio input (not the new advanced one)?
I tried both. Same issue. As soon as I downgraded back to 2.106 it worked perfectly.
Hello can someone help me? I have version 2.106 on my 2B and I still don't feel anything in a Torture scene. What am I doing wrong?
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

Spark86 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:05 pm Hi again,

After trying many, many times I wonder if all girls have three sessions at all or if some sessions don't show up depending on settings. Specifically, I am not getting torture sessions for some girls (e. g. Mistress Zap and Honey Dreams) even though torture sessions are "on" in settings. Do I have to change the pain setting from default (low) to medium / high to get the other sessions?
I have been completely stymied on getting the HoneyDreams1 torture session. I've completed every other part of the tease, except this one session. I've had the "tease" about 40 times, "training" at least 20. Settings on Medium. Been trying for DAYS.
Even the random torture session button after completing the Hack, will not spawn a HoneyDreams1 torture session.
I think the RNG is set too high for this one.
cbttorturelvr
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by cbttorturelvr »

Kratzer wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:16 pm
edger477 wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:11 pm Have you tried the "normal" audio input (not the new advanced one)?
I tried both. Same issue. As soon as I downgraded back to 2.106 it worked perfectly.
Hello can someone help me? I have version 2.106 on my 2B and I still don't feel anything in a Torture scene. What am I doing wrong?
I would guess you have it calibrated too low and/or you have a it on a low pain setting. I have it on high pain and if i calibrate right the pain is real(sometimes almost too much).

AS for firmware I have found the new firmware not to work as well as old reliable firmware. Even if you chose the mode that is said to "work the same" its not the same.
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

cbttorturelvr wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:13 pm Even if you chose the mode that is said to "work the same" its not the same.
more users need to say exactly this on official 2b beta firmware thread on e-stim forum
verynicekojak
Explorer
Explorer

Post by verynicekojak »

Is anyone using ElectraStim Axis device with this webtease?

I have same issue as reported before, some teasing and training sessions (Mysteme for example) are playing around 100% so they are to intense. I think my device has it's own frequencies range, and it is using audio level to control intensity. Which device setting would you recommend? 2B or DYI?

Is it possible to download audio files? I could do some tests. I tried playing with system audio settings (equalizer and echo) and it helps in some situations. But then some trainings described as "intensive" became not intensive.

BTW. Great job!
Kratzer
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Slave

Post by Kratzer »

cbttorturelvr wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:13 pm
Kratzer wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:16 pm

I would guess you have it calibrated too low and/or you have a it on a low pain setting. I have it on high pain and if i calibrate right the pain is real(sometimes almost too much).

AS for firmware I have found the new firmware not to work as well as old reliable firmware. Even if you chose the mode that is said to "work the same" its not the same.
Thank You